Author Topic: Universal MSM Test - Yes, Start Testing....(If You Are Not a Recuriter DO NOT COME HERE)  (Read 167 times)

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
  • Self Esteem Points: 95
    • View Profile
Question One

User A asks you to ban user B for being a bully, what action do you take?

Question Two

User A makes a game saying he will hack User B

You run an IP check on User B and find that he has not yet been hacked, what do you do?

Question Three

A user has the name "Se'xMonster"
What do you do?

Great, question four

User B says he was hacked, and before you run an IP check User A admits he did it saying he was" Rely Sory"

What should you do?

Question 5

User A makes a game called Su'ck my richard Geoff

What do you do?

Question Six

You notice that User A has been advertising user B's game A LOT(Spam), what is your next move?

Question Seven

User A Claims that User B hacked him. You run an IP check and find nothing wrong, but user A insists user B hacked him, what do you do next?

Question Eight

User A is bullying User B, and user B decides to fight back. What do you do?

Question Nine
after banning user A for being mean to User B, the next day User B is being bullied by a different user, you ban that and it happens again the next day, what do you do?

Question Ten

User A makes an inappropriate graphic, what do you do?

Question Eleven

User A complains that user B copied his game, what do you do?

Question Twelve
User A complains that User B splodeu'ally harassed him on tinychat, what do you do?

Question Thirteen
User A posts links to splode sites on the MS, what do you do?

Question Fourteen

User A claims to be hacked, you run an IP check User B comes up. User B claims he was in a collab with User A, what do you do?

Question Fifteen

Why should you become a MSM?

A paragraph is fine, I want a more advanced answer than the application.

Answers are dependent on the recruiter whatever they deem acceptable.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Me and Ben created this test.

Offline YoungCaliman

• Centipede
  • I THINK IM FUNNEH
    • View Profile
Do we have to use this one? Fused.
It's good to be Young.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
It is the most convenient and this one gives every user the same chance at getting the role, rather than having different difficulty levels of tests.

Btw, we don't need this fused for more than a week.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: moolatycoonQuestion Fifteen

I don't like questions like these. For one thing, there is hardly a wrong answer so it is like you are just giving them a point, which we really shouldn't do. Second, if a user made this far don't we already have in inkling of why he should be a MSM?
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Posted By: superluigi77

I don't like questions like these. For one thing, there is hardly a wrong answer so it is like you are just giving them a point, which we really shouldn't do. Second, if a user made this far don't we already have in inkling of why he should be a MSM?

Ask Ben, he runs it, he just helped me make it.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: moolatycoon

He'll see the question eventually and tell me what he thinks. I don't want to both him with this now. He and I are discussing much more crucial matters than my trivial concerns.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile

He'll see the question eventually and tell me what he thinks. I don't want to both him with this now. He and I are discussing much more crucial matters than my trivial concerns.

Thanks for including the other MSM Co-Owner in this MSM Related Conversation.

Anyway, whatever, this is the test I am currently using, and shall until told otherwise.

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile

Actually I just looked over your work.

To me, it's just an overall summary to make sure the guy knows what he's doing.
Most people stop for signs, but I've driven through it
If it don't touch my soul, then I can't listen to it
The radio don't play the splode I used to love
Or maybe I'm just growing up
I never seen a star on a red rug
If I wanna see a stars I just look above

To the heavens

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
It's alright. Make sure you put somewhere that they NEED to use proper English when writing this stuff..

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: benisaewsomeTo me, it's just an overall summary to make sure the guy knows what he's doing.
It just feels redundant to me, but I suppose there are worse questions you could ask.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
Posted By: benisaewsomeTo me, it's just an overall summary to make sure the guy knows what he's doing.
It just feels redundant to me, but I suppose there are worse questions you could ask.
That's the semi-optimistic spirit!

To the heavens

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: moolatycoonThanks for including the other MSM Co-Owner in this MSM Related Conversation.
It more concerns ben's side of the operation, i.e. the applications.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Posted By: moolatycoonThanks for including the other MSM Co-Owner in this MSM Related Conversation.

I c, ok then.

So Ben runs the thread

You handle most of the coordination.

I handle the voting & testing

And then we all moderate?

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube

I c, ok then.

So Ben runs the thread

You handle most of the coordination.

I handle the voting & testing

And then we all moderate?
That's one way to look at it, I suppose. Although, I wouldn't say that my role is coordination. I'd say my role is more identifying and diagnosing problems and keeping things running smoothly. I also dabble in public relations.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Those questions are all decent, but I'd prefer to use my old questions, mostly because I wrote them myself and put a lot of effort into making them easy to understand and without any ambiguity. Is it OK if I use my own questions? I like to know that those we are promoting to MSM are actually competent and that I won't have to clean up after them. Using my own questions will help put my mind at ease.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Posted By: superluigi77Those questions are all decent, but I'd prefer to use my old questions, mostly because I wrote them myself and put a lot of effort into making them easy to understand and without any ambiguity. Is it OK if I use my own questions? I like to know that those we are promoting to MSM are actually competent and that I won't have to clean up after them. Using my own questions will help put my mind at ease.

I guess I';m not going to make you use these questions, many members asked for a Universal Test so they could all be lazy asses, and I created one, let Ben check and make edits, and than released. This is just the American way to give the test xD

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
Posted By: superluigi77Those questions are all decent, but I'd prefer to use my old questions, mostly because I wrote them myself and put a lot of effort into making them easy to understand and without any ambiguity. Is it OK if I use my own questions? I like to know that those we are promoting to MSM are actually competent and that I won't have to clean up after them. Using my own questions will help put my mind at ease.

I guess I';m not going to make you use these questions, many members asked for a Universal Test so they could all be lazy asses, and I created one, let Ben check and make edits, and than released. This is just the American way to give the test xD

So I CAN make my own test? WTF? Someone explain this to me already... Do I, or do I not have to use this test?

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: swallowthesun

So I CAN make my own test? WTF? Someone explain this to me already... Do I, or do I not have to use this test?
I don't know. He may just be letting use my own because I also co-run the MSM Recruitment and because I am, well, me.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Posted By: swallowthesun

It would be preferred to use this test. Luigi is my partner in crime in MSM Recruitment under Ben, so he has permission, as well as Ben, to 1. Use their own test, or #2 make edits to this one. The reason this was created was so that every user had the same chance with the same test.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Posted By: moolatycoonLuigi is my partner in crime in MSM Recruitment under Ben,
Shh... ben told us not to talk about our secret life of crime...
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
Posted By: moolatycoonLuigi is my partner in crime in MSM Recruitment under Ben,

...Luigi....*In hushed, yet dramatic Voice* They already know....

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile

...Luigi....*In hushed, yet dramatic Voice* They already know....
You know, A. A. Milne could sue you for capitalizing a random word in the middle of a sentence.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2012, 07:42 pm by benisaewsome »

To the heavens

Offline Spidapig

• terminallyCapricious
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • I'm a poet and play the ukulele. I'm pretty cool
    • View Profile
Ok guys, how about this?  We have a basic format, say around 5-10 questions that all the recruiters use, and then we have like 3 of our own.  That gives variation and some similarities between the tests.
For fifty and nine he swam along just fine, a mind that’s trained to see, always would know what goes on inside, goes on in me.

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
Posted By: spidapigOk guys, how about this?  We have a basic format, say around 5-10 questions that all the recruiters use, and then we have like 3 of our own.  That gives variation and some similarities between the tests.

...Yes... and no. I want to make my own test. My test would be different though... I say there should be at LEAST one essay question.

Offline Spellmage

• Dr. King Shulz
  • Mogura
  • I am the milkman, my milk is deliscious
    • View Profile
My test would be the best jus' saying. Btw did I pass? :D
#WCGP

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
    • View Profile
I responded, please get it so I can read it.