Sploder Archives > Unfinished Projects

Plots (Unfinished Plans)

Image:
Plots

Story lines shouldn't be forgotten-they matter. 
They comprise an integral part of games, giving our gamers a taste of our vision, or even the feelings that we have when we design a game.

Threads on the forum don't do plots justice. Unnecessary words are censored, and essential components of writing are left out (indentation, headings, etc.). 

For this reason, I have started an alphabetical archive of all the plots ever made here on Sploder.

This represents user-made material and does not reflect the views of administrative individuals or moderating users here on Sploder. This site will act as a separate entity.

There are a few ground rules we need to lay down before we can get the ball rolling.

1. The plots must be accompanied by a game. If they are not, they will not be accepted. 
2. The plots can contain more graphic material since it will not be on Sploder, however, if it does, please add a notice with the story.
3. If you give the plots to me on here, I reserve the right to alter them as I see fit. This will remain limited to removing censored words or phrases. This is so that the story may be more complete and coherent as a whole. I will use my best discretion when doing this to ensure the right word is chosen based solely on context.

Plots will be grouped by user in this format...(with corresponding hyperlinks)

[username]
[plot1][game1]

And so forth. The plot will be hyperlinked with the game. 
I will set the story up using Google DOCS (unless the user desires another engine for their story to be read on-in that case, the user will set up their story on their own and then give me the link.

Before I make the set the DOCS file public, I will let the writer view it and revise. After this has taken place, the DOCS copy will go public on my site. 

Image:
The last part isn't set in stone. I am unsure if I will use Google DOCS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version