Author Topic: [News] The Sploder Informer  (Read 7790 times)

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
  • Have a question? PM me!
    • View Profile
Re: [News] The Sploder Informer
« Reply #60 on: August 03, 2012, 01:28 pm »
Awards (Updated)

Created by: Liamnight

Yesterday, a new feature was added to this forums consisting of awards. Unlike the previous forum, this feature seems to have more of a variety. The feature lets Lieutenants and higher to give out awards, including War Veterans. The awards a user receives will appear below the avatar when they comment, and if you click on a trophy-like picture, it will bring you to all of the user's awards with their descriptions. Unfortunately, the feature does not tell you who sent the award. At the moment, their are a total of 33 different types of awards.

Different Types of Awards:

Bronze Forum Award
Silver Forum Award
Gold Forum Award
Diamond Award
Staff Forum Award
Deputy Forum Award
Arrow to the Knee Award Forum Award
Flash Award
Gamer Award
Arcade Award
Artist Award
Glitch Award
Comment Award
Sharpshooter Award
Editor Award
Reviewer Award
Holy Grail Award
Big Heart Award
Burner Award
Evil Genius Award
Great Idea Award
Precision Award
Collab Award
Notable Member Award
3rd Place Contest Winner
2nd Place Contest Winner
1st Place Contest Winner
Classic Platinum Award
Weird Platinum Award
Classic Gold Award
Ghetto Gold Award
Classic Silver Award
Classic Bronze Award
EGL Award
Troll Award

Notice

Awards are meant to be awarded to users who deserve them. Users who ask for awards will not be getting any awards and just wasting their time. Awards are also supposed to be an accomplishment, not a bragging material. Any bragging on their awards will bring no more awards rewarded to the user. Additionally, only the previous forums uses background awards. This forums does not, read Geoff's fused discussion on how to make a background, it consists of adding the image BBcode in your location.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 10:30 pm by liamnight »

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer
  - Set up a Gameshow (Trials)
  - Create and upload an addon at the previous forums (warnings)

Promotions:

Sr: December 2011
  Lt: August 20th 2012
  Gn: Feb 16th 2013

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 04, 2012, 09:23 pm »
Updated awards in awards article.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 05, 2012, 11:51 pm »
Members of The Week (Soldiers)

The Member's of The Week voting started for the Soldier rank and the results are in. Congratulations on the winners!

--Results--

Coming first is Tookewl with an outstanding count of 15 votes (~yall)

Coming second is Charismatic with a count of 11 votes

*Coming 3rd was a tie of Casper11, Yugioh77, and Metallica48 of 10 votes

Side-notes:

• Thankyou's were recently added
  • Awards updated in awards article
  • Moved Reporter's HQ to the Lounge
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 01:49 am by liamnight »

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2012, 09:01 pm »
Getting Attention

Recently, there have been a few threads where a user fake a situation, possibly for attention.

For example, there was a recent thread where they said their neighbor's house was on fire. The user also posted an image form the internet showing a house on fire, saying it was their neighbor's house. The image was fake obviously, since the image was linked to a product safety website. Faking a situation will not be tolerated, since it could cause choas or a flame war. You will not gain any respect from doing this either.

If there was danger near the user, it would be unintelligent to be on the computer rather than leaving their home. Additionally, i'm not pointing out all the events that are relevant to this. I just need you to get the message.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 10, 2012, 08:16 pm »
I am now updating the awards in this thread instead of the awards article.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 16, 2012, 03:20 pm »
SGT2012

SGT2012 has started, standing for Sploder Gameshow Trials 2012. The gameshow starts with 30 users and each challenge, one by one will be eliminated. Soon, there will be one left and they will be the winner. Gameshow updates will appear in the Informer, so check this thread from time to time.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2012, 06:24 pm »
Recap on the Game Creators and iOS Games

Let's review on what the new game creators are and the iOS games in making by Geoff. The following information is true and does not have any false information as well.

New Upcoming Sploder Game Creators

There are 2 new game creators that are coming up that were officially anounced a while ago. The first one is called the 'arcade scroller' being released first. The second game creator is another platformer creator. During new year's eve, Geoff actually came onto Tinychat (a website that allows video broadcasting) and showed a bit of the game creators that he's working on. Some users that was on during Tinychat defined the new platformer creator as 'more smooth' and 'less rough'. The release date for the game creators have not been announced yet.

The new game creators will be available on both web page and on Apple products. Apple products include iPhones, iPods, and iPads. No one is sure if it will be released for Android as well, or any other product. Since the new game creators are not an attachment to the available creators at the moment, most likely the updates after the creators will be an update to one of the 4 creators. When the game creators come out, it will have a cost of $0.99 when bought on the App store. It will be free when played on web page, since it's been shown that all game creators on web is free. Additionally, it will be most likely that the updates given to the 2 creators in the App store will be free.

Notice, details on the Arcade Scroller has not been announced yet. You can only guess what it might look like by the name, and which game creator it might be most similar to. If you ask for my opinion, I think that the Arcade Scroller will be mostly similar to the Physics Puzzle Maker than the other available game creators.

Also, NPC1000 has contacted Geoff asking about any production on anything similar to a music creator. He responded with the following sentence: I think a simple music creator would be a great addition to Sploder. We'll see!. Seems like Geoff is putting some thought on a music creator. If you would like to know what NPC exactly asked, read the quote from below.

Dear Sir,

If you look in the "Ideas" category of the Sploder forums, you will realize that a great number of members have been requesting the same thing - a Music Creator. Since uploading music from your computer onto the games is a bust idea because of copyright issues and whatnot, I thought it would be a better idea for members to let their creativity flow and make their own! I think it is a great idea, personally, and I don't see any issues on how to program it. I really think this idea is one of the best lately.

If you could, please respond with your statement/opinion on things.

Shooter Creator on the iOS

Not too long ago, Geoff has explained that he might be able to get the shooter creator to function on both the iPad and the iPods (Newer iPods). That means that if he's able to get the iPad/iPod to talk to the shooter creator, you'll be able to make classic shooter games and play it on both the iPad and the iPod. If it was available for the specified Apple products, it could have a cost of $0.99 like the 2 new game creators but we're not sure. Geoff also said that the discovery was recent so he can't promise any close date of this. Geoff has also said that he might be able to get the Android as well. Though he is not sure because he didn't test the technology yet.

During his announcement, 2 users asked what he meants by 'newer versions' of the iPad and the iPhone.  It has been said that the 'newer versions of the iPod' includes the 4th generation of its product. It has been also said that the iPhone also falls into the category, but most likely it will be compatible with the iOS5.

I'm excited to say that I've done some testing on a new technology that I came across and was able to get the original shooter creator and game running to some extent on the my iPad. This means that chances are very good that all original shooter games will be functional on the iPad (and newer ipods) at some point. I can't promise a date because this is very new.

New iPad Game in Production

Last month, Geoff has been talking about the iPad game he's been working on. The following twitter post game the clue:

Coming from his latest twitter posts, it also seems that the new game will have something to do with rotating the product.

Want to write an article for the Informer? The HQ is found in the Lounge, and if you cannot see the Lounge, you can PM me! (You should also know that the request could get denied)

Anyway, thank this post to show that this article was helpful and you appreciate the hard work I put into this!

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2012, 09:40 pm »
Bypassing

Suggested by: Mrdragon

Lately, users have been forgetting the rules on bypassing for General. Bypassing isn't fully allowed, it's only tolerated to a certain extent. The words you are allowed to say can be found here. If a user bypasses the allowed amount in their thread, it will get closed immediately with a warning. If a user keeps bypassing the rules, disciplinary action will be used.

If you have a question about this, PM a Lieutenant.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2012, 12:13 am »
The Informer is Back up!

Article Created By: Liamnight

Coming Back

Well, It's been a while since the Informer had an article. So let's have a reboot. What is the Informer exactly? Well, the Informer is a news kind of thing, where small pieces of news are placed. This was created before the forum transition and it was active, but I grew busy and forgot about it when I was running the gameshow. Remember to look through the articles in the other pages here, there might be some articles that you could find appealing.

Official Sploder Gameshow Trials 2012 Wrap-up

This gameshow ended around October, so if you're new, you probably don't know what this is. This was a gameshow started by Liamnight and ran by both Liamnight and Moolatycoon, with the gameshow having a survivor theme. It first ran on teams, then it broke up into a free-for-all game. This was one of the gameshows that finished successfully.

Credit to the hosts (and others)

First, let's give credit to all the hosts who helped out with the Gameshow. These helpful hosts helped start out the gameshow:  Jackjoshseb, Elroyice, Lcraniuml, Okkeny, Metallica38, Superpiggy. And well, Liamnight and Moolatycoon for running it. And I would also like to give credit to the Generals who helped start the categories out and such. Also, credit to are private 'secret' hosts, who were Npc10000, Eclipserain, and Ppphantasm

Winner and Runner-up

The winner of the gameshow was Spidapig, with the runner-up being Jmc10. This was Spidapig's main response of his winning and at an interview:

Haha, ummm...  Where to start...

Well, it was a fun gameshow.  There were parts that were action packed and others that just seemed stagnant, but it was a great experience overall.  I would like voice my approval towards the staff of the gameshow.  It was a success. 

The participants kinda came and went as expected.  If I gave you a list of who I thought was going to make it to the merge before the gameshow started, I probably would've had 5-6 of the people correct.  There were some plot twists, and levelorange proved me wrong.  He was probably the best contestant in the gameshow.  I also predicted Alonessix to get farther, but hey, you can't win em all.

I was really in it for the competition, and I got some.  The teams were well set up, and I was impressed by a couple of the challenges.  Yeah, fun times.  I never expected to win.  I always lost the gameshows I participated in.  I remember the last one I entered, I lost in like the final 8, and Vinniepaz became the winner, and that disappointed me so I kinda used what I learned in losing to win this one, and I figured it out in the end.  In the public vote part, I really expected to get booted out, so I worked to get in the lead.  Don't even say I played a "shadier" game.  It is a gameshow, and if it's legal, then it's fair to do so.  All is fair in love war and gameshows.  I meant no harm towards any of the gameshow, and I really don't harbor grudges against most of you (some of you i just don't like, but it wasn't because of the gameshow.  you can figure out who for yourselves).  Thanks for the support, and those fine bets on me.  You can gladly claim your rewards.  Hope to see you in Vault 67.

Spidapig out.

Stats and Information

Total amount of user participants: 72
    Users who went into the gameshow: 30
    Users who went on the alternative list: 36
Gameshow started: August 18th, 2012
Gameshow ended: October 27th, 2012
Amount of challenges: 21 1/2

Teams

Starting at beginning:

Team Red:

Stanleykitten
Sportsdude105
Paradon (leader of team red)
101AJ
Eclipserain
Uste
Drummer
Milking
Lovepaw
Daydream
Shadowsploder199
Kyleissocoollike
Flidsyufi
Meowyman
Patelio03
EpicOrange789

Team Blue:

Aditaya75
TheWindLord
Alonessix
Ticktatwert
Dale18
Sonicwerehog234
Cheesepudding
tfandmetalmusic
Npc10000
Quentin
Ppphantasm
zambi4
jackboymogura123
deathleaf
brocky (leader of team blue)
peruguy2005
jaggertoo
sonicdude102
troyio
jmc10

Teams after Challenge 3

* The winning team chose the special prize, which was a team recreation and rename.

Team Super Ponies (Team Red)

Paradon (leader)
Stanleykitten
Daydream
Troyio
TheWindLord
Alonessix
Jmc10
Ticktatwert
Eclipserain
EpicOrange789
Milking
Probe5
Cyrman
Raider

Team NOIS [No One Is Safe] (Team Blue)

Deathleaf (Leader of Team Blue, eliminated and replaced with LevelOrange011 as leader)
Sportsdude105
Shadowsploder199
Kyleissocoollike
Jackboymogura123
Meowyman
Dale18
Uste
Patelio03
Sonicwerehog123
Drummer
Sonicdude102
LevelOrange011 (leader)
Vinniepaz
Sreebrothers
Foghornleghorn02
Spidapig
Jacmas

Teams after Challenge 6

* Users can't back out anymore and switch with another user

Team Super Ponies (Team Red)

Paradon (Was leader, eliminated, replaced with Stanleykitten)
Stanleykitten (Was leader, eliminated, replaced with Alonessix, Jmc10, EpicOrange789 as leader)
Troyio
TheWindLord
Alonessix (Was leader, eliminated)
Jmc10 (leader)
EpicOrange789 (leader)
Milking
Probe5
Cyrman
Raider
Flidsyufi (Was brought back in)

2 Teams Merged, after Challenge 15

* Also known as the Final 10

Drummer
EpicOrange789
Jacmas
Jmc10
LevelOrange011
Milking
Spidapig
Sportsdude105
Sreebrothers
Flidsyufi

2 Finalists

Spidapig
Jmc10

Prizes

1st Place:
1st Place Trials Award
A custom title
A custom rank
A custom online color

2nd Place:
2nd Place Trials Award
A custom title

Users in Alternative List

What was this? This was basically a list of users who participated to be an alternative. So, if a user switches out of the gameshow, one users from this list could have been switched with the user.

Peterzhang1
Peruguy2005
Jaggertoo
gamezman305
EpicOrange789
Sonicdude102
Troyio
jmc10
probe5
LevelOrange011
mat7772
cyrman
Raider
vinniepaz1234567
segasilver99
foghornleghorn02
mo1264king
sreebrothers
Spidapig
Jacmas
heat6andking
Angelxxx
Eimonn
icefiremadness
failarmy
qwertyjo
gert3
Gamekid2011
Myownself
darkchronicle
Sara50840
Cmdbxx
Kittysocks
marypuff
australia

Juries

There was a bit of a twist at the end of the gameshow. What the juries were is that it had the eliminated users from the "Final 10", with a couple other users from the gameshow that made it more dramatic. The juries took a big place in the final challenge, where they voted on who should win. (Jmc10 or Spidapig)

« Last Edit: December 03, 2012, 12:16 am by liamnight »

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2012, 12:14 am »
List of all Challenges

1. Hurt or Heal

The 2 teams fought in a fun classic game of Hurt or Heal. Team Blue ended up winning in the marvelous game of Hurt or Heal with about 5 users still alive. Team Blue has tasted victory while team Red had to walk the plank

Team Won: Team Blue
Challenge Started: August 15th 2012
User Eliminated: Flidsyufi
Prize Picked: See General
Special Prize: words describing the next challenge, getting them an idea what the next challenge might be and possibly get them prepared, unless they get the wrong idea

Results:

Team Red:

All dead

Team Blue:

TheWindlord 4/5 HP
Alonessix 5/5 HP
Sonicewerehog234 5/5 HP
Cheesepudding 2/5 HP
tfandmetalmusic 5/5 HP
Quentin 5/5 HP
Brocky 5/5 HP

What Flidsyufi says about getting eliminated:

AWWWW

2. Pass the Bomb

The 2 teams fight in another classic game but it's invented by Wxg. With only a few min. before the bomb explodes, the team kepts passing the bomb from one another. Since there was always a close tie, it was unexpectable on who wins.

Team Won: Red
  Challenge Started: August 18th 2012
  User Eliminated: Jaggertoo
  Prize Picked: Special Prize
  Special Prize: The next time the team wins, they can view more than the General category. (Ideas and RPFGs category etc.)

Results:

Eclipserain +50 points (Red team)
EpicOrange789  +30 points (Red team)
Paradon +10 points
Ticktatwert
Quentin
tfandmetalmusic
Uste
Alonessix
Stanleykitten
Drummer
Lovepaw
Daydream
Shadowsploder199
Kyleissocoollike
Meowyman
Patelio03
Aditaya
TheWindLord
jackboymogura123
Deathleaf
Brocky
Troyio
Sonicdude102
Peruguy -10 points
Jaggertoo -10 Points
Sportsdude105 -10 points
Sonicwerehog234 -10 points
Milking -10 points
Dale18 -20 points
Drummer -20 points

What Jaggertoo says about getting eliminated by his own teamates:

Annoyed at my team, not because they demoted me, but they could of got a different player due to I was inactive -_-

3. Large Collab: To Succeed or Collapse

The 2 teams had 4 days to create a game as a team collab trying to make a better game than the other team. During the Challenge, a hard-worked game from Team blue got mysteriously deleted. Did a user from Team Blue gave the password out? Did a user from Team Blue deleted their own game? It's unknown. At the end, Team Red won because Team Blue had nothing since the game was deleted. One of the Traitors were Tfandmetalmusic.

Challenge Started: August 21st 2012
  User Eliminated: Quentin Peruguy2005
  Special Prize: Re-create the teams

Results:

Red Team's game
No Game from Team Blue

What Quentin says about getting eliminated by his own teamates:

"Baii [bad word]"

What Peruguys2005 says about getting eliminated by his own teamates:

You made the right choice, Blue Team. I agreed to myself that I would've caused trouble, if I didn't already. I bid you a farewell, and good luck. Beat Red Team for me, and for everyone that was or is gonna be on the team.

See you later.

4. The Tyranical Trio

The remaining 26 contestants had a few days to try to get into 3 hard games as much as possible. The games were Lonely Roads, Quest Zone, and Oceans. Team Red was able to get into far into the game and provided many screenshots as proof. Team Blue sat arond hoping for another teammate to do the work, well I don't know, they did not provide any screenshots at all. At the end, Team Red won for the 3rd time in a row and Team Blue yet again votes off a few members. Uste, Kyleissocoollike, and Deathleaf gets voted off. Yes, their own team voted off their leader.

Challenge Started: September 1st, 2012
  User Eliminated: Deathleaf Kyleissocoollike Uste
  Special Prize: Get the losing team to eliminate another player

Results:

Team Red got far into the game
Team Blue did not

What Kyleissocoollike says about getting eliminated:

I'm happy

What Uste says about getting eliminated:

I can't believe I was betrayed like this. I thought I was important and helped out alot.
But after the team change i knew that was it for me. So... FUK YE ALL! (and may the odds be ever in your
favor.)

What Deathleaf says about getting eliminated:

Doesn't bother me hahaa, was no use to the team and was inactive more then ever before.

5. The Culprit

The gameshow gets into a lockdown with the 23 remaining contestants. 2 users who volunteered is taking a few users to hostage past each hour. The contestants must figure out who the culprits are before they all get captured. The volunteering culprits were Dale18 and EpicOrange789. Team Red won since they guessed the culprits first. Then after the gameshow was set back to normal, Team Red had to pick their selection of either General or Special Prize. They picked Special Prize and it brought misfortune. The Special Prize made it so that Team Red had to eliminate a user from their team instead. During the voting, Paradon the leader, tried to cheat by making it seem like General won during the prize voting. Paradon got caught and Team Red got a few punishments because of the Leader's cheating. After the voting ended for Team Red, Paradon and Ticktatwert was the top 2 leading users. Ticktatwert was picked and had to walk the plank.

Challenge Started: September 6th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Ticktatwert
  Special Prize: Get the winning team to eliminate a player instead

Results:

The volunteering culprits were Dale18 and EpicOrange789. Team Red won by guessing one of the culprits correct first. The culprit was Dale18.

What Ticktatwert says about getting eliminated:

Not particularly bothered now that I can see general.

6. Déjà vu

This challenge brang the contestants a choice on replaying another challenge. After voting, Challenge 4 ended up being re-played and the contestants had to play 3 new games. The 3 new games were Chapter I, Human Race Destiny, and The Insidiark. There was a close tie this time but Team Red won again for the 5th time in a row. Team Red picked the special prize and Team Blue picked Dale18 to be booted out of the gameshow.

Challenge Started: September 10th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Dale18
  Special Prize: Get the losing team to see all private-viewed categories

Results:

Team Red (Team Super Ponies)

Chapter I: Level Before Last
Human Race Destiny: Level 5

Team Blue (Team NOIS)

Chapter I: Level 3
Human Race Destiny: Level 5

What Dale18 says about his elimination:

I wanted to be out of the gameshow and I did.

7. Let's follow t' pirate's tradition!

Each team had 5 clues to figure out to find out the secret code. Spidapig from Team NOIS zoomed as fast as he can and led his team to victory. Team NOIS has finally broke the streak of winning from the Team Red and might turn the gameshow to a different outcome. Team Red eliminated their teammates and it led a tie with the leader, paradon, and Raider. The leader, paradon ended up to get eliminated. It seems like Troyio was the one who got Paradon eliminated.

Team Won: NOIS
  Challenge Started: September 18th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Paradon (also known as Parry)
  Prize Picked: See General
  Special Prize: Get the winning team to bring back an eliminated player and the losing team to eliminate another user

Results:

Team NOIS won in the first day the challenge came out

What Paradon says about his elimination:

I don't really care lol. But I don't think I was the right person to get rid of at this time. :3

8. Phun Physics

The 2 teams had a few days to collab on a game on the Physics creator. As of before in Challenge 3, an unknown user tried to sabotage their own team by trying to deleting the game. It took palce in Team NOIS. Spidapig recovered the team game by making a copy of the collab game on a seperate account. Then, someone gave his team collab password (team red) to a user, possibly Spidapig hoping to sabotage his team as well. Spidapig told his teammates to not do anything with the account and Team NOIS listened. Team NOIS won and Team Super Ponies (Team Red) lost. Team Super Ponies had to eliminate a user from their team and it was the newly volunteered leader, Stanleykitten. The users who in Team SP who keeps eliminating the leader is unknown, but it's possibly Troyio. The special prize was for them to eliminate a user from Team SP instead. Paradon, the previous eliminated contestant is a LT so he can see all gameshow categories. He told Team NOIS about the special prize so they would pick it. Paradon told Team NOIS because he hoped that Team NOIS would eliminate Troyio, the eliminator for Paradon and it worked. So, Stanleykitten got his butt saved by Team NOIS. Paradon also said that he is the one who deleted the game from Team NOIS, but it's unknown if that's even true or not.

Challenge Started: September 20th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Troyio
  Special Prize: Get the winning team to eliminate the user from the losing team instead

Results:

Team NOIS: Game
Team Super Ponies (Team Red): None

What Troyio says about his elimination:

I knew it.  Had fun and disappointed I got out this early.  Good luck to my bros, you know who you are.  Also, don't think it is over.

9. Blur It, Change It, Distort It

The remaining 19 contestants had to guess on what the main object was in 15 images. The first one to guess correct on an image wins their team a point. Team SP (Team Red) got the first point but then the team got crushed badly by Team NOIS (Team Blue). At the tend, Team NOIS won and Team SP walked the plank for the 3rd time in a row. Team NOIS voted to pick 'nothing' and Team SP eliminated their new leader (Stanleykitten) and Cyrman. Stanleykitten was eliminated last challenge but got saves by Team NOIS because they picked the special prize, but he became unlucky again. Some brutal strategies some users have.

Challenge Started: September 28th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Cyrman Stanleykitten
  Prize Picked: Nothing
  Special Prize: Change Team Name

Results:

Team NS/Blue: 11 Points
Team SP/Red: 4 Points

What Stanleykitten says about his elimination:

I saw this coming. Sorry if I let ya'll down, and here's to a red team member winning this thing.

What Cyrman says about his elimination:

Meh, I was leaving anyways. If I wasn't leaving, I'm pretty sure I would have made.

10. Unscramble The Mess

The 2 teams needed to figure out 11 members that has 3 hints and their username scrambled. The Red was close to winning to be Team NOIS's winning streak but Team NOIS won by 10 minutes.

Challenge Started: September 30th, 2012
  User Eliminated: TheWindLord
  Special Prize: Hint of next challenge

Results:

1.inlamhtig
Clue #1: A Lt.
Clue #2: Specializes in the Ppg Creator
Clue #3: A popular forum host.

2.poelmnoe
Clue #1: Former Major
Clue #2: Ran Reviewer Recruitment
Clue #3: Troll

3.fogef
Clue #1: If you can't get this you are an idiot.
Clue #2: If you can't get this you are an idiot.
Clue #3: If you can't get this you are an idiot.

4.mmcdoeoyre
Clue #1: Popular Ppg Maker
Clue #2: Was mentioned on a sploder podcast as a rising legend
Clue #3: Starts with m

5.yzioyeblz
Clue #1: Sister of a banned member
Clue #2: Made a game about Minerva
Clue #3: Used to come on the forums a lot.

6.lmbyip
Clue #1: When donuts come out to play, he is here.
Clue #2: Ran a sploder newspaper
Clue #3: Climbed up to at least soldier rank.

7.greateacnmsi
Clue #1: His name is two words in one.
Clue #2: He received a positive review by Empoleon
Clue #3: He only has 4 features

8.1nzamipz
Clue #1: A former soldier
Clue #2: Has raged over his rank before
Clue #3: One of the older members

9.tomhaagsen
Clue #1: Two featured games
Clue #2: These two features were pretty 'crafty' ppgs.
Clue #3: Joined about a year ago.

10.amerbjclku
Clue #1: His initials are LJ
Clue #2: He has been deleted off of the member list but indeed existed
Clue #3: He is not Lumberjay

11.srhenefwtstar
Clue #X: Was an alt of Jason, recent (Not now, but in the past year or so)

What TheWindLord says about his elimination:

D:

11. Mystery Boxes

The remaining contestants needed to pick which box they want where it might cause fortune or misfortune. For example, one box brings elimination and another box is a secret prize. Team NOIS picked both the 'team winning' box and the 'team losing' box so they don't get anything. Raider and Probe5 picked the 'Elimination' box so they walk the plank. The new leaders for Team SP that is going to replace Stanley because of his elimination is Alonessix, Jmc10, and EpicOrange789.

Team Won: None
  Challenge Started: October 2nd, 2012
  User Eliminated: Raider Probe 5
  Prize Picked: None
  Special Prize: None

Results:

Boxes:

1-559369
2- Jacmas
3-Foghornleghorn02
4-Sportsdude105
5-Epicorange789
6-Drummer
7-Alonessix
8-Raider
9-LevelOrange011
10-jmc10
11-Sreebrothers
12-Milking
13-Spidapig
14-Jackboymogura
15-Probe5
16-Vinnie

Results:

1-Special Box
2-N
3-Special Box
4-Team Loses
5-Black Base
6-N
7-Special Box
8-ELIMINATION
9-N
10-Special Box
11-Team Wins
12- Mystery
13-Special Box
14-N
15-Elimination
16-Special Box

What Raider says about his elimination:

Sorry Guys,caus my computer broke down so I've been offline

What Probe5 says about his elimination:

It was fun while it lasted. I just like to say good luck to the remaining people and hopefully there will be another game show or event in the near future!!

12. Fast Action

The remaining 15 contestants had to collab on an Algorithm Crew game that is 5 levels. They had to create a beginning stage, a testing stage, and a final stage game. They both did well, but Team SP did a bit better, from the host's vote. So, Team SP wins breaking Team Nois's winning streak. Since Team NS lost, they had to eliminate their teammates. Jackboymogura123 and Foghornleghorn02 was voted off. Team SP won, and they picked the special prize over general. The special prize was nothing though, bummer. But... the instant winning prize Team Super Ponies got from winning was to bring back an eliminated player from the Gameshow. Flidsyufi who got eliminated in Challenge 1 is brought back!

Team Won: Team Super Ponies
  Challenge Started: October 6th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Jackboymogura123 Foghornleghorn02
  Special Prize: Nothing

Results:

Game from Team NOIS
Game from Team Super Ponies

What Jackboymogura123 says about his elimination:

I'm Eliminated?

What Foghornleghorn02 says about his elimination:

TBD

13. A Sample of the Future

The remaining 13 contestants had to fight on a second and final game of Hurt or Heal. (First game was Challenge 1.) But instead of a team version of Hurt or Heal, it was a free-for-all game. Everyone fought, and each user did a good job. At the end, Sportsdude102 won and the prize for him winning was to get invincibility for the next elimination voting. Because Sports won, he got his team to win, which was Team NOIS. So, Team SP needed to vote off 1 member and it was one of their team leaders, Alonessix.

Team Won: Team NOIS
  Challenge Started: October 13th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Alonessix
  Prize Picked: There was no prize picking this round

Results:

Sportsduded wins with a remain of 1/8 HP.

What Alonessix says about his elimination:

I'm not angry at anyone besides myself. I'm angry at myself for letting me become a target by JMC and his crew... But I suppose there's nobody who can fix it now. Good luck to Spida, he was my ally. So, concluding, I'll say that I had fun and that's good enough.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 03, 2012, 12:15 am »
14. Take it and Change it

On the final challenge when the players play as teams, they must do a final collab on puzzles. They needed to collab on about 5 puzzles varying from each creator. Both teams could not finish the puzzles in time so they both needed to eliminate 1 user from each team. From Team Super Ponies, 559369 got eliminated. On Team No One Is Safe, the gameshow victor of the 'island', who is Vinniepaz, got eliminated.

Team Won: Both Teams Lost
  Challenge Started: October 14th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Vinniepaz 559369
  Prize Picked: No prizes

Results:

Both teams did not complete challenge

What Vinniepaz says about his elimination:

I'm a little sad. I expected to be voted off eventually. I wasn't really going for the win though, just for fun. ;3

What 559369 says about his elimination:

Voted off? Well, I was not really active anyway. I am actually happy that I made it that far for not really contributing to anything. Goes to show how much my teammates were actually paying attention, lmao.

15. No More Teams

The teams are merged and the gameshow is now moving to the free-for-all stage. The users got a break during this challenge because the users from the Lounge chose on who gets eliminated this time. After the poll ended, it was shown the Flidsyufi, the user brought back a few challenges ago, is eliminated. 

User Won: None
  Challenge Started: October 18th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Flidsyufi
  Prize for winning: No prizes

Results:

Flidsyufi got the most votes from the audience in the Lounge

What Flidsyufi says about his elimination:

Looks like I get eliminated again. Oh well. Too bad for me.

16. Dead or Alive

A fast-paced challenge inspired by the well-known ball game of dead or alive. Basically a host 'throws' a ball and the users must post to claim it. The game ended quickly with Spidapig winning, so he won invincibility from elimination in the gameshow. After elimination voting, Milking and Sreebrothers had to walk the plank.

User Won: Spidapig
  Challenge Started: October 20th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Milking Sreebrothers
  Prize for winning: Invincibility from elimination voting this round

Results:

Milking - 100 Points
Jacmas - 500 Points
Jmc10 - 0 Points
Spidapig - 1000 Points
EpicOrange789 - 50 Points
Sportsdude105 - 200 Points
Sreebrothers - 300 Points
Drummer - 200 Points

What Milking says about his elimination:

I just want to say, good luck to others. =)

What Sreebrothers says about his elimination:

Feeling sad, anyway I should have been eliminated long time before and the ones who are not eliminated deserves to continue because they have the talent. If I was not eliminated this time a another person who deserves to continu will be eliminated, so I think was right choice eliminating me was a right choice. But I will miss the fun and spirit of gameshow. Best of Luck to everyone who are not eliminated.

17. The Fifth Wheel

The lucky 7 users left needs to pair up with a limit of 2 members in each group. Since there is an odd number, a user will be "group-less" and that user will be eliminated. Quickly, Spidapig teamed up with Jmc10 and Jacmas teamed up with Sportsdude105. With that being grouped, Drummer, EpicOrange789, and LevelOrange011 were the users left not grouped. With Drummer and LevelOrange not being online at the moment, EpicOrange tried to team up with someone waiting for them to come online. Drummer decided to team up with LevelOrange011 instead. All in all, EpicOrange789 was eliminated.

User Won: None
  Challenge Started: October 21th, 2012
  User Eliminated: EpicOrange789
  Prize for winning: Not getting eliminated

Results:

Teams:

Spidapig and Jmc10
Jacmas and Sportsdude105
Drummer and LevelOrange011

What EpicOrange789 says about his elimination:

I didn't expect it really, but everyone's time in the gameshow runs out sooner or later. I don't really think I deserved to be eliminated, however everyones time in the gameshow ends. I'm not really too bothered.

18. Cash Fever

The 3 teams teamed up from last challenge (LevelOrange011 and Drummer, Spidapig and Jmc10, Jacmas and Sportsdude105) and they played a game of deal or no deal. Sounds familiar? It's from the popular real-live TV gameshow of Deal or No Deal. What basically happens is that the 3 teams must pick cases every few turns and the cases the cases they pick gets 'eliminated'. After all the cases are gone, the remaining case is the amount of points the team will obtain. Though, every so often, deals will pop up where if you accept that deal, you take that amount of points instead and their turn is over. At the end, Team LevelOrange011 and Drummer lost by 50 points and they went to elimination voting. LevelOrange011 got eliminated at the end with 2 more votes than Drummer. Team Jacmas and Sportsdude105 got the most points so they won invincibility for elimination voting next challenge and they do not have to participate next challenge.

User Won: Jacmas and Sportsdude105
  Challenge Started: October 22nd, 2012
  User Eliminated: LevelOrange011
  Prize for winning: Invincibility for next challenge's elimination and does not have to participate next challenge

Results:

Teams:

Spidapig and Jmc10 - 150 points
Jacmas and Sportsdude105 - 200 points
Drummer and LevelOrange011 - 100 points

What LevelOrange011 says about his elimination:

Look, guys, I really don't care that I got elimanated. My primary goal of this was to enjoy the oppritunity to hang with my friends and ultimatley have fun. This was all a new experience to me, and I'm glad I got to enter the realm of this new gameshow and dive further into the depths of it's challenges. Winning was never an option. Up against 37 members, I'm immensly proud of even making it past the merge into the Top 6. But hey, what goes is what goes. Don't get mad. Don't rage. Just let the path of life take it's course amongst your journey. This was my very first experience with a Sploder Gameshow and I'm happy that I got to be here for it. I never even expected to get in. I could have been the happiest man in the world. But when the time comes, the time comes. Thanks to Liamnight and Moolatycoon for making my Gameshow experience the best it can be. I can't wait for the next one. And GO DRUMMER!

19. Scavenger Hunt

Credit to Jackjoshseb for suggesting this challenge. The remaining 5 contestants (but only 3 plays this challenge because of last challenge's prize) needed to hunt for answers in the forums and this challenge could be related to a trivia-theme challenge. Spidapig finished the challenge 28 minutes later and the challenge was over. Elimination passed by and Drummer was eliminated.

User Won: Spidapig
  Challenge Started: October 25th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Drummer
  Prize for winning: Elimination Vote counts twice

Results:

Spidapig finished 29 minutes later.

What Drummer says about his elimination:

:'(NO!

20. Public's Hate

Jacmas, Sportsdude105, Spidapig, and Jmc10 was voted on by everyone to choose who gets eliminated, and 2 gets eliminated this challenge. At the beginning, Spidapig and Jacmas were in the 'Danger zone' of getting eliminated and for Spidapig got users to vote the other contestants by bribing the users with potential features and platinum awards. At the end, Jacmas and Sportsdude105 got eliminated with 46 and 51 votes.

User with lowest amount of elimination votes: Jmc10
  Challenge Started: October 26th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Jacmas Sportsdude105

Results:

Spidapig: 36 votes
Sportsdude105: 51 votes
Jacmas: 46 votes
Jmc10: 22 votes

What Jacmas says about his elimination:

Well, the gameshow was fun, but it is over. It was a great experience except when Spidapig was bribing people.

What Sportsdude105 says about his elimination:

All I'm saying is that I don't mind being eliminated. But It's like all over again.

21½ The Ban Hammer!

Jacmas and Spidapig gets voted by the past eliminated 11 users with Paradon and Stanleykitten. The voting took a while, and it was hard to tell who would win. At the end, Spidapig won.

User with lowest amount of elimination votes: Spidapig
  Challenge Started: October 27th, 2012
  User Eliminated: Jmc10

Results:

Vote #1
Caster: EpicOrange789
Recipient: Jmc10
*Reasoning:  I think that he's played the better game. However, he had dishonesty when explaining about Jotreo or whatever. However, spidapig was also involved in that.

Vote #2
Caster: Jacmas
Reasoning: Obviously, I think he may have just wanted some sweet revenge after being campaigned against in Challenge 20.

Vote #3
Caster: Flidsyufi
Recipient: Spidapig
Reasoning: I guess he wasn't taken out twice by Spidapig.

Vote #4
Caster: Paradon
Reasoning: No idea. Maybe Parry just likes Spida more? Only the highest can see that itmoi's reasoning.

Vote #5
Caster: Sportsdude5
Reasoning: Perhaps he felt betrayed. At first his vote was to Jmc, but he changed his mind later on.

Vote #6
Caster: Milking
Reasoning: No idea. Milking wasn't too involved.

Vote #7
Caster: Stanleykitten
Reasoning: Perhaps it was because of Jotreo, idk. Stan mentioned "I like the way JMC played more, and he was on team ponies with  me and I want more than anything to have a pony member win, but I really think Spida might have him beat."

Voter #8
Caster: LevelOrange011
Reasoning: First off, I would like to apologize to Level, but it would flow better to show his vote. I know he had a tough time choosing.

Voter #9
Caster: Sreebrothers
Reasoning: Idk.

Voter #10
Caster: Liamnight
Reasoning: N/a

Voter #11
Caster: Troyio
Reasoning: Spidapig voted him off and lead against him. Nuff said.

Vote #12
Caster: Drummer
Reasoning: I know you wanted it privately, but hopefully they are both mature enough not to get all butt hurt over a gameshow.

Vote #13
Caster: Moolatycoon
Description: After looking at both of their styles I thought things over for a while. Jmc played a good honest game, but didn't really prove himself to deserve it that well, Spida played a shadier game, and did some not so nice things, however I feel he played the better game, and he brought up some really good points and rebuttals in Challenge 21 Phase 1.

And, for those of you who can't count.... CONGRATULATIONS TO....

Champion Spidapig

Spidapig>Jmc10
8>5

Spida won in a close 3 vote difference! congratulations!

What Jmc10 says about his elimination:

(picture of Cartman saying he's going home)

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 03, 2012, 12:16 am »
Trials 2013?

Well, it's possible, but I'm not entirely sure of it. If it was made, it would most likely be run my Moola and I again.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 03, 2012, 11:57 pm »
Upcoming Game Creators Up-To-Date Information, New Hidden Pics For Upcoming Platformer Creator

Upcoming Game Creators

The Arcade Game Creator

One of the upcoming game creator is the Arcade Game Creator. The creator will have seven different game-play types which are all variations on the side-scroller but with different player types/vehicles and objects [*]. The planned seven game-play types has not been specified, except for one. One of the types will be the Platformer Creator, (a new one) which will be released earlier as a preview of the Arcade Creator. It is aimed to be released for the week after Christmas [*].

Platformer Creator - The Arcade Game Creator

During the new years holiday of 2012, Geoff came on and went to Tinychat. He went on camera and showed what he's been working on for a bit. What he showed was the Platformer Creator in production. From the users were who online in that chat, users described it as 'more smooth' and 'less rough', compared to the original platformer creator. Unfortunately, none of the users who where online during that time took a screenshot of it.

The full platformer creator (not the preview) will be set to be available on both the website and on Apple Products. They include Iphones, Ipads, and Ipods. It will have a cost of $0.99 on the App Store, and the following updates are most likely going to be free.

The creator is set for for long, narrow playfields, for horizontal scrolling. It is currently being testing with a grid of 192 blocks wide by 24 blocks high. It could go wider. [*]. A video preview was released not a while ago as well, link.

If you saw the preview from the link above, you could tell that it has a big difference. It is indeed 'less rough' and 'more smooth', and it can be related to a similar game pattern as the original mario series. You can tell that the player did not loose any health from lava, and that is because the game rules have not been written yet [*] .

The player of the character is also found when you reload the chat of the forum, spotted from a user a few weeks back.

Other Game Creators

Geoff has also stated that he's been working on an RPG platformer game creator but stalled it for certain reasons [*]. Geoff has also stated in the comments that the creator is complete non-linear. That means that the storyline isn't a straight line. For example, Minecraft is a non-linear game.

A few months ago, Geoff has explained that he might be able to get the shooter creator to function on both the iPad and the iPods (Newer iPods). That means that if he's able to get the iPad/iPod to talk to the shooter creator, you'll be able to make classic shooter games and play it on both the iPad and the iPod. If it was available for the specified Apple products, it could have a cost of $0.99 like the platformer game creator but we're not sure. Geoff also said that the discovery was recent so he can't promise any close date of this. Geoff has also said that he might be able to get the Android as well. Though he is not sure because he didn't test the technology yet. During his announcement, 2 users asked what he meant by 'newer versions' of the iPad and the iPhone.  It has been said that the 'newer versions of the iPod' includes the 4th generation of its product. It has been also said that the iPhone also falls into the category, but most likely it will be compatible with the iOS5.

Also a few months ago, NPC asked Geoff about a simple music creator. He replied with the following statement: I think a simple music creator would be a great addition to Sploder. We'll see!

Twitter Posts

From Geoff's twitter account, there are a few posts that he might have been referring to the upcoming game creators. Let's check them out.

Why can't I see the entire twitter post? Fake! Not, it is not fake. The reason why the last one has the entire twitter post but the others don't is because I didn't have time to make it look pretty.

New Pics for Platformer Creator

This was the pic that was teased on the forum:

These are the new pics that were found on the Sploder Twitter Account:

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 04, 2012, 12:15 am »
Official Sploder Gameshows

Vault 67: How It's Not Happening

Sorry to burst your bubble, but the gameshow is not happening anymore. Spellmage, the main host, cannot run the gameshow anymore due to problems in real life (I will not state the problem was, since it was in the Barracks). The only way to keep this gameshow alive is if one of the hosts want to continue the gameshow by themself.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 06, 2012, 08:45 pm »
More Pictures of the New Creator, Game Being Tested On Ipod Touch 4g With Retina Display

New Pics

So a few more pics of the new creator arrived a few days earlier. Be sure to check the article with up-to-date info on the creator!

Game Being Tested On Apple Products

A recent twitter update posted in the official twitter account, shown up above, talked about the product it's being tested on. The picture that was linked to it was the first picture in the 'New Pics' section of this article. Since it's being tested on a phone, and in the explanation of the small fingers, the penny was probably added to show how tiny the screen and the objects are.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 15, 2012, 06:03 pm »
New Pic For Creator

This picture was released on the official Facebook account of Sploder. The picture's description is "Some powerups for the new creator!"

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 16, 2012, 04:37 pm »
More Pics For Upcoming Creator

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 18, 2012, 10:30 pm »
New Pic For Creator, Twitter Post Shows Hard Work

A new image teasing the new creator [2 hours ago] has surfaced on the Sploder official account of Facebook, with the message "Yay! Tunnels are working!".

On Geoff's Official Twitter account, he showed an image of his errors he encountered:

Now you're going to ask, What does this have to do with the creator?. First of all, the new creator can also be played on the apple products (Iphone, Ipod), and the first error says "Missing Retina 4 Image Launch", and the Ipad 3 and the Iphone 5 uses retina display, therefore, it shows that Geoff has been working on the apple products also!

Nice work Geoff!

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 27, 2012, 11:14 pm »
Lounge Being Deleted Due To New Plan

The Lounge:  August 13, 2012 - December 26, 2012.

A plan established by 7Grant2, taking effect on soon, will result in the removal of the Lounge and change around a few more things. Looking forward to have a Hero Member rank? Was your plan removed since the Lounge is getting deleted? Don't be! Hero Members are tied with the new plan. 

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: February 03, 2013, 05:23 pm »
Something new, I see?

New forum job is coming soon for the Forum.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 15, 2013, 09:01 pm »
Cyber Gates moves down

After much discussion in the LL, if you have not noticed, the 'Gates to Cyberspace' has been moved to below the Archive category.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 16, 2013, 02:32 am »
New World Type Announced; Has Previous Teasers Revealed Upcoming Worlds?

According to the official Facebook account of Sploder, a new world type in creation has been announced, which is a cave world type.

And attached to the facebook comment, has a preview on what Geoff has so far for the Cave World Type:

Also, before the game creator was released, teaser images were released on what Geoff had so far. Some of those teasers aren't in the creator yet. Are these enemies and images/videos a clue to the future world types?

One of the first few teasers teased.
This enemy isn't listed in the game creator
This background isn't possible yet in the game creator
These blocks/background isn't shown yet in the game creator
Same with the link above.
This is also found from the first video teaser released
Rabbit with eyepatch? Not yet.
Not released yet.
Same with this.

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2013, 11:04 pm »
New Enemy for upcoming retro arcade world?

This photo was released on facebook:

What do you think?

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions:

Offline liamnight

• Electropede
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 15, 2013, 10:28 pm »
New World Coming Soon

Geoff has announced on the Sploder Official Facebook with the message "Cave World coming soon to the Arcade Game Creator! Stay tuned!". This image was linked to the message:

Accomplishments:
  - Set up the Informer

Promotions: