Author Topic: I MAY BE WRITING A SCREENPLAY FOR SOMEBODY (CALIMAN COME HERE)  (Read 510 times)

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
I MAY BE WRITING A SCREENPLAY FOR SOMEBODY (CALIMAN COME HERE)
« Reply #60 on: June 22, 2012, 02:04 am »
Posted By: myownself
Posted By: tfandmetalmusic
Posted By: tfandmetalmusicYa'know any good video Animators? For animated videos.

Please stay on topic or gtfo.

You should be happy and not get angry like that. My parents don't have any jobs, they can barely pay for food and for the home and clothes. And people always get angry at me for asking a question about something and being curious, I always get bullied and picked on and I had bad thoughts and memories. And sometimes I get so sad and angry I wish I was in heaven.
Dude, all I said was stay on topic or leave this thread.  How would you like it if you clicked one of your discussions expecting feedback from a person but instead got asked an off topic question?  It's a general rule of thumb to stay on topic in threads.

If you went off topic in my threads then I wouldn't give a dam.

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 22, 2012, 02:09 am »
Posted By: tfandmetalmusicYa'know any good video Animators? For animated videos.

You should be happy and not get angry like that. My parents don't have any jobs, they can barely pay for food and for the home and clothes. And people always get angry at me for asking a question about something and being curious, I always get bullied and picked on and I had bad thoughts and memories. And sometimes I get so sad and angry I wish I was in heaven.
Dude, all I said was stay on topic or leave this thread.  How would you like it if you clicked one of your discussions expecting feedback from a person but instead got asked an off topic question?  It's a general rule of thumb to stay on topic in threads.

Well I do lol.  So I expect you to respect that.  I'm not the only one who would have told you thing, and trust me I said it nicer than most people would :D
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #62 on: June 22, 2012, 02:11 am »

Well I do lol.  So I expect you to respect that.  I'm not the only one who would have told you thing, and trust me I said it nicer than most people would :D

I know that you said it nicer. But to get on topic I am not big with zombie apocalypse stuff but nice so far.

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 22, 2012, 02:14 am »

I know that you said it nicer. But to get on topic I am not big with zombie apocalypse stuff but nice so far.
Lol thanks.  It's going to be more of a comedy than horror, but there will be plenty of gore and stuff.
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 25, 2012, 03:40 pm »

It's going to be more of a comedy

*leaves*
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 03:41 pm by swallowthesun »

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 25, 2012, 07:09 pm »
Posted By: swallowthesun

It's going to be more of a comedy

*leaves*
So you didn't like zombieland?
Aspiring Filmmaker...