Author Topic: TFand's Story:the Great War(Still Taking Members)  (Read 608 times)

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• World Wrestling Federation
  • Centipede
  • <^>CoNtEgO bRoThErHoOd<^>
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
TFand's Story:the Great War(Still Taking Members)
« on: June 16, 2012, 11:26 am »
This is a story I made up nearly 5 years ago. This story will also be very long.
Into: *The story is about a huge great war. Not like a war you see here on Earth. No it is about a war that is not on Earth. And no it is not an alien war. Instead it is a war that is going on with different dimensional, maybe even universal, humans. There is a number called Google. This number contains 100 zeros. It is a real number. Anyways on this planet there is a google google people. How do all of those people fit there you may ask. They're able to fit there because the planet is 100-1,000 times bigger then a big red or whatever they're called. And those 'big reds' are the biggest types of suns. There is one person, for he is a good guy, that is named Rex Tresky. His father died in a battle when he was 20. He is 28 at the moment. This is the good's side big recruitment. Rex leads it. One thing about the recruiters like Rex though: They have files about you, they read the files, the files contain most to all the stuff you have ever done that is big or whatsoever, so they know about you pretty well. Now the evil on the other hand is trying to attack and kill whoever they know is going to be recruited by Rex and the other recruiters. And characters from some shows you may watch may be in here. But be careful you may be watched by your enemy. And that there are a lot of secrets kept from you at the moment. And that once you join there is no turning back. And that there are neutrals and spies and liars. Who will win the war?*
Application:
Name:
Weapon(s):
Why Did You Join:
What Happened When You Were Recruited:
My Application:
Name: Rex Tresky
Weapon: My Special Machine Gun(You will see why it is special)
Why Did You Join: Well I became a leader when my father died. You will find out the rest later.
What Happened When You Were Recruited/Backstory: I am not telling you.

YOU CAN HAVE AS MANY CHARACTERS AS YOU WANT.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2012, 08:37 pm by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2012, 11:26 am »
Characters:

Name: Zaros
Side(Neutral is included): Neutral
Weapon(s): Broadsword, Knuckles
Why Did You Join: Because im a bawss!
What Happened When You Were Recruited: N/A

Name: Fay (boy)
Side: Good
Weapons: Broadsword, bow and arrow and a mace.
Why did you join: To fight for what is good.
What happened when you was recruited: I got recruited at 7 years old. I was talented but then my father died and I went evil for 3 years. Got fired and boom I got ran out of town. But I got a 2nd chance and this is what I am now: A fighter, The bravest of the brave and a battler.

Name:Pey (human boy)
Side:good
Weapons: scar-l hybrid holographic and acog scope (like on MW3) ,and dual wield pistols ,and a machete
Why did u join: when I heard about the evil I packed my things and came to join and fight the evil I will sacrifice his life for his dimension. He uses his arcenal of weapons but is mostly equipped with his scar-l hybrid holographic and acog scope, his dual pistols, and his machete

Name: Death
Side(Neutral
Weapon(s): A belt with 5 weapons. Axe, Missile Launcher, Mace, Sentry Gun, The Dark Sword Of Legends
Why Did You Join: I didn't join. I kill anyone.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: Before I was recruited I was experimented on by aliens. They made me legendary. I have Power they made me powerful. If you make one little mistake with me. You die. I wasn't recruited though.

Name:Quentin Cantrell
Side(Neutral is included): Evil
Weapon(s): Plasma Minigun, Shock grenades
Why Did You Join: I WANT TO WIN THIS WAR AND KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE RECRUITED BY REX!
What Happened When You Were Recruited: can't say.

Name: Onyx
Side(Neutral is included): Good
Weapon(s): Double Diamond Sword, Whip, (Kind of like a pet) Cobra that follows my commands! >:D
Why Did You Join: My family was killed by evil, I now seek to avenge them.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: I became a commander

Name:Ken (Boy)
SideNeutral
Weapon(s):Sniper Gun Sword and RailGun
Why Did You Join:Because you invited me an this sounds awesome.
Why Am I:Human

Name: John (Nickname: Scorpion)
Side: Good FTW!
Weapon: MP40 and Nambu
Why I Join: I wanted to!
I Am: Human

Name: Vatorr.
Side: Good, but slightly neutral. (Part of a small group called the Shadowblades)
Weapon(s): Dual energy blades, stole them from a government facility. Lots of other stolen experimental weaponry. I stole them all from the evil guys though. ^^
Why did you join: I figured I should put my talent and weaponry to use.
What happened when you were recruited: Not much. I was on an mission stealing more stuff of the evil guy's, when I saw how evil they were. So I joined TEH ARMY

Application:
Name:Sheno
Side(Neutral is included):Dark
Weapon(s):Crossbow and poisoned hidden blade.
Why Did You Join: He joined because he used to be on the good side but they betrayed him so he left.
What Happened When You Were Recruited:(if this means how then:) He was out in the forest planning an ambush but as the good side came he jumped down to attack them but them they ran away, but while this was happening one of the bad side was watching and recruited him.

Name:Kevin Pamn
Side:(Nuetral is included) Good
Weapon(s):Sacred Gun, Sacred sword
Why did you join:When i learned about the war, he wanted to be part of the team
What happened when you were recruited:They rejected but when the saw you in action the let you join!
Deep Secret:He is part of the good side and the bad side

Name: Lord Brutus
Weapon(s): Duo Golden Blades
Why Did You Join: Join what? I am a leader baby.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: The League started?

Name: Scavenger
Weapon(s): Scythe and shadow cloak
Why Did You Join: I was a very close friend to Rex Tresky. We always had fun, we always agreed on everything, we we're always good friends. But one day, I was murdered by a mysterious man in black. I am now a spirit, roaming the streets in search for the others. I have been seperated from them, I am searching for them today.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: I was recruited on April 19th, 3 days before me and Rex Tresky became good friends. I was one of the most respected heroes of the others. The day I died, nobody found any clues of my left over body ever again.

Name: Venator
Side: Bad
Weapons: Laser Pistol
Why I Joined: My parents demanded I join, or I die.
What Happened When I Was Recruited: I do not remember. It's as if my memory was wiped.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 06:52 am by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2012, 12:07 pm »
Name: Rotanev
Weapons: Laser Pistol
Why I joined: I was born to do this.
What Happened When I Was Recruited: I don't have any memories prior as to when I was recruited. I was told that I was the alter ego of some guy called Venator and that my mission was to destroy him, as I am the only one who can, and because if I die and he lives, the whole war will be in jeopardy...

Name: Erik
Side: Spasms into good and bad
Weapons: Fists, Twin Machetes
Why I Joined: I heard of KILLING so I'm in this
What happened when I was recruited: I remember BLOODSHED
« Last Edit: July 12, 2012, 07:20 am by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2012, 12:44 pm »
I AM SICK AND TIRED THAT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LOOK AT MY THREADS BUT WHEN SOMEONE COOL OR POPULAR POST A THREAD ALL OF YOU PRAISE IT AND GO TO IT!!!

Offline Quentin

• Disruptor
  • This is gokusupersayain6 everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 16, 2012, 01:06 pm »
Name:Quentin Cantrell
Weapon(s): Plasma Minigun, Shock grenades
Why Did You Join: I WANT TO WIN THIS WAR AND KILL ALL THE PEOPLE WHO WILL BE RECRUITED BY REX!
What Happened When You Were Recruited: can't say.

Offline marvelwilliam

• Disruptor
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2012, 01:13 pm »
Posted By: tfandmetalmusicI AM SICK AND TIRED THAT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LOOK AT MY THREADS BUT WHEN SOMEONE COOL OR POPULAR POST A THREAD ALL OF YOU PRAISE IT AND GO TO IT!!!
Duuuuude 2 words: ANGER MANAGEMENT.

Offline trans301

• Disruptor
  • Freedom is the right of all Sentient beings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2012, 01:13 pm »
bump

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2012, 02:01 pm »
Posted By: trans301bump

Do you want to join?

Offline Wind

• Subutai אִיּוֹב 🐣
  • Centipede
  • i have a lot of opinions so, st
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2012, 02:05 pm »
Name: Zaros
Side(Neutral is included): Neutral
Weapon(s): Broadsword, Knuckles
Why Did You Join: Because im a bawss!
What Happened When You Were Recruited: N/A
Unapologetically Jewish. Bisexual. Very satisfied with life.

Offline Ryan Lewis

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2012, 03:22 pm »
Side(Neutral
Weapon(s): A belt with 5 weapons. Axe, Missile Launcher, Mace, Sentry Gun, The Dark Sword Of Legends
What Happened When You Were Recruited: Before I was recruited I was experimented on by aliens. They made me legendary. I have Power they made me powerful. If you make one little mistake with me. You die.  I wasn't recruited though.
Gameshow Places

24th for Troy And Spell's
4th for Moola and Liam's

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2012, 03:24 pm »
Posted By: sportsdude105Side(Neutral
What Happened When You Were Recruited: Before I was recruited I was experimented on by aliens. They made me legendary. I have Power they made me powerful. If you make one little mistake with me. You die.  I wasn't recruited though.
'

What's the name of your character?

Offline Ryan Lewis

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2012, 03:25 pm »
Death
Gameshow Places

24th for Troy And Spell's
4th for Moola and Liam's

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2012, 03:27 pm »
Okay I will add it later. I am too lazy to right now.

Offline foghornleghorn02

• Disruptor
  • lol is best
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2012, 10:44 am »
Name: Fay (boy)
Weapons: Broadsword, bow and arrow and a mace.
Why did you join:  To fight for what is good.
What happened when you was recruited: I got recruited at 7 years old. I was talented but then my father died and I went evil for 3 years. Got fired and boom I got ran out of town. But I got a 2nd chance and this is what I am now: A fighter, The bravest of the brave and a battler.
they see me rollin they not hatin. they be chillin

Offline peytonfire123

• Mortar
  • I herd you liek mudkipz
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 17, 2012, 10:59 am »
Name:Pey (human boy)
Side:good
Weapons: scar-l hybrid holographic and acog scope (like on MW3) ,and dual wield pistols ,and a machete
Why did u join: when I heard about the evil I packed my things and came to join and fight the evil I will sacrifice his life for his dimension. He uses his arcenal of weapons but is mostly equipped with his scar-l hybrid holographic and acog scope, his dual pistols, and his machete
Hitlist
None

Huglist
Chim
Probe
Lauren
Budz
Casper
Shad
Yugi
Sai
Omega
Ffk
Wweandmetalmusic
Tommy
Ripto
Jmc

Offline Sonic234

• Disruptor
  • Are you sure it's just not in your head?
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 17, 2012, 03:28 pm »
Name:Ken (Boy)
SideNeutral
Weapon(s):Sniper Gun Sword and RailGun
Why Did You Join:Because you invited me an this sounds awesome.
Why Am I:Human

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2012, 07:28 pm »
Name: John (Nickname: Scorpion)
Side: Good FTW!
Weapon: MP40 and Nambu
Why I Join: I wanted to!
I Am: Human
« Last Edit: June 17, 2012, 07:29 pm by Sonicdude102 »
I'm back!

Offline futurekidz

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2012, 11:41 am »
bump

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2012, 11:45 am »
Posted By: futurekidzbump

Do you want to join?

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2012, 12:22 pm »
Chapter 1 Part 1: Recruitment Part 1
"Jake Gray, Chase Gray, Al Allan Alexander, Josh Alexander, Jacob Anderson, Benjamin Davidson, Johnny Edward Wayne, Samuel Henderson, Jason Crane, Aaron George Tresky, Troy George Tresky and Rex George Tresky you will all be the main leaders of our probably biggest recruitment." Says one of their leaders. "We are very proud to be chosen for one of our biggest recruitment's." Rex says. "The funny thing about it is we're related to one of them or best friends." Johnny says. "This is not random either." Troy says. "I think you all know why you were chosen." Another leader of theirs calls out. They are nod their heads. "Let's get on the ships!" One leader yells quickly. "We need to get to those people before they do!" Another one yells. They all quickly ran grabbed gear, weapons and whatever else they need. In less than 4 minutes they were all ready. "Are you all ready?" Rex asks. "Yes!" They all say in unison. Them and of troops and recruiters ran into the ships. "Here we go!" Everyone yells. "We're being followed." The pilot of the ship says. "Man the guns I will pilot the ship." Al says. "Everyone get in  battle stations. We are being followed by enemy." Al says on the speaker. Everyone starts moving quickly to the guns or to get their weapons. A few opened some slots and stuck the barrel of their gun or laser gun and started firing. The enemies kept firing their weapons at each other. Parts of their ships blew up causing injuries and deaths. "Two more enemy ships just came!" Rex yelled over the gun fire. "Aaron got to Al over in the splodepit." Rex commands. "Okay." He goes by Al. "Help me fly this. Sit right there  and you know what to do after that." Al commanded. "I may not be too good at fighting but I am way better at flying." Aaron says. "Good now shut up and focus on flying." Al says. The firing kept going on. Then one enemy ship blew up entirely. "One down two to go." Al says on the speaker. Another enemy ship blew up completely but a good ship went with it. The remaining enemy ship, heavily damaged retreated. "Even though this ship is damaged we still need to stay on course." Al says on the speaker. (They're are in space BTW) "But if there is another attack we would be damed." Johnny said. "I know, but we still have to do our job." Troy replied. "Hey look!" Someone yells and points at someone then gets stabbed through the heart and and head sliced off. Blood spilled. "Get the Tresky bunch!" One yells. About a few hundred ran attacked. "Let no one escape!" Their leader yells. They punch, stab and shoot each other. One evil soldier got behind one of the three pilots(Not Al or Aaron) and slids his neck. Blood squirts. He holds his neck and then falls on part of the control panel. Al takes his gun and shoots the guy who killed one of the pilots. "Die you son of a BLEEP!" Al says. The evil soldiers falls who was actually a leader. "Retreat!" One says. They all run. "Oh BLEEP I am surrounded by the BLEEPING enemy!" One yells and then killed. They retreat yelling out curse words for their ship coming late. "Don't let them escape!" Rex yells. Everyone goes back to their battle stations and start firing their weapons. The enemies again fire their weapons at each other. The evil ship starts to go down then explodes. Millions died in this one battle in space. "I hate to say but that isn't the last time we will see them." Jacob says. "Ya think?" Rex says like a jerk. "Sometimes you can be an splode Rex." Chase and Jake say. "Sometimes we're all like that. That's why we're best friends." Rex says. "True. Very true." Johnny replies. "Well lets continue our recruitment journey." Al and Aaron says.
END OF PART 1.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 02:02 pm by tfandmetalmusic »

Offline Quentin

• Disruptor
  • This is gokusupersayain6 everyone
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 12:24 pm »
do i kill anybody yet? :D

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2012, 12:26 pm »
Posted By: Gokusupersayain6do i kill anybody yet? :D

You're not even recruited in the story yet. And don't worry there will be tons of deaths in the story.

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2012, 01:00 pm »
BUMP.

Offline Enderchimera

• Disruptor
  • Some idiot who reads Homestuck
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2012, 02:30 pm »
Name: Onyx
Weapon(s): Double Diamond Sword, Whip, (Kind of like a pet) Cobra that follows my commands! >:D
Why Did You Join: My family was killed by evil, I now seek to avenge them.
What Happened When You Were Recruited: I became a commander.
Chims prettehs

Click yes good

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2012, 07:48 pm »
BUMP.

Offline peytonfire123

• Mortar
  • I herd you liek mudkipz
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2012, 07:55 pm »
Posted By: tfandmetalmusicI AM SICK AND TIRED THAT YOU PEOPLE NEVER LOOK AT MY THREADS BUT WHEN SOMEONE COOL OR POPULAR POST A THREAD ALL OF YOU PRAISE IT AND GO TO IT!!!
I look at all your threads man
Hitlist
None

Huglist
Chim
Probe
Lauren
Budz
Casper
Shad
Yugi
Sai
Omega
Ffk
Wweandmetalmusic
Tommy
Ripto
Jmc

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2012, 07:58 pm »
Posted By: peytonfire123
I look at all your threads man

Wasn't talking to you. At that time the thread sunk REALLY fast.

Offline alon

• General
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
    • Sploder
« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2012, 09:52 pm »
Name: Vatorr.
Side: Good, but slightly neutral. (Part of a small group called the Shadowblades)
Weapon(s): Dual energy blades, stole them from a government facility. Lots of other stolen experimental weaponry. I stole them all from the evil guys though. ^^
Why did you join: I figured I should put my talent and weaponry to use.
What happened when you were recruited: Not much. I was on an mission stealing more stuff of the evil guy's, when I saw how evil they were. So I joined TEH ARMY

Offline wweandmetalmusic

• Centipede
    • View Profile
    • HPWF
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2012, 03:41 pm »
BUMP.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2012, 07:48 pm »
you didnt add me
I'm back!