Author Topic: An Homage to Excellence: Obeliskos' Games Revived!  (Read 1303 times)

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
An Homage to Excellence: Obeliskos' Games Revived!
« Reply #30 on: May 04, 2012, 02:15 pm »
Posted By: YoungcalimanOh it's fragged...I should have noticed that.
Wow. What did you think all the talk of making this public was about if you hadn't notice that it was fragged yet?
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 04, 2012, 07:49 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77
Posted By: YoungcalimanOh it's fragged...I should have noticed that.
Wow. What did you think all the talk of making this public was about if you hadn't notice that it was fragged yet?

I was too lazy to read, lol.
It's good to be Young.

Offline lahdeedah

• THE GREATEST MOD EVER
  • Mogura
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 27, 2012, 10:17 pm »
Posted By: tookewlwhy do you guys care so much about someone you dont  know? thanks anyway : (
lol this.

I miss him < / 3

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 09:14 am »
Posted By: tookewlwhy do you guys care so much about someone you dont  know? thanks anyway : (

It's not about Obe as much as it is about his games.

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
  • All hail the Pony Queen!
    • View Profile
Re: An Homage to Excellence: Obeliskos' Games Revived!
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2012, 04:37 am »
Wait, can everyone see this now?
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline tedbear2

• Disruptor
  • You have done well, young grasshopper.
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 31, 2012, 12:09 pm »
awesome....
Now that's agreed, join my Forum: www.splodgeforums.proboards.com

And now a word from our sponsors;

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #36 on: August 01, 2012, 12:07 am »
Whoops. Time for this to make its sojourn to the bin.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2012, 06:41 pm »
A while back tookewl made a game called Clip and he wrote a storyline for it. Here it is:

“Stop!!”
“Please! STOP!!”
“LEAVE US ALONE!! GET AWAY!!”
“HELP!!!”
“Mommy, is he going to hurt us!?”

You jolt up from the nightmare, clamping your head as if you had a headache. The nightmares that were haunting your everyday thoughts were haunting your dreams to. You look around, glancing at the small cell you’re in. It’s dark, the only light coming from the bulk door blocking your escape. And it smelled eerily like death also. You don’t know where you are. You don’t know how you got here. But you will esca-

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*

“May I come in?”

Without giving you the time to answer, a man in a sharp attire walks in, slowly closing the door back, with a solid thud. He was impressively tall, with spiked, like blue hair, and a slight scar on his left cheek.

“I understand you’re the defendant?” He says with a unusual deep voice.

You look puzzled.

“Oh, I’m sorry! Rude of me not to introduce myself to my client. Mr. Bolt, your lawyer. Nice to meet you.” He holds his hand out towards you while gently smiling. You hesitate, then shake. His grip is tighter than you expected.

“You see, it’s nice to bond like this. Kind of like a mutual agreement that hasn’t officially been signed, huh? You see, it was necessary to shake your hand because I want you to know that I respect you.” He’s still gripping your hand, shaking it with a slightly tighter grip.

“And I respect you enough to let you know what’s going on here. So, let’s start with confessions.” You look at him, your mind still wondering why you’re even here in the first place.

“I’m not really your lawyer.”

His hand sends an electric bolt into your hand, it spreading across your body like an antivirus. You shake violently, your body hitting the hard wall like a truck against a bike. Foam starts releasing from your mouth, like a bubble bath faucet over-running the bathtub.

“Was my little revelation that shocking?” Bolt says, chuckling afterwards. “You know, I’ve been looking for you for a long time. Slippery splode aren’t you?” Bolt turns his back, and walks toward the door. “And after all of this time, you probably don’t even remember why I’ve captured you. Heh.” His foot promotes a strong bass as his army boots clip-clamp out of the cell. He slams the door, the hinges sending a vibration through the entire hell whole. “Oh, and one more thing,” he remembers. “There’s a 9mm under your mattress. Whenever you tire of sitting in there, feel free to kill yourself. The janitors won’t mind, I promise. And don’t bother shooting the walls to try and get out. They’re made of very sensitive gun powder and dynamite. One bullet could spark the fire, and one fire could spark an explosion, and one explosion could spark a mess. Quite a reaction, huh? Hahahahaha.”

You hear Bolt’s footsteps moving farther. Who was he? You hold your head, as the electricity sparks seem to whither around the back of your neck. Then all of a sudden, the sparks clear with a loud *CRACK*. You rub your hand the across the back of your neck, and feel letters indented like brail. Your fingers move across the letters, “C, L, I, P…”

-AFTER ESCAPING CELL-

You slam against the wall, the flames enveloping the cell that used to house you and your depression. The explosion set off the fire alarm, which released water in a shower like manner into the room from atop. You could feel the water filling up the tiny indentions of the word “Clip” housed on the back of your neck. It felt weird, yet relaxing in the sense that you’ve never experienced that feeling before. You stand up, water rolling down your face. You held the gun in your hand, it symbolizing nothing but easier escape. You looked up at the water provider spraying the room down, and noticed a red beeping sensation in the middle. That’s wasn’t needed unless the fire was too strong for the initial reaction……that must mean a different alarm is off as well. You head out, unknowing of the grand adventure you’re about to partake in, and the decisions you’ll make that will change your outlook on morals forever…

-RED/MINE-

You spot 2 men talking in a dimly lit room below you. You stop, and look. One of them is Bolt, but he doesn’t house the scar that he had a while ago….

=

“Do you know what you’ve done Bolt? You brought HIM, out of all people. Do you know what he’s done? Do you know what he’s capable of?” Asks a similarly dressed man in a slightly higher voice than Bolt’s.

“I’m well aware Placid.” Bolt replies.

“Well, I’m sure you’re aware of the explosion that just happened. He’s escaped!”

“He didn‘t survive something like that.” Bolt answers calmly. “I designed that room just for death. It’s simply impossible for a man, no matter great, to survive something like that. Mark my words, he dead.”

“And you mark mine’s,” Placid returns, his face leaned in on Bolt’s. “You‘re underestimating him.”

Placid then turns, and walks a few paces forward, revealing a yellow symbol on the back of his jacket.

A man in a lab coat, probably a scientist, then walks in and bows to Bolt. “The preparations are complete. We’ve contained enough information from the broken disk.”

“Thank you. You may go.” Bolt says. As the man turns and walks away, Placid yells, “Hold up.”

The man, stops, and turns around.

“Placid, with no shoes nonetheless, walks towards the scientist. “Are you sure?” He then asks after moments of silence. The scientist, shaking slightly now, mummers out a stuttered, “y-y-yes.” Placid lowers his eyelids and leans in. He then whispers, “Are you really sure?” The green waves wasps across the scientists eyes, his eyes bulging vains and tears as a result. He then closes his eyes, still shaking, as tears fall from them. “Go.” Placid orders. The scientist turns and runs.

“I don’t trust him.” Placid reveals. “You don’t have to.” Bolt offers. “After we’re done getting what we need, we won’t need him. But right now, we need his skills. So until those skills give us what we need, you just need to deal with it.”

Placid gruffs. And then, out of nowhere, a supersonic boom flows through the air.

“What the hell was that!?” Placid yells.

“He’s finally gone crazy.” Bolt replies.

-YELLOW/BOMBS-

You step through the broken glass and bushes of fire as you approach almost unbearable heat. Dead bodies everywhere, burned alive. The smell of flesh making the image even harder to look at. Flames then shoot towards you, as you jump to the side, the right of your hip hitting the flow like hard puddy. You gaze forward, your hand in the air, as if that will somehow lower the temperature. A man, almost naked, then walks out of the flames, his skin almost completed burned to the boned, the only thing remotely skin, on his face, the bottom left of his lip burned off, showing his teeth and gums. “I can’t die.” He says.

“ I CAN’T DIE!!” He yells, his hands waving in the air, causing fire to shoot out of them, hitting the ceiling, melting it to a coup. "I kill people for no reason, burn their families alive, make them suffer an eternity of burns, and yet I still stand? "

“I DERSEVE TO DIE!!” His mouth emit’s a dragon shaped flame headed for you, as you roll over, the flame hitting the hydrant behind you, it releasing Cooled flames. You turn, and see a line of them in the back of the room. You also see people sreaming and yelling, stuck in between them.

“You then turn your warm eyes towards the deceased man.” He turns and looks at you.

“MY NAME IS DEGREE! Can you grant me my last wish?”

-IF YOU KILLED THE SPIDER BY SHOOTING THE NITROS-

The cold hydrant’s you exploded froze Degrees in his place, only to be melted into a gooey ornament of flesh and bones moments later. You see fractions of teeth sliding across the gooey liquid. You had given him what he wanted. But those innocent people….those people trapped by the hydrants….you could’ve saved them….one woman scientist even screamed out, “Please”.
A blue key card can be seen through flesh.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-IF YOU DIDN’T KILL THE SPIDER BY SHOOTING THE NITROS-

“Who knew a man could kill me, with ordinary weapons,” Degree says. He falls to his knees, clenching his degraded skinned heart. Black ooze drops from his mouth, and his mouth shapes out the words, “Thank you.” He then drops to the ground, his body left to degenerate among the ashes. A woman scientist whispers loudly, “Thank you for, *cough* saving us.” You turn toward Degree’s body, only to spot a blue key card.

“So, you’re the one I’m expecting.” You turn towards the sound of the voice speaking to you, only to find a women, looking in her 20’s, sitting on a blue dotted box with her legs crossed. She jumps down, her shoes hitting the ground, causing a supernova like ring of dirt to develop around her. You see the sketched design of her blue tight jeans spiraling down her legs, leading to an impressive catalog of hunting boots. Her red shirt ended slightly above her belly button, showing a smooth, tan body color, and also highlighting an old looking scar across her right side. She wore a necklace housing skulls around her neck.

“He said you had an…………..interesting résumé, but I expected a more…..gruff look from you.” You look puzzled. She walks towards you with a slow, stalking walk. “My name is Lana. Lana Jones.” She smiles and continues. “Many people like you think I’m weak, or frankly, too pretty for a job like this. And you know what?” She slides out a glock 17 from her belt, and ejects the current round, replacing it with a slick new look-alike from her back pocket. “I don’t trust you people.” She stretches her arm out and points the head of the gun at your nose. “I don’t care how many traps and puzzles you’ve went through. Hell, your life as of this moment has no use to me. Spreading your face across this cavern with the help of this bullet would change my mood none.” You tilt your head up, expecting anything to happen. “Why did you come to this cave?” She resumes. “What possibly else could you accomplish with your life by getting through what this cave has to offer?” She slides the chamber back, emitting a sharp click throughout the air, it echoing forth and back. “Make me trust you.” She says. The gun shakes slightly, it pointing at your eye now, her trigger finger shivering.

“The short path ahead leads to Placid. He has a key needed to help me progress in this hell maker of a lair. Do whatever it takes to get it, and IF you make it back with the key, I might decide to bring you along for this adventure.” She lowers her gun to the ground. “You’ll know where to find me when you get it.” She waves her gun in the direction of Placid. “Now, go get it.”

You turn to walk away.

“Hey, what’s that, hey- is that BRAIL on your neck?” She walks up, and looks closely, her breath swaying the hairs on the back of your neck. She rubs her fingers across it and gasps.

“You’re………..him.” She steps back, her hand over her mouth. She then looks at her watch, and curses.

“ I have to get back, otherwise Bolt will get suspicious.” You turn around to ask her what she means.

“Don’t worry about it. Just know that I’m here to help you.”

She reaches for a hidden backpack, and unzips it to reveal a wig. “I have to go.” She rushes off in hurry.

Weird.

-YELLOW/ROCKETS-

You stop, and hide behind the rock between you and Placid up ahead.

=

“P-p-please, don’t kill me!” Says the unknown.

Placid leans in and grabs the hand of the man, as if it was a mic, and talks into it, saying this, “You think I’m a fool?” Acid engulfs the mans hand, and begins dissolving it, the man screaming horrifically at the sight of his melting hand.

“It was unfortunate that I had to do this, Mr. Lamborg.”

“AHHHHHH! MY HAND!”

Placid started walking circles around the man. It was evident that this wasn’t the same scientist that you saw earlier.

“Hiding samples, replicating DNA for your own use. Bolt is too passive. But I know better. Lies are like the acid that burns inside me. They dissolve whatever subject they’re covering into nothing more than a puddle.”

“OH MY GOD! SOMEBODY HELP -” Placid crushed his foot down on the temple of the screaming victim, causing a very strong *THUD-CRACK* to sound through the air.

“Take him away.” Placid ordered, resulting in a legion of 2 other scientists to pick up the man’s body. He then cracked his knuckles, and walked into the darkness.

-RED/ROCKETS-

“Ah, nice of you to join me, Clip.” Placid greets. “Please, have a seat. Oh, wait, I forgot, there are no chairs in hell.” You look at him with an intense gaze.

“It was just a joke.” He responded. “Do you know why I call you Clip?” You say and do nothing.

“Because you’re very content with them, gun clips I mean.” He says. “And it’s not just the fact that you know them like the back of your head- I mean hand. It’s partly because of what you use them for. You’ll kill anything that’s on the contract. A man, wealthy, poor,” He continued, “ women, kid, family..”

“ENOUGH.” Bolt yelled, the sound of his voice booming thunder in the air. You could see a scar that he didn’t have earlier, on his cheek again.

He scanned Placid, then you. “I was proven wrong.” Bolt exclaims. “It seems I underestimated your ability to outthink your way in every situation that arises. Degree was already on his way to the loony bin, but by killing him, you only proved that your history, however brutal Placid made it seem, is true. And you expect it to turn it around by forgetting about it? It’s much harder than that, Agent Clip.”

Bolt walks towards you in a hypnotizing stance. “You want to relieve the glory days, don’t you? You love the feeling of blood being spilled as a result of the bullet you released piercing that human. You love the sight of someone dying, It just excites you doesn’t it? Well, Clip, let me make you an offer. Kill Placid, and I’ll let you go. And you can live the happy, peaceful, fake life you’ve been living. But only if you do this one task.” Bolt turns around walks towards Placid, whispering, “Take him out”, before leaving.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2012, 06:42 pm »
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AFTER YOU DEFEAT THE YELLOW SPIDER-

Smoke starts to gather from Placid stomach as he falls to the ground.

“You really are the legendary Clip. Killing is as easy as walking for you…………….But let me ask you something *cough*. Before I breath my last breath….”

Placid collaspes to the ground, acid pouring out of his chest like blood. “ I have to ask you-did you enjoy murdering those innocent families?” You drop to the ground, holding you ears, as voices started to invade your head.

“What kind of monster are you!?”
“GET AWAY FROM US!”
“NOO!!!”
“Wake up mommy. Wake up…..”

You shake, as if you’re having a seizure, and slowly come to calming yourself down. You stand up, looking upon Placid’s top half. The bottom had been melted into a mist of acid, and all that was left of his top was his upper chest and above.

Bolt made you do this. Bolt made you remember who you were, what you did. Bolt brought you here, not to kill you, but torture you with past memories. It wasn’t about escaping anymore. It was about the lust for revenge. A lust that will no doubt be met later on.

-YELLOW/MINES-

“Hey, dude, what are you doing out? Were you a prisoner?” The male cell attendant asks. “Well, never mind about that. I’m lonely man. Like, VERY lonely. I could use some company…you know? Someone to talk to….maybe someone to snuggle necks with?”
You start to walk away. “OK, Ok, I’m just saying…..wait, you said you were looking for bolt? Well, I heard there’s a switch that can only be activated when you have 2 people. Do you know anyone that could aid you on your quest? Maybe me…..? Well, I’m sorry, I’ll let you go now.” You turn to walk away, not knowing whether the prisoner is looking down, or at you’re splode. And to be honest, you’d whether not know.

-AFTER SEEING FROZEN ALLY-

You walk into a laboratory, where you spot Lana and a scientist talk. “Oh, there he is.” Lana concludes. She walks to you and pulls your hand towards the scientist. You look around, and gaze at test tubes, huge microwaves with frozen animals and cages housing normal pets.

“Nice to finally meet you, Clip.” The scientist greets. You expect to shake hands with the man, be he never offers. “Lana and I were just talking about leaving this place on a nearby boat. But we need the DNA data Bolt has. Without that, this whole mission would have been for nothing.”

Lana walks towards a huge test tube and knocks on it. “You need a little help on your mission Clip. This scientist can unfreeze this tube I‘m knocking on, right? ” You look harder inside the test tube of frost, and see a creature frozen.

“The only person who could unfreeze him calmly without any worries is……..dead.” The scientist says. “Placid melted his arm, and cracked his skull.”

“Oh my god.” Lana gasps.

“Well, I could unplug it, but we don’t know how the creature would react.”

You and Lana step back. The scientist goes behind the tube, full of wires and circuits, and quickly snaps one and steps back.

After a few moments of silence, you hear the glass crack on the inside of the tank. Then you hear a small roar.

Then, all of a sudden, a small monster clashes out of the tanks onto the ground, it’s face lean, and spikes going down it’s spine, with long sharp nails.

“It’s ok Bryan. It’s Ok. You’re not in any danger, it’s just us.” Lana comforts.

The monster walks towards you, sniffs, and puts his head down.

“He can sense depression in a person.” Lana says.

“Ok, Bryan, this is what I want you to do, I want you to follow the man and help him on his journey, ok? He will not hurt you.”

Lana looks at you.

“Ok? He will not hurt you.” She hugs the monster, and lets go as it walks towards you.

“He’s all yours.” The scientist says.

“Oh, and did you get that key card I sent you for?” Lana asks. You show her the acid covered card.

“Keep it.” She replies.

-2 RED/ROCKET-

“So, you’ve finally managed to get to me.” Says a voice in the air. You look around. You see nothing but damp air and quick sparks. “For the time being, if I may say, I apologize. I didn’t expect you to make it past the very first room. But you did. And I bet that grid puzzle really tested your patience. But you made it. And I bet it took you a while to get past those boxes, metaphorically speaking anyway. But your lust for revenge stays within. You want to see me die huh? You want to see me cough up my own blood, just so you can slam it back down my throat with your boots huh? Well son, that dream is closer than ever. You ever wonder why the bad guy always dies at the end of a good movie? It’s not because of the, “The good guys must prevail!” logic. Neither is it because the good guy realizes his destiny. No, it’s because the bad guy turns STUPID at the end. He suddenly does something that he would have never done earlier in the film. I wish I could tell you this was a movie. But the sad truth is, it’s far from it. If it was, I would suddenly turn ignorant, and I would overuse my powers. But that’s not about to happen. Are you ready for you’re final battle Clip? I hope you’ve saved enough energy from all of that puzzle solving and boss battling, because I assure you, you will most definitely need it. And you won’t need that furry ally that helped you get here from on out. So don’t freak when he dies. Doubt you even cared for it.”

-2 YELLOW/ROCKETS-

“Glad you could make it.” Bolt says as he sees you walk in. His area nothing like what you’ve seen, all of his possessions controlled by his inner electricity. He cracks his knuckles and takes off his jacket, it left to fall on the ground, promoting a wave like burst of sand on the ground.

“ I did all of talking before you got here. I guess we shall begin.”

He raises his hands as electricity surges from them into the corners of the lair, his veins bulging from his arms up to his faces, moving across his cheeks into the back of his head.

You notice that he his cheek doesn’t have the scar anymore……is it an on and off thing?

“I’ll let you strike the first hit boy.” Bolt says, before clasping his hands forwards, shooting a bolt of electricity at the wall, the lines erratically going through each and every corner of the room.

“Let’s begin. You strike the first blow.” Bolt ends.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-AFTER KILLING THE RED SPIDER-

You stand back as Bolt staggers to the ground.

“AAHHHH!!” Bolt screams.

Electricity pops from his back, smoke rising from it as he falls to the ground.

“You……..really are……….a…….great…..killer…….why…..throw away…….such a vivid gift…………..”

Bolt’s eyes crackle with a swift pop, and ooze pours out from them.

You put your arm over your eyes, and stumble back.

“Mommy, open your eyes!”
….
“Please mommy, you can wake up now!!”

“Mommy……………mommy…………..”

Your memory, however blurry it was now, was clearer than it ever was before.

You were just a little boy. You parents seemed happily married. Nothing seemed too bad.

Then you dad disappeared…. You never knew why, but after going on his usual ‘fishing trips’, he never returned after this one. And then a man, you couldn’t exactly remember who or how he looked, came in your house, and pointed a sharp Mac 10 at her neck. Then all you remember is her never waking up…..

You jolt up from the memories.

Why did you become this killer? This….thing? This….monster? You could cry, but you won’t. You’re a stronger person than you ever were, and you’re determined to stop killing. But first, you have to find a way out of here. You see a red key card under Bolt’s jacket. That’ll help a lot.

-2 BLUE/MINES-

You’re shot with a bolt of electricity that results in you blacking out.
=
=
=
=
=
=
“Wake up Clip.”
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
“Wake up.”
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
“WAKE UP!!”

Thunder sounds explode in the air, as you nerves shoot up, and you find yourself locked in a torture chamber. Then Bolt….wait Bolt?…….walks in front of you, and tilts your face up with his hands.

“You’re one flexible guy Clip. You’ve made your way through one of the toughest sploder games ever created. I would congratulate you and call it a day, except you splodeed up once along the quest.”

You, low eyed and puzzled, look at him. He leans in, showcasing the scar on his cheek.

“You killed my twin……………………..and that was a mistake. He shot the walls with electricity to prevent me from interfering, but I saw the whole thing. You made a mistake. ”

He slaps you slightly and turns around.

“The only person I cared about in this world, and you took him away.”

He gruffs, turns and looks at you, not just your face, but the whole contraption from which you’re locked in.

“Cut off index finger.” Orders Bolt.

You try to struggle and escape, but the contraption doesn’t budge. You can even bend your fingers. You feel the gleaming reflection of the knife as Bolt’s henchmen near you with it. Then, what seems like the worst 10 seconds of your life, the knife seams through your finger like expired ham. Blood gusts over one of the henchmen’s clothes with a certain personality, and he punches you in the jaw.

“YOU splode! I JUST GOT THIS DRY CLEANED!” He yells.

You try to yell, but it seems to be muted by a far away remote as your mouths symbolize nothing.

“Don’t worry, your trigger finger will stop hurting soon……”Bolt replies. “Give me the knife.” He says to the soldiers. The follow the orders and step back. He walks up to you with the dripping knife raised high.

“You like this scar? It was the only thing that distinguished my brother and I.”

He rubs his hand across his cheek.

“You must like since you decided to take care of him and not me, so how about I give you one?”

Without a pause or hesitation, Bolt shot the knife forward, it digging into your left cheek like it was a leg. The long metal bar in your face almost numbed you dead, as he grabbed the end, and dug it down, before taking the knife out.

Your head tilts down as blood starts running like a fountain from your face onto the ground. Electricity surges from the wound.

“Lana, bring me the key.” Bolt says

Lana emerges from the darkness to give him a long rusted key.

“What, you thought she was REALLY on your side Clip? You really should learn to censor your trusting skills.” Bolt facts as he laughs.

Lana walks toward you with a menacing walk, and tilts your head up to reveal you half disfigured face.

“You deserved this. All of this.” She says as she leans in.

“I’m sure you remember you past correctly, dream or not. You remember everyone you’ve killed. That’s why you have the nightmares you have. You thought YOU were the kid in those nightmares? How mistaken you are. See, in your words:

Kid: You
Woman: Your mom.
Killer: Unknown.

But, in reality, it was:

Kid: Me.
Woman: My mom.
Killer: You.

So, what do you have to say? Memories can be deceiving huh?”

She jurks your head to the side, and walks away into the darkness.

“Feisty thing she is.”

Bolt walks over, and inserts the key into top whole of the contraption you were in, resulting in you dropping to the ground.

“Leave. Everyone.” Bolt says, clearing out the room. He walks paces away, and then shoots electricity at the ground, it forming a box around you.

“I’ve put up a barrier. It’s invisible, but a barrier none the less. You will stay here until you die. I don’t care how you do, but until you have no pulse, you will be in the box. And if you find a way out, which is impossible, but knowing your past actions, mentionable, than I will kill you. It will be worse than anything you’ve experienced in that contraption above you. So do yourself a favor, and hold your breath. Oh, and sorry for breaking the fourth wall a minute ago.”

He walks away, into an unknown area, leaving you to sit there.

-AFTER FINDING YOUR WAY OUT OF THE INVISIBLE WALLS-

You found a way out! You don’t know how you did it, but you’ve managed to outthink your way out of one last situation. But you have no time to think, or even hurt, as the left side of your face is quite numb. You have to get out of here. But you seriously doubt if Bolt is gone…

-2 YELLOW/MINES

It was dark, and you couldn’t see, but you suspect that was bolt you bumped into. He was waiting. Waiting for you to escape and come down this passage. He ambushed you. Whether you killed him or not is not of concern. You must get out of here. “Hey kid. This place is going up in flames in a little bit. Get out while you can.” Says an unknown man. Before you could say anything back, he turns around and walks away, housing a shotgun in his left hand, with the letter, “D” on his neck….

-2 RED/ BOMBS-
The boat is right here. No one has gotten on it. You don’t know where Lana is or where she plans to catch you or if she’s even alive. You don’t know where that scientist is, or if he’s alive. Who was that dude back there with a “D” on his neck? You don’t even know where this boat will lead you. But you’re going. You’ve learned a lot on this journey, but the thing that sticks to you the most is how it all fits in an overall picture. You can’t make it out. There’s just things that don’t fit. They don’t add up. You glance down, and see a note left by someone:

I know you found a way to escape. You wouldn’t be Clip if you didn’t. But I want you to know this-

It’s not over. Not by a long shot.

-Lana

THE END.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2012, 06:43 pm »
^^Credit to splatter for unearthing this treasure^^
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Understanding university undertakings is universally unnerving and underappreciated.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 06:07 pm by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Brocky

• KrewLife
  • General
  • Mogura
  • Im Brocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: September 16, 2012, 06:52 am »
Hmm It got me thinking reading this and looking at all the games. We should try to gather up history of what has happened on Sploder and collect it all in this thread. Many things on here are now gone, and they were cool things xD

Offline Brocky

• KrewLife
  • General
  • Mogura
  • Im Brocky
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: September 16, 2012, 06:55 am »
Thought you would find this interesting btw Luigi, although  you've most likely already seen this.

http://web.archive.org/web/20060901021955/http://www.sploder.com/

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #44 on: September 16, 2012, 03:06 pm »

^This was an awesome avatar^
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline theravicale

• Local semi-tech-literate person. And The Oracle.
  • Electropede
  • I'm a mod that actually does something :3
    • View Profile
    • RavicDesign