Author Topic: TFand's Story:the Great War(Still Taking Members)  (Read 619 times)

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
TFand's Story:the Great War(Still Taking Members)
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2012, 07:50 pm »
Posted By: Sonicdude102you didnt add me

Will later. Too lazy at the moment.

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 02:38 pm »
Bump.

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 02:56 pm »
Chapter 1 Part 2: Recruitment Part 2
"We are at our first stop." Rex says. "We will be looking for a guy name John A.K.A Scorpion." Jason and Benjamin said. "An his girlfriend Alyssa." Samuel says in his accent. "Let's move, and quick." Troy commands. "You think that there is any enemies here?" Aaron asks scared. "There probably is." Johnny answers. "You got that fake fire stuff, right Johnny?" Rex asks. "Yup. Remember how we created this?" Johnny replies. "Yeah. We were in my garage mixing some random stuff. Then we mixed some other stuff and it blew up or something. You flew to the ground then thought you had fire on your arm then noticed it didn't burn you and it was cold instead." Rex says. "It is good to trick the enemies for a few moments." Benjamin says.*To hiding evil troops* "We have them right in our aim." Mr. E says. "Than that means we shoot and now." Joe says. They their guns. Two go down with leg injuries and blood coming from the leg. 4 normal troops die. "Get down and ready your weapons!" Jason commands. Just then the tree the evil troops are hiding in sets on fire. "We have to get the hell out of here!" Mr. E yells. "Go Joe I'll go second!" Joe jumps out. Then Mr. E. They run away with luck since they didn't get shot or burned. Then Rex sees someone. "Are you the person you set the tree on fire?" Rex asks. "Yes." Says the person. "Who are you?" Troy asks."Fay." He says. " I would also like to join." Fay says. "Okay. Josh do the papers." Rex says. "But I don't wanna." Josh complains. "Hey if it weren't for me you would be dead back at the ship." Rex replies. "Plus you still owe me." He adds on. Then a a wind blows by. But not a regular wind. "Run." Rex says quietly. "What?" Fay asks. "RUN!" Rex yelled. They all ran. Then a robotic figure came out of nowhere. "You're all gonna die!" He says. he fires his guns and swaps and the ground trying to get them. "Stay back everyone!" Rex yells. "Why?" Asks Fay. "Just stay back!" Rex shouts back. Rex takes his machine gun and does something and it then becomes a laser cannon. He fires it at the robot. The robot gets blown into pieces. Rex fires again and robot blows up more. It is dead. "That is why this machine gun is special to me Fay." Rex says. "I cherish it for its powers." Rex continues. "I was on a big quest and I got this. That is another reason why I cherish this gun." Rex finishes. "Lets move on now." Rex commands. They keep moving. "Uh. What the...." One person says while looking at a "root" he tripped on. Rex and Troy turn around. Then out of nowhere that "root" grabs his ankle and throws him. Then someone catches him and stabs him through the heart with a golden blade. "It's Lord Brutus! RUN!" One soldier yells. A good soldier tries to run past him but gets caught and stabbed through the heart. Rex fires his gun but it's useless. "You can't hurt your enemy for once can you Rex?" Lord Brutus says. "You're going to die now then!" He comes after him. Troy kicks him in the but it's useless. With the back of his hand Lord Brutus hits Troy. He flies away and goes through a brick wall. Jake punches Lord Brutus in the nose. Didn't do much. Then he got grabbed by the ankle and thrown. He crashes into the side of a car. "Al, Josh, Benjamin and Johnny attack!" The injured Jake and Troy yell. "Aaron go with them!" They command. They all attack Lord Brutus. Rex fires his gun, Johnny uses his sword, Troy hits him with his staff, Josh uses brass knuckles and punch him, Al uses punches and kicks and so does Jake, Benjamin uses and whip and Aaron uses a chain with a wooden ball at the end. They all keep attacking and hitting him. They cause a little damage. Jacob comes and uses brass knuckles, then Samuel comes and uses his tail(explanations on weird splode like this will come in another thread later) and his special fists, then Chase uses and a staff and hits Lord Brutus and Jason uses a spiked chain with a spiked ball at the end. Lord Brutus dodges the spiked ball but gets hit on the side of the head with wooden ball, but before Aaron could swing the ball again Lord Brutus grabbed the chain and swung Aaron into Johnny. Then he kicked Jason in the face knocking him down. Just then he grabs Samuel's tail throws him in the air with the tail still in his hand and throws him to the ground causing a little crater. He then takes Chase's staff wacks him on the side of the head knocking him out. He then takes Troy's staff, pulls it out of his hand, sweeps at Troy's feet making him trip, then, while he is falling, hits him with the staff making him hit the ground harder and making another little crater. He hits Jacob making him fly into a building. He does the same thing to Jake as he did before.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2012, 01:04 pm by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #33 on: June 21, 2012, 08:40 pm »
Chapter 1 Part 2 CONTINUED: Recruitment Part 2
"You fools are pathetic!" Lord Brutus yells. Lord Brutus grabs Benjamin's whip, pulls him over by him, then punches him in the face knocking him out. He throws Josh into Troy when he was trying to get up. A roofless Jeep comes by. Lord Brutus grabs Rex and Fay and knock them into each other then throws them at the car. Rex goes through the window then flies out the back rolling on the ground, then Fay was luckier and came through where Rex did but didn't fall out the back because he fell into a seat. "Drive the car into that guy then jump out." He said weakly to the driver. "What?" The driver asks. Fay, without answering, steps on the gas petal, opens the driver's side door, pushes the driver out then jumps out. The car speedily crashed into Lord Brutus. There was an explosion. Two minutes later the explosion and fire and smoke cleared and Lord Brutus came out injured. He was just about to kill Fay when a mysterious person tackled him. He knocked that person off then Rex turned his gun into the medium laser cannon and shot it at Lord Brutus. Lord Brutus was knocked down. He then flew away.
END OF PART 2.

Chapter 1 Part 3: Recruitment Part 2
"Who are you?" Fay asks the person that was driving the car. "My name is Natalie." She says. "Ah by BLEEPING leg is broken!" Rex yells. "Oh shut up brother I am more injured than you are!" Troy yells back. All the others moan and groan. "Hey who are you?" Rex asks the person who tackled Lord Brutus. "My name is Vatorr." He says. "Okay good for you, now help me up Vatorr!" Vatorr picks Rex up and walks him over to a crate. He sets him down on the crate. "Thank you." Rex says. "Who are you and they?" Natalie asks. "I am Fay and um he is um...." Fay says confused. "I am Rex and that is my cousin Aaron, my brother Troy, my best friend Johnny, my best friend Al, my best friend Samuel, my best friend Jason, my best friends Al's brother Josh, my best friend Jake, my best friend Jake's brother Chase, my best friend Jacob and my best friend Benjamin." Rex says. "And who are you again?" Rex asks Natalie. "My name is Natalie. Oh and who is he?" She asks pointing to Vatorr. "I am Vatorr." He says. "We have to move on." Rex says. "it will be very hard though." Troy says. "Are you always this negative Troy?" Rex replies. "Hell no BLEEP!" He says back. "Aaron can you give me some crutches?" Rex asks. Aaron grabs some crutches and gives them to Rex. Rex takes them and gets up. They all go into big vehicles. The main group(The one with Rex, Troy, etc.) goes into the leading vehicle. They drive away and into a bigger town. "This is the town." Josh says. People look at them confused, scared, curious and stunned. The vehicles move on. They stop in a neighborhood. The main group comes out and goes to a house. "Rex knock on the door." Johnny says. "How the hell can I knock on the door if I am using crutches?" Rex replies. Johnny knocks on the door. Someone opens the door. "Is your name John by any chance?" Josh says "Yes." He replies. "Do you have a girlfriend named Alyssa?" He asks. "Yes. Who are you people?" John asks. "We will have the explanation later." Rex says. "First we have a major question for you." He continues. "What is the question?" John asks. "May we come inside?" Rex asks. "Sure." They walk in. Johnny closes the door. "The question we have is right on those papers." Rex says pointing to the papers in Josh's hand. "Wait what happened to you guys?" John asks. "We will tell you later." Rex says. "Josh where the hell is the papers?" Rex says. "Oh yeah. Here." Josh hands the papers to Rex. "Okay here is the question. *We have a journey, an adventure of a life time. But in this journey or adventure there consists of a quite large amount of danger. Are you willing to join this quest? Are you willing to try to put a stop to this war? Are you willing to risk your life? Are you willing to do so? But also be warned for if you join there is no turning back.* That is all there is." Rex says. "I will join." John replies. "Are you sure?" Rex asks. "Yes I am." John says back. "Troy do the papers." Rex says. Troy takes the papers and does what he needs to do. "Wait can my girlfriend come if she wants?" John asks. "Sure." Al and Jacob say. John asks his girlfriend if she wants to come. "She will." He says. "Okay Troy do you have everything done?" Rex asks. "Yes brother." He responds. "Get what you need then come in our vehicle which is the one in front of them all." Chase and Aaron say. "And be quick too." Jason says. Rex and his friends go into their vehicle. Less than 5 minutes later John and Alyssa come out. "You guys ready?" Samuel asks. "Wait you have a tail?!" John asks stunned. "Explanations later. But are  you ready?" Samuel says. "Yes." John replies.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2012, 01:53 pm by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #34 on: June 22, 2012, 11:49 am »
Chapter 1 Part 3 CONTINUED: Recruitment Part 2
"Then get the hell in here!" Rex commands. They both come in quickly and take a seat. " Okay how many more people do we need to recruit Rex?" Johnny asks. "Not too sure." Rex replies. "Well what the BLEEP we need to know!" Johnny says. Then you count all the people on these papers!" Rex says back. "Holy BLEEP! Never mind!" Johnny says after he looks at the many names. Then there was a boom and the vehicle shaked violently. "Well that's no good." Rex says. "Everyone get out now!" Aaron ordered. "You're louder than I thought Aaron." Al says. They run outside and see the troops at the end of trucks shooting their M1919 30. Caliber Browning Machine Guns. "Sir there is a good few hundred maybe thousand enemy troops here!" A soldier shooting yelled to Rex. A soldier shot five evil troops in the leg, two of those five in the arm, ten others in the arm and killed twenty by shooting five in the head and the rest in the abdomen mainly heart. Two good troops with the M1919s get blown up by L.A.W.s(Light Anti-tank Weapons or bazookas). Four evil troops get their leg blown off and are still alive. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH! My leg! My leg! AAAAAAHHHHH!" Most of the troops who got their legs blown of yelled. "I need more ammo!" A good troop yells. One ally soldier runs, gets ammo,(the guy who needs ammo is using a Browning machine gun BTW) runs back and a few feet away from where needed gets blown up by a tank. Just then a person shoots a L.A.W or bazooka at the tank blowing it up causing one injured and four dead. Someone just then appears from the crowd of evil troops stated his name as Quentin Antrell. He then blows up 2 good vehicles killing forty good troops. Someone else appears. Stating his name as Zaros.

END OF PART 3.

Chapter 1 Part 4: Recruitment Part 3
Quentin then throws a shock grenade causing a fourth of the good troops to K.O. Zaros then comes and slashes at an evil troop slicing his head off. There was lots of blood on the battlefield obviously. Troops get firing at each other. "I have a perfect shot on Quentin." A mysterious person says. He was just about to fire when someone for the roof grabs the gun and throws it. The mistery person takes out two pistols. He fires one and Mr. E dodges it. The other one gets grabbed from his hand and whacked on the head of the person by him. The other takes out a machete. Mr. E takes out a sword. "Oh a sword fight is what you want kid?" Mr. E says grinning. He swings but just a few inches from clashing his blade with his enemy someone broke a wooden chair over his head knocking him out. "Who are you?" John asks. "My name is Pey. You are?" Pey says. "I am John. He is?" John says pointing to the first knocked out person. " He is Kevin Pamn." Pey replies. Just then Joe and someone else enter the building the same way Mr. E did. "Do not let them escape Sheno." Joe says. Joe then has little needles coming out of his glove. Another good soldier appeared by him, about to stab him when he sinks the the needles in between the shoulder and neck. He then lets go and the soldier falls down. "Let me tell you something about these needles: there are three different serums I can put in them: one knocks people out, one paralyzes people and the other kills. I am using the first one at the moment. So you are in better luck then what will be your new usual." Joe says and grins. He runs forward and swipes at Pey but misses. "Get back here!" He barked. Rex then came in with a special thing on his legs making him levitate 1 inch above the ground. He then shoots his gun at the ceiling causing rumble to come down. There wasn't much but the majority of it fell on Joe. He then got up, bringing most of the rumble on him to come up and fall. "Did I stain your perfect suit?" Rex said grinning. "You're wanting to die, don't you Rex. Be warned." He said slowly and evilly. "Sheno we leave now!" He said. He threw something to the ground creating smoke and they were gone. Everyone started to feel woozy and their vision started to blur. Whatever Joe thrown must had something to knock them out because that is wha happened to everyone but Rex. As soon as he was about to fall down and black out someone caught him and injected something in him and put a gas mask on him. It took him about two minutes, but his vision soon cleared and he wasn't so woozy anymore. "Who are you?" Rex asks with his back turned knowing that isn't the best idea. But he had his back turned for a reason. Rex turned around and saw a young woman. "My name is Onyx." She said. "Your name ounds familiar. I am pretty sure I heard of you before." He said. "You most likely heard of me, I suppose?" He continued. "Yes I have." She said. Rex walked over to the edge of the of the building to look over at what was going on. "Inject that serum stuff into the others here and give them gas masks.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 12:51 am by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline foghornleghorn02

• Disruptor
  • lol is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 22, 2012, 11:51 am »
Yay I am intoduced
they see me rollin they not hatin. they be chillin

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #36 on: June 22, 2012, 11:52 am »
Yes but if Mr. E gets you off guard you're a goner.

Offline foghornleghorn02

• Disruptor
  • lol is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 22, 2012, 11:52 am »
Oh crud.
they see me rollin they not hatin. they be chillin

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #38 on: June 22, 2012, 11:55 am »
Mr. E is an assassin. His name his really Exavior but since he is an assassin he is often called Mr. Execution.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #39 on: June 22, 2012, 05:16 pm »
I'm nawt in teh first chapter?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #40 on: June 22, 2012, 05:38 pm »
Posted By: AlonessixI'm nawt in teh first chapter?

Late part 2 or part 3 you come in.

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 23, 2012, 04:03 pm »
When am i in?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #42 on: June 23, 2012, 04:04 pm »
Soon.

Offline chocomuffinz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 23, 2012, 04:17 pm »
Application:
Name:Sheno
Side(Neutral is included):Dark
Weapon(s):Crossbow and poisoned hidden blade.
Why Did You Join: He joined because he used to be on the good side but they betrayed him so he left.
What Happened When You Were Recruited:(if this means how then:) He was out in the forest planning an ambush but as the good side came he jumped down to attack them but them they ran away, but while this was happening one of the bad side was watching and recruited him.

Offline peytonfire123

• Mortar
  • I herd you liek mudkipz
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 23, 2012, 04:23 pm »
When will I be in man
Hitlist
None

Huglist
Chim
Probe
Lauren
Budz
Casper
Shad
Yugi
Sai
Omega
Ffk
Wweandmetalmusic
Tommy
Ripto
Jmc

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #45 on: June 23, 2012, 04:31 pm »
Posted By: peytonfire123When will I be in man

Part 3.

Offline chocomuffinz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 23, 2012, 04:32 pm »
So im guessing im in 3 or 4?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #47 on: June 23, 2012, 04:33 pm »
Posted By: chocomuffinzSo im guessing im in 3 or 4?

Offline chocomuffinz

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 23, 2012, 04:38 pm »
Oh, by the way, this is my character, except without the gun. http://images.wikia.com/deadfantasy/images/f/f5/VincentValentine20050602_Vincentbig.jpg

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 23, 2012, 04:47 pm »
i guess episode 3 then?

Offline herofigher

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 24, 2012, 01:04 pm »
Name:Kevin Pamn
Side:(Nuetral is included) Good
Weapon(s): Shield of Mohok, Sacred sword
Why did you join:When i learned about the war, he wanted to be part of the team
What happened when you were recruited:They rejected but when the saw you in action the let you join!
 Deep Secret:He is part of the good side and the bad side
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 08:58 pm by herofigher »

Offline herofigher

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 24, 2012, 01:05 pm »
When will i be in it?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #53 on: June 26, 2012, 01:51 am »
Chapter 1 Part 4: Recruitment Part 3 CONTINUED
I am afraid most of the city is infected with this intoxicating gas." Rex says. He jumps off the edge. He lands on his feet. Mr. E standing behind him's eye twitched. Rex didn't know he was behind him yet so Mr. E grabbed him. "You aren't going to escape this time Rex!" He yelled angrily. Rex tried hitting him but it wasn't too effective. Mr. E was about to say something in his familiar accent when something pierced his shoulder. He then fell down. Rex jumped forward and turned around. "Happy to assist you brother." Troy said. "Thanks Troy." Rex replied to his older brother. "This city is unsafe. They could be hiding anywhere. If we leave they will follow." Rex says. "Everyone evacuate the area!" Troy commands. Everyone that is still alive and conscious get in vehicles and leave. Everyone was gone from the city. The evil then come out and follow. "Use your ballistic knife on Al." Ordered a mysterious person. He was about too shoot it when an explosion happened near them causing the shooting knife to Vatorr in the leg. He screamed in pain and then fell. Troy tried to help him but he had worse fate. A tank fired by him causing and explosion where he was hurting him severely. Everyone was surprised he still had all his limbs attached and alive in that matter. Someone then grabbed Rex and Al by their shirts and pulled them back then threw them. They rolled on the ground for a couple moments until they came to a complete stop. That person that did that to them then kicked Aaron in the chest causing him to fly across the battlefield. "I am Dragroden Entersen." That person said. "Now you all can die!!" Dragroden yelled. He took out his ballistic knife and fired knives at them. There was more than one. They were flying everywhere nearly killing everyone. One of the knives was just about to hit Fay when someone jumped in front of him and the knife got him by his Diaphragm. Blood slowly dripped and came from there. He fell to the ground dead. "You're next kid." Dragroden said. But instead of firing his ballistic knife he took something else out. A gun. He aimed it then just when he was about to fire someone stabbed a sword through the left side of his chest. "You are a fool. You are a fool Johnny!" He just hit him in the chest with his left arm causing him to go across the battlefield. He then took out the sword from his chest and dropped it on the ground. "You're all fools I guess." He said. He then stabbed someone killing them. He shot another person running towards him in the head. Rex then came behind him about to shoot him in the head but then got stabbed. He fell to the ground. Injured badly. Then out of nowhere part of a building exploded and some mysterious, shadowy person came from the smoke. "Did you fools miss me?" The person said. "It's Mr. E! Kill him!" Said a brave soldier. He came by Mr. E and hit him with the back of his gun on his cheek. Knocking him out. "Everyone run!" Said the brave soldier. "Wait, where is Dragroden?" Said an SOF soldier. "Right behind you." Said Dragroden. The soldier turned around and started shaking. Just when Dragroden was gonna kill him Rex toke a pipe and hit him over the head. "I'minjured but, I will still fight you." Rex said, blood dripping from his mouth. "I see you are more...courageous. And stupid." Dragroden said. Someone then hit him on the back of his head. It was Troy. "I am surprised you can still walk, Troy." Said Dragroden grinning. Samuel and Jason came, hit him a few times but, caused barely any damage.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2012, 09:18 am by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
  • Self Esteem Points: 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 27, 2012, 11:04 am »
Name: Lord Brutus
Side(Neutral is included): Evil
Weapon(s): Duo Golden Blades
Why Did You Join: Join what? I am a leader baby.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: The League started?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #55 on: June 27, 2012, 11:07 am »
Posted By: moolatycoonName: Lord Brutus
Side(Neutral is included): Evil
Weapon(s): Duo Golden Blades
Why Did You Join: Join what? I am a leader baby.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: The League started?

There are a LOT of characters I made in this story that are millions of years old. Accepted. I like how you want to stay more mysterious.

Offline herofigher

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 27, 2012, 11:54 am »
was i accepted?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #57 on: June 27, 2012, 11:55 am »
Posted By: herofigherwas i accepted?

Yes.

Offline herofigher

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 27, 2012, 11:56 am »
THANK YOU!

Offline Quentin

• Disruptor
  • This is gokusupersayain6 everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 27, 2012, 12:01 pm »
mah age is 1 googleplex and i'm also a cyber-demon.