Author Topic: Ironing Board  (Read 671 times)

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Ironing Board
« Reply #60 on: June 23, 2012, 07:26 pm »
Posted By: budzopen
Posted By: metallica48My name irl, issssssss Luiriel, and no, I'm not Indian. My dad was in the shower soon or after my mom was having labor, Idk completely how it happened, but all I know was he was in the shower, and he was using this shampoo called "loreal". Annndddd when I was alive, guess what they named me? "Luiriel", pronounced "Lori yell". Unique name, so they say.

Anyways, when I was about 4 or 5, the shampoo I used to use, (coincidently) was "Loreal" shampoo. So every time I took a bath, I had this thing where everytime I used "Loreal" shampoo, I would watch a movie about shampoo. (Come on, I was 4) So one night, after my mom was giving me a bath, I put on my towel, went into my favorite super ninja turtle shirt, and tuned into this movie which I later found out to be called "Iron Monkey". I don't remember it a lot, but it had to do with kung fu, and it was...weird to say the least. lol

For some reason, that name stuck with me. Not the iron part, but the monkey one. I liked monkeys. I like how they swing, I like how they hang from trees, and I like how they eat bananas. (Coincidently again, I was talking to my friend Amber last night, who was blonde... Yeah, just had to throw that out there).

Andddd yeah, Monkey was my favorite word. When I was 8, I started getting into playgrounds and tried to swing around on something, forgot what. And I used to yell like a monkey.

"OOOH OOOH AHH AHH. GIMMME SOMMEEE BURRITOS" is the correct saying of what I used to say during these interesting monkey portrayals.

Where did I get "burrito" from? I. Have. No. Idea.

Annyyywaaays, later on, I was interested in the word "Ironic" for some reason. I used to think it meant to describe things that are made of iron, but then as I proceeded school, I learnt that it meant a form of hypocrisy. I liked that. I was a hypocrite, so it suit me. I used to say hypocritic stuff on purpose, mostly to my dad.

Soooo, years later, I went on the internet, and a site asked me for a username. My choices coming at my head were:

"Ice mojo"

"Monkeynub"

And, "Ironmonkey".

I picked the latter.

Now you know where my name comes from.
Mexican.

Dipnozzle.

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
Ironing Board
« Reply #61 on: June 23, 2012, 07:27 pm »
Posted By: metallica48
Posted By: metallica48My name irl, issssssss Luiriel, and no, I'm not Indian. My dad was in the shower soon or after my mom was having labor, Idk completely how it happened, but all I know was he was in the shower, and he was using this shampoo called "loreal". Annndddd when I was alive, guess what they named me? "Luiriel", pronounced "Lori yell". Unique name, so they say.

Anyways, when I was about 4 or 5, the shampoo I used to use, (coincidently) was "Loreal" shampoo. So every time I took a bath, I had this thing where everytime I used "Loreal" shampoo, I would watch a movie about shampoo. (Come on, I was 4) So one night, after my mom was giving me a bath, I put on my towel, went into my favorite super ninja turtle shirt, and tuned into this movie which I later found out to be called "Iron Monkey". I don't remember it a lot, but it had to do with kung fu, and it was...weird to say the least. lol

For some reason, that name stuck with me. Not the iron part, but the monkey one. I liked monkeys. I like how they swing, I like how they hang from trees, and I like how they eat bananas. (Coincidently again, I was talking to my friend Amber last night, who was blonde... Yeah, just had to throw that out there).

Andddd yeah, Monkey was my favorite word. When I was 8, I started getting into playgrounds and tried to swing around on something, forgot what. And I used to yell like a monkey.

"OOOH OOOH AHH AHH. GIMMME SOMMEEE BURRITOS" is the correct saying of what I used to say during these interesting monkey portrayals.

Annyyywaaays, later on, I was interested in the word "Ironic" for some reason. I used to think it meant to describe things that are made of iron, but then as I proceeded school, I learnt that it meant a form of hypocrisy. I liked that. I was a hypocrite, so it suit me. I used to say hypocritic stuff on purpose, mostly to my dad.

Soooo, years later, I went on the internet, and a site asked me for a username. My choices coming at my head were:

"Ice mojo"

"Monkeynub"

And, "Ironmonkey".

I picked the latter.

Mexican.

Dipnozzle.
Hey splode you, you little splode piece of dipnozzle splode that's my word.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 07:28 pm by budzopen »
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."

Offline metallica48

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Ironing Board
« Reply #62 on: June 23, 2012, 07:29 pm »
Posted By: metallica48

"Ice mojo"

"Monkeynub"

And, "Ironmonkey".

I picked the latter.

Mexican.

Dipnozzle.
Hey splode you, you little splode piece of dipnozzle splode that's my word.

It ain't anymore babeh. <3

Offline empirestatebuild

• Mortar
  • Wataschita L dese...
    • View Profile
Ironing Board
« Reply #63 on: June 23, 2012, 07:29 pm »
Hey!!!!Cut that out!!!If something there is i cant stand its to see people fighting!!!!It creeps me out!!!!

EXTERMINATE!
EXTERMINATE!

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
Ironing Board
« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2012, 02:35 am »
Posted By: empirestatebuildNothing really.I hate you.

Posted By: empirestatebuildHey!!!!Cut that out!!!If something there is i cant stand its to see people fighting!!!!It creeps me out!!!!
ur not Ironing Board. get out noooooooow!!!1!1!1!!
Boo