Author Topic: You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...  (Read 3386 times)

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« on: June 06, 2012, 11:19 am »
...When you go to pay, there are three tills. Do you go to:

A) The one with the big, scary man with lots of tattoos and a bald head?
B) The nice, pretty lady which is smiling at you, had blonde hair and looks really nice?
C) The cute, floppy-haired boy which has brown hair and a cute smile and cool clothes?
« Last Edit: June 23, 2012, 11:13 am by angelxxx »

 

Offline protonxl

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 4,986
  • Karma: +2/-0
  • I LIKE COOKIEZ!!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2012, 11:21 am »
b
 

Offline malvernkids

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,145
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • HELL NO!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2012, 11:25 am »
Posted By: protonxlb
same here turns out she is the same age  go's home and snogs
I hate it when people copy my signature!
Time to kick ass but I'm all out of ass to kick !
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:26 am »
Posted By: malvernkids
Posted By: protonxlb
same here turns out she is the same age  go's home and snogs


I control the story, you just give the letter. -.-

 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2012, 11:27 am »
2) You go to the pretty lady. She starts to scan the items, but the till breaks down. There are two tills left. Do you go to:

A) The scary man with the tattoos?
B) The cute, floppy-haired boy with a cute smile, cool clothes and brown hair?

 

Offline glitchmaster2

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,705
  • Karma: +10/-0
  • www.youtube.com/user/wolfxblive
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2012, 11:28 am »
A. THUG BOI.
If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'?
GIFSoup
 

Offline FadingEmber

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,838
  • Karma: +275/-0
  • Throwback 😊
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2012, 11:31 am »
A
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 11:34 am »
3) You go to the scary guy with the tattoos. He glares at you, and squashes the carton of milk that you bought with his fist. Do you:

A) Do nothing.
B) Say "Oi, mate, I payed for that! I'm gonna have to pay for it again! You idiot!"
C) Start trembling and biting your lip in fear.

 

Offline FadingEmber

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,838
  • Karma: +275/-0
  • Throwback 😊
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2012, 11:35 am »
3A
 

Offline glitchmaster2

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,705
  • Karma: +10/-0
  • www.youtube.com/user/wolfxblive
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2012, 11:36 am »
A.
If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'?
GIFSoup
 

Offline ShadowLink

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 4,502
  • Karma: +75/-0
  • A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
    • MtgSebSean: Magic Everywhere
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #10 on: June 06, 2012, 11:36 am »
B


shadowlinkl.deviantart.com My deviantart, make sure to like all my drawenghs :3

 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 11:45 am »
4) You do nothing. He shouts "WHAT YOU STARIN' AT?" Then he gets a knife. Do you:

A) Do nothing, and carry on staring at him.
B) Knock the knife out of his hand.
C) Get even more scared and pee yourself.

 

Offline ShadowLink

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 4,502
  • Karma: +75/-0
  • A journey of a thousand miles begins with one step
    • MtgSebSean: Magic Everywhere
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 11:48 am »
B


shadowlinkl.deviantart.com My deviantart, make sure to like all my drawenghs :3

 

Offline malvernkids

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,145
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • HELL NO!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #13 on: June 06, 2012, 12:51 pm »
smash his head in!
I hate it when people copy my signature!
Time to kick ass but I'm all out of ass to kick !
 

Offline Jmc10

  • #KeepAmericaGreat2020
  • Centipede
  • *****
  • Posts: 17,276
  • Karma: +960/-0
  • RIP Sploder :’(
    • United: The Hype
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #14 on: June 06, 2012, 12:54 pm »
B




Promotions:
Private: 1/15/12
Soldier: 9/8/13
Lieutenant: 4/9/16
Soldier: 7/9/17
 

Offline marvelwilliam

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,401
  • Karma: +223/-0
  • The Gosso King Of Crater Lake
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #15 on: June 06, 2012, 12:55 pm »
A. Who says he's gonna kill ya.
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2012, 02:00 pm »
5) You knock the knife out of his hand. He gets REALLY mad, and chases you outside. Do you run to:

A) The jewellers.
B) The optitians.
C) The pet shop.
D) The phone shop.

 

Offline kyl3

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 9,344
  • Karma: +94/-0
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • 4chan
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2012, 02:17 pm »
D



~-Kyle-~
 

Offline sploderfaced

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,204
  • Karma: +25/-0
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #18 on: June 06, 2012, 02:24 pm »
None of the above.


If I HAD to choose one then D
SploderFaced is a noob. XD
 

Offline malvernkids

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,145
  • Karma: +3/-0
  • HELL NO!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #19 on: June 07, 2012, 06:54 am »
c)the pet shop
I hate it when people copy my signature!
Time to kick ass but I'm all out of ass to kick !
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2012, 07:08 am »
6) You go to the phone shop. You decide to buy a phone to call the police on. Do you buy:

A) The blackberry phone
B) The samsung phone
C) The HTC phone (the phone that I have in rl!)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:13 am by angelxxx »

 

Offline applepieofdooms (da OG sucka)

  • Turret
  • Posts: 6
  • Karma: +8/-0
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2012, 07:12 am »
C) more reliable
 

Offline tedbear2

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,107
  • Karma: +29/-0
  • You have done well, young grasshopper.
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2012, 07:20 am »
d) ask to borrow their phone
Now that's agreed, join my Forum: www.splodgeforums.proboards.com

And now a word from our sponsors;
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2012, 07:21 am »
Posted By: tedbear2d) ask to borrow their phone


There is no D. Choose A, B, or C, please.

 

Offline PitfulHuman

  • Mortar
  • ***
  • Posts: 3,234
  • Karma: +13/-0
  • <コ:彡
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2012, 07:39 am »
C
god damn, my old posts are so cringe
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2012, 07:42 am »
7) You buy the HTC phone, and run out of the shop, with the man still chasing after you. He catches up with you, grabs you, and you drop the phone, so it smashes into little bits before you get a chance to ring the police. Wriggling free, you ratch around inside your bag. Do you get:

A) The pencil
B) The ruler
C) The tissues
D) The soggy sandwich

 

Offline FadingEmber

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 5,838
  • Karma: +275/-0
  • Throwback 😊
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2012, 05:14 pm »
7D
 

Offline Wind

  • 🐣🕊
  • Centipede
  • *****
  • Posts: 16,915
  • Karma: +523/-0
  • The opinion-haver
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2012, 05:17 pm »
D

 KILL EM' WITH A SOGGY SANDWHICH!
 

Offline sploderfaced

  • Launcher
  • ***
  • Posts: 1,204
  • Karma: +25/-0
  • Y U NO GIVE ME COOKIES?!
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2012, 05:18 pm »
D
SploderFaced is a noob. XD
 

Offline Angelxxx

  • Disruptor
  • ****
  • Posts: 6,311
  • Karma: +445/-0
  • *Pokes*
You Are Out on a Shopping Trip By Yourself...
« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2012, 09:20 am »
You get the soggy sandwich, and rub it in the man's face. He yells, lets go of you, and wipes the sandwich out of his eyes. Do you:

A) Help him get the sandwich away from his face
B) Laugh at him
C) Stare at him