Author Topic: Dear Diary..  (Read 1110 times)

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« on: June 14, 2012, 01:46 pm »
This game is pretty fun and simple.
Someone posts a diary entry on: Monday 10th March 1945(example) and writes at least five paragraphs maximum (each 2-8 lines) . Then the next person to post writes an entry on Tuesday 11th March 1945. However you can skip a maximum of fifteen days per person but if you do it all the time, it won't be much fun. The least you can skip is one day.
Make sure that you stick to occassions like summer holidays and stuff like that.
Note: the funniest or best or well-written entries get thanked!

I'll start:

Wednesday 11th February 1998

Dear Diary,
Today I'm four years old. I got this diary as my birthday present along with a spy set. I also got a Mario arcade game and it was really fun. But my big brother Carl stole my spy set and so far, I havent got it back for eight hours now.
It's 1am now and I'm hiding from my mom. By the way, I'm a boy and diaries are for girls. Lol. I'll call this a journal.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:30 pm by Faisal908 »

Offline LevelOrange011

• Disruptor
  • Don't do veggies, eat school, and stay in drugs.
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2012, 01:50 pm »
Wednesday 13th February 1998

Dear Diary,
I got in mega-trouble from my mom for staying up. She must have heard my TV on. Anyway, I am grounded for 3 weeks. She is really hard on me!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0</a>

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2012, 01:55 pm »
Thursday 12th Febuary 1998

It was a decent birthday present. Yesterday, my parents bought a playstation! It was the latest fab. I may be too good at writing for my age but I am using a computer. application! Ha ha. My father says that he hates Windows 97 and can't wait for 'Windows ME'. Well today I played footie in the park. I also played a little cricket. I am also excited for the Cricket  World cup 1999. My dad is dying for it. Its the winter holidays. School starts tomorrow. I hope Kinder Garden (second year) will be cool
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2012, 02:15 pm »
Saturday 14th February 1998

Dear Diary, I heard this series called Ratchet and Clank is bring made. IT'S GONNA BE AWESOME! I'm glad I turned four because the game is not for children 3 years and younger. It'll be out sometime in 2003. That's upsetting cuz That'll. E five years from now. Five years is awfully long. ;(

By the way, I hope I can use TV again in less than two weeks adter whst happened yesterday.
My pet Goldfish Larry died  of starvation today. I made a funeral

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2012, 02:20 pm »
19th February 1998

My uncle Phil died in a fatal car accident along with his son Rex who was a good cousin. He was ten years old and he has these cool ideas that in 2012, Apple becomes the number one product in the world. I heard Steve Jobs started business about a decade ago. His computers are pretty good for 1998 but excellent.

Offline secretkittylover

• Turret
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2012, 02:27 pm »
20th February 1998

I accidentally ate a penny today and my mom frieked so we went to the hospital I had to stay their 14 hours.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2012, 02:29 pm »
Note: the funniest or best or well-written entries get thanked!

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2012, 02:37 pm »
28th February 1998,

I had a bad nightmare about Jason Voorhees after watching Friday the 13th at 3am in the morning.
So today, I walked to school and everyone in Kindergarden was holding Jason dolls. I was scared so I called the police. The police were angry at me. But come on! I'm only four. I'm not twelve or anything.

Offline EpicBlastGaming

• Disruptor
  • That's what she said.
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2012, 02:38 pm »
March 1, 1998

I woke up with a headache and it turned out that the night before I drank beer instead of iced tea, I'm only 6 so I didn't know. Sorry mommy :(
Also my bouncy ball disappeared because I'm a magician!
Today was a bad day >:(
« Last Edit: June 14, 2012, 02:39 pm by Sonicdude102 »
I'm back!

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2012, 02:43 pm »
Posted By: Sonicdude102March 1, 1998

I woke up with a headache and it turned out that the night before I drank beer instead of iced tea, I'm only 6 so I didn't know. Sorry mommy :(
Also my bouncy ball disappeared because I'm a magician!
Today was a bad day >:(

Sorry to interupt, but he's four. Not six.

Offline jimso

• Mortar
  • Where Am I?
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2012, 02:43 pm »
31st Feburary 1998

My big brother is super duper mean.
Today, he got a lsedgehammer and wrecked my TV.
To get back at him I shoved some lego bricks down his throat at the middle of the night.
Only before mom heard me.
Read The Post >:)

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2012, 02:47 pm »
2nd March 1998

Dad commited suicide and jumped off a tree because his sister Aunt Jolie stole his wig. My dad was bald ever since 1996 when I was two lol. Dad, you nub. XD
But Mom was in a really bad mood after that. My big brother Carl and my big hot sister Jessica ran out of the house for a while.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2012, 02:54 pm »
14th March 1998

Carl stole my schoolbag and burnt it in the fireplace. I was really mad that I damaged the computer.
Mom was really mad and grounded me for two months from my PS2

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #13 on: June 14, 2012, 03:26 pm »
15th March 1998

Me and my family visited my grampa's house and told him about his son's suicidal incident. Grampa became crazy after that. He hit my mom with a chair, jumped on the table and destroyed the lamp. He then threw his moustache in the fireplace and punched me in the face with his strong fists. OMG! He was in the war for god sakes! Of course he was strong. He almost killed me there.
Then he kicked Mom in the back and then he jumped out of the window.
That was crazy. Mom wasn't feeling well these last five hours. She was sent to hospital pretty quickly

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #14 on: June 14, 2012, 04:26 pm »
20thMarch 1998

Today was the big day. It is my Grandmothers B'day. I hid in a large present box and the box was infront of her. She opened it and I surprised her. Unfortunately, she fell off and went to the hospital. The good thing was that Dad didn't really die. He Came to us...RICH...and we are gonna move to a big Mansion in Malaysia! :D
In restaurants, pizza can be baked in an oven with stone bricks above the heat source, an electric deck oven, a conveyor belt oven or, in the case of more expensive restaurants, a wood- or coal-fired brick oven.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2012, 04:34 pm »
1st April 1998

Well Today's April Fools. We are going to move to Malaysia in the 4th April so we didn't have time for any pranks. We just did some packing. Dad was mad that Grampa has been in hospital for about two weeks. Mom calmed him down and they went to a private room and did something gross. Carl videotaped it tho.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2012, 05:33 pm »
April 5th 1998.

Today was a really hot day, we put the sprinkler under the trampoline and jumped on it. I am getting a nokia mobile (old phone, lol) after dinner tonight. It's gonna be one with calling, but my mom said texting will be blocked :( oh well, at least I can have privacy when I call my friends. Also, my stupid brother is turning 21 soon so he gets a newer version mobile then me and he gets texting :(
Buss down thotiana

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2012, 05:50 pm »
Good News! You can now skip 27 days! It is optional

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2012, 05:53 pm »
April 15th 1998

Today was boiling 100 degrees farenheit. It was the hottest day of the year in Malaysia.
I stayed at home all day reading a comic called Marvel. What can you expect from a bored 4 year old? I also hacked into my dad's email and I deleted his sent email.
Secondly, my stupid big brother threw the phone in the dumpster so tomorrow, I'll walk alone to the store buying that new phone. LOL ITS WORTH IT. XD

Offline themanwithham

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #19 on: June 14, 2012, 06:16 pm »
April 16 1998: My mother lent me the computer for a few short minutes. In the small time I had,  I found this great website called sploder. I enjoyed it and my account is themanwithham.  Too bad I didnt realize your  not suppsed to cuss.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2012, 06:24 pm »
April 29th 1998
: Sploder is awesome. But I'm the youngest guy on the site; I faked my email so... Idk.
My mom threw me off the roof after pooping all over the kitchen. Dad grounded me from playing outside for three years. So I'll have my freedom when I'm 7 years of age

Offline Dale18

• autistic!
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2012, 08:03 pm »
May 1st 1998

Today in school I pooed in my pants.My teacher told me to change my clothes but I refused to and my whole school laughed at me.Then my mother picked me up and then I got grounded for 3 days.What a wonderful day....YOU LIKE TO USE FUNNY CHARACTERS my mom then shouts.

Offline kylepeanut12

• Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #22 on: June 14, 2012, 10:34 pm »
May 2nd 1998,

I was in my last hour of the day and I pooped my pants! Is it normal for an 18 year old like me to poop his pants? The stink was SO bad my science expirement blew up and Brittney's makeup was running. I am locking myself in my dorm :'(
Buss down thotiana

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2012, 02:14 am »
May 16th 1998

First of all, I'm not eighteen. i'm four. I lied about my age.
Today, I went fishing with Gramma. She told me about Grampa's health at hospital after that stupid incident about two months ago. Dad was kinda upset.

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #24 on: June 15, 2012, 03:20 am »
May 23rd 1998

Time passes so quick! Today, my new cousin was born. We have been thinking of names. SO all my cousins and I wrote a name on a piece of paper, then the adults would pick a random name. I wrote "Faisal" :D. After the raffle the name was picked out. It was 'Ima Nidiot'. The parents had to do somethin' to refuse the name of Helen, the one who wrote it, will start crying! D:

They pretended to name her Ima Nidiot. They actually named her 'Ima nawesome" :O

Imma Nawesome is pretty awesome too.

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #25 on: June 15, 2012, 03:28 am »
June 7th 1998

Today was my big sister Jessica's birthday. She's 10 today. Believe it or not, she has some pretty smexy photos.
So I made a cake and stuffed cards in it by accident.
So now you're wondering why she's in hospital getting the card out of her nose. I put a bomb in the cake too earlier lol.

Offline mshaafay

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #26 on: June 15, 2012, 03:30 am »
JUne 17th 1998 My sister is out of the hospital.........and she wants to kill me. I cant write much today....GOTTA RUNNN! D:

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #27 on: June 15, 2012, 03:38 am »
June 28th 1998

Well, I'm in hospital. I got kicked in the face by my sister. My face needs to get stitched. Almost like plastic surgery.
For a 4 year old? Come on, I'm not even like 10. By the way, I'm really hungry. But the nurses hate me and refuse to give me food.

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
Dear Diary..
« Reply #28 on: June 15, 2012, 03:41 am »
September 11, 2001
My mommy's crying.

~-Kyle-~

Offline Faisal908

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Dear Diary..
« Reply #29 on: June 15, 2012, 03:58 am »
Okay, You can skip Two Years just this once. Kyle skipped Two years and that's the last biggest skip for now. You can't skip two years again