Announcements > Basic Training

Bullying and Cyber-Bullying: What It Is, and What to Do.

Omega:
It's not a big secret cyber-bullying is going around this site. We do have rules against it, but rules are made to be broken, so to speak, but here's some things to do if you're being bullying.

What Is Bullying?
Bullying is when a person picks on another person. Some times it's cause they don't like them, or just simply because they're different. Cyber-bullying is the same, but is strictly done over the internet or texting.

I'm Being Bullied! What Do I Do?
First of all, do not fight back. This can only lead to a bigger problem. If you're being bullied at school or anywhere offline, tell an adult. If they don't do something, tell another adult. Keep making it known that there's a problem til someone does something to help you.

If you're being cyber-bullied, tell an admin or mod. If we're talking about being bullied on Sploder, tell a Soldier, Lt, or General. I assure you, we'll handle the situation for you.

There's a Member Writing Hurtful Messages To Me On The Mainsite! What Do I Do?
I've seen this many times, and dealt with it many times also. To begin, do not erase the messages. They're the proof we mods need to do something. If you're being bullied on the MS, then tell a MSM. You can find a list of all the MSMs here.  

I know this may not have helped some, but for others the smallest detail can save a life. This problem is real, and people get hurt. This problem is real, and we need to stop it.

Superluigi77:
Fused like a pair of atoms.

JJS:
Uh-huh.

icefiremadness:
I'll give it an A-.

kylepeanut12:
I like it, I haven't seen much bulling on the forums, but I have on the mainsite.

SIDENOTE: Suicide is NEVER the answer.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

There was an error while thanking
Thanking...
Go to full version