Author Topic: Luigi & Friends' All-Around Guide to Sploder Success  (Read 441 times)

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
Luigi & Friends' All-Around Guide to Sploder Success
« on: December 26, 2011, 01:02 am »
Luigi & Friends' Guide to Sploder Success

I'm writing this guide for everybody who wants to make something of themselves on Sploder. In this guide I will cover everything from how mature members behave, how to get yourself respected, I will even talk a bit on how to get Main Site jobs and anything else I can think of that might help people become more successful on Sploder.

Disclaimer: By following the instructions and advice given in this thread you are by no means guaranteed any measure of success on Sploder. Your success can never be guaranteed as so many factors of it lie in the hands of others. However, your chances of success will be greatly increased.

Table of Contents

Profile of Maturity
Advice on Main Site Positions
Sploder Do's & Don'ts
Netshark's Guide to Making a Feature-Worthy Game
New Member's Guide to Denoobification by Blimpy
Swallowthesun's Advice on Becoming a Reviewer
Myownself's Guide to Humor
Advice for New Members
Startrekzooka's Guide to Friendship

Now on to business. First, let's profile a mature member...
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:04 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2011, 01:03 am »
A Mature Member...

It should first be pointed out that somebody can not become mature overnight. You can't just suddenly decide to be mature and then be mature. It just doesn't work that way. Becoming mature is a rather slow process that can take quite a bit of time. By adhering to the following advice you won't suddenly become mature. It will merely help in your maturation process. The following are several characteristics of a perfectly mature member. I can't promise that such a member exists, but if he/she does, then he is probably something like this...

Thinks Before He Types

Sometimes the first thing that comes to mind isn't always the best thing to say, or rather type. After you finish typing your comment you should read it over once or twice. Think about what sort of reaction it might get. Take into account who you are talking to and the nature of your discussion. If you don't think it will get the response that you want it to, then don't post it. Sometimes the best response to a comment is no response at all.

On a similar note, the best response to a stupid comment is almost never anything involving the words "noob", "idiot", "moron", or anything along those lines. Instead of insulting somebody for not being smart, a mature member will try to help that person by telling them why what they said was wrong and by telling them what they should've said. If you just insult everybody who makes a mistake then you will just be a troll and nobody really likes a troll.

Is Very Selective About the Types of Threads In Which He Posts

If you constantly post in meaningless, unsophisticated discussions then it's tough to take you serious as a member. The smarter the discussions in which you post, the smart you will seem. Similarly, you should be very selective about which forum groups and games you take part in for the same reasons. Essentially, if the game/group is not run by a soldier+ then it is probably not worth joining for a medley of reasons.

Also, you should be very particular about the types of threads you create. Have you noticed that there are certain users whose threads you just instinctually read? These users have mastered this art. (It also helps that they are all of high rank.) When you consistently make good, useful, intellectual, and/or funny threads then people will come to respect you for it.

Has Common Sense

This means that a mature member always makes sure to read and follow all posted rules around the forum. (Rules of unfused threads don't apply here, as they are largely unenforceable. You should still try to follow them as best as you can, assuming they make sense.) This should be obvious to everybody but apparently it is not. Members who break clearly posted rules can never be taken seriously and will usually be ridiculed in one way or another, as I'm sure we've all noticed. (Not that they should be, btw. If you must make fun of somebody then do it mentally so no feelings get hurt.) Obviously, failure to follow the rules will usually result in some form of punishment which, of course, is never a good thing.

Doesn't Flame for the Sake of Flaming

I'm not sure that there is ever a proper time and place to flame somebody, however there are plenty of times when flaming is not appropriate. When somebody goes out of their way to insult somebody they just start to come off as a nuisance. There seems to be a misconception that in order to be cool and respected you must insult everybody. Nobody likes a person who seems to just be looking for a fight, especially when they have terribly incoherent arguments. There are individuals who meet this description and to them I say this: By going out of your way to make fun of people you are welcoming people to make fun of you behind your back, if only out of frustration. Basically, nobody likes instigators so don't be one.

Don't Cause Fights. They end them.

This is a sort of continuation of my last point and is self explanatory. If you want to gain favor with the higher ranked members then make a habit of ending fights before they become really unpleasant. It saves them the trouble of having to clean up afterward. (Closing/sinking of threads, possible demotions, etc.) It is easier to end fights once you garner respect among your peers, but until then it never hurts to try.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 01:32 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04 am »
Sage Advice on Acquiring MS Jobs

Main Site Moderator

The most important thing required to be a Main Site Moderator is maturity. If we can't trust you to be mature, how can we trust you to help other people to be mature? When I'm deciding whether or not to vouch or vote for a user the one thing I consider most is maturity. If I don't think that you are mature then I probably won't even read your application. Perhaps it's not the most ethical thing to do, but it's how I attempt to maintain the quality of our Main Site Moderators.

Like with any other voting that takes place in the barracks having connections always helps. We aren't supposed to vote based on friendship, but it will inevitably come in to play in some form. If the people who are voting don't know you well then it's awfully tough to get their vote. It's sad but people will vote against solely on the fact that they don't know you. (To those of you who do this, please don't hate me. It's just something that really bothers me.)

Reviewer

If you want to be a Reviewer then you had better learn to spell and you had better learn the rules of good grammar. Recruiters will deny your review without even finishing it if it has too many spelling/grammatical errors or even any at all. We want our Main Site reviews to be of the highest quality and the highest reviews don't have spelling/grammatical mistakes.

I'm not going to go too much into how to write good reviews here, but one point should be made: If you want your review application to be accepted it must be entertaining. If you can't keep recruiters entertained then they may not even finish reading your application. However, when trying to make your reviews entertaining be careful not to go overboard. Don't just go off on a random tangent. Keep your entertainment relevant to the review.

Pestering recruiters to look at your application will not help you. It will only hurt your chances. We don't like being begged. Also, never plagiarize a review. If you didn't write it then don't submit it. If you try to submit somebody else review as your own then you will lose any respect I may have had for you.

Lastly, and I can't stress this enough, just because you've finally become a reviewer it doesn't mean you can slack off. You need to put as much effort or even more into each of your MS reviews as you did with your application. If you slack off and write bad reviews you will be demoted.

Editor

First off, s ucking up to me will not help your chances of being made an editor. (Not that you shouldn't s uck up to me, though ;D) Much like with MSMs, maturity is uber important for becoming an editor. If I don't think that you are mature then I won't even give you a second look. Also, again much like with MSMs, who you know in the barracks is important. Another thing I take into consideration before PMing somebody is whether or not they will pass voting. There are those who I feel could be quality editors but simply won't pass voting. If I don't feel like you would pass voting then I will likely forgo PMing you simply because I don't want to waste my or the applicants time.

If you want to get really good at determining what it feature worthy and what is not then you should take some time to play a bunch of featured games. Get a grasp on their commonalities and you will be one step cIoser to being an editor. Being a reviewer will help your chances but it is not required. I can think of any number of ways that you can prove to me that you are ready. I'm sure you can think of at least one.

Useful Links

MSM Recruitment
Luig's MSM Guide
Editor Recruitment
Reviewer Recruitment
Reviewing Guide
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 03:14 pm by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2011, 01:04 am »
Sploder Do's and Don'ts

Here are just some basic rules to follow during your Sploder exploits.

Do try to be respectful of your fellow members. We are all people after all.
Don't go out of your way to put down other members. Once again, you don't need to be mean to be respected.

Do aspire to be great. Why not?
Don't go on a rampage because you're having trouble meeting your goals. If you're having problems don't be afraid to ask somebody for help.

Do get to know as many people as you can. The more friends you have here the more fun you will have.
Don't ever, EVER, ask for any sort of promotion. It won't work. EVER.

Do regularly look in geoff's to-do list. It's good to know who is being added to the MS staff. However...
Don't ever post in geoff's to-do list. Just don't do it.Ever. (Those of you who are allowed to post there should know who you are by now. You guys can ignore this point.)

Do try to have fun here. That is the ultimate goal of Sploder: To provide you with a good way to have fun.
Don't act serious all the time. There is a time for seriousness, yes, but if you are serious all the time people will think that you don't know how to have fun and that's not a good thing.

Do be mindful of younger users. Nobody likes somebody who picks on small children. We call those people "bullies".
Don't mind the fact that I couldn't think of anything to add here.

Do not be afraid to talk about religion or politics.
Don't make fun of somebody for their religion and don't make fun of any one religion. People can get into big trouble for stuff like this.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:18 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2011, 01:07 am »
Hello, And Welcome To Netshark's Guide On How To Make A Feature-Worthy Game

Welcome to my guide, where I am going to give you a couple steps in how to successfully create a feature worthy game! No, I am not a pro at this, even my games have lag in them every once in a while, but since I have 9 featured games, I think I know what I'm talking about to explain on how to create them.

.:Steps On How To Create A Feature Worthy Game:.

Step One: First, you need to think about what your game is going to be about. Will it have a story line? What's the game/theme going to be about? Are you making the first part of the game in one game, and then finish it with a sequel? NOTE: Does your game have to contain a story line? No, it does not have to, but from what I do know, MOST editors like a game to include a story line to spice it up a bit.

Step Two: When making the start/beginning of your game make sure you make it one of the best parts in your game. Why? Because if your game isn't very good at the beginning, then more likely, another member probably won't want to finish the game. Also make note that it goes on the thumbnail of the game too, so make it good so you can catch a game player's eye, and maybe an editor's eye as well.

Step Three: Make sure, when making your game, that your think about the design of the game. Make it match the the theme of the game IF YOU HAVE A THEME. If you don't have a theme for your game then just make your game very creative with design. Don't sacrifice action with art for the design though.

Step Four: Include LOTS of puzzles and traps in your game. That is one of the major factors that an editor will look at when trying to find whether your game is feature worthy or not. Don't make the puzzles or traps so difficult that a member can't pass the game, but to the point where the puzzles or traps look good and are complex and fun to try and accomplish!

Step Five: Make your game challenging. This is also another major factor editors look at when looking to feature a game. Again, don't make the game so difficult to the point where a game player can't beat the game, but to the point of difficulty where it is challenging and complex to accomplish beating the game. It doesn't matter how good the design looks, it's the challenge that matters over design!

Step Six: Make your game lengthy! Do not make the game short, or make a mini game. Games that are short, even if they contain good design, puzzles and traps, will most likely not be featured. A regular game should be placed at times from around 2 min 30 sec to 10 minutes at most. Make a good game like that and it should be good enough to be featured. But remember that even when it's long, make sure you add all the components above to it as well.

Step Seven: Make sure your game contains good placement! This is also a major component to including in a game to have it featured. Make sure you place the objects in your game wisely, and place the enemies wisely too. Don't add enemies that you won't come into contact with or won't have to battle at all. MOST editors that I know of would really prefer the game to have good placement and be able to fight and come into contact with most objects located in the game. NOTE: You can add some extra enemies, just not A LOT of extra ones. The same goes with tiles.

Step Eight: Once you have created most of your game and you are ready to end the game, make sure you make the end of the game exciting, especially if you are going to make a sequel to the game. It will keep the gamer wanting more and that user wanting a sequel even more! Don't make a boring ending, even if you haven't planned to make a sequel.

Step nine: Once you are done with creating the game, go look over the game again. Revise the game carefully! Make sure you placed everything where you wanted it added. Look for items you may have accidentally placed into the game. Once you are all done with that, then ALWAYS test your game before you publish it. Make sure the game is not overloaded with lag, and there are no mess ups with the game! Once you're done with all that then publish your game!

Step Ten: Follow all of these steps into creating a game and you should have a feature worthy game in your hands!

I hope this guide has helped some of you with making your game successful! Remember that I am not an editor, so don't ask me if your game is feature worthy. I am just trying to give you tips on how to get your game featured. Will your game automatically be featured if I follow these steps? No, your game still might not, because an editor may not see it feature worthy enough. Remember, I can't promise you a feature, but I am just trying to help you with your game making skills.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 02:30 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2011, 01:08 am »
A New Members Guide To Denoobification.

*New and Improved*
{All credit for this, of course, goes to the fat man himself, blimpy}

What Is (A) Noob

Before we get started, you need to understand what a noob actually is.

Noob doesn’t actually have a definition; rather it’s a stereotype. It’s like preschool: you and all of your friends all have Oreos and a few of the other kids have stale fig newtons. Of course, nobody wants to be near the kids with the nasty newtons. In the same way, members who behave a certain way don’t want to be around the members whose behavior is stale, nasty, and/or fruity.

Now that was only a quick summary. Here is the breakdown of what a noob essentially is/has:

1. Immaturity

This is perhaps the greatest indicator that you or a loved one is a noob. In order to save time, I’m calling in Webster:

Immaturity : exhibiting less than an expected degree of maturity [e.g. emotionally immature members]

This is related to the overall behavior of a member and can’t really be determined by factors such as grammar and activeness. Rather, immaturity is a perceived quality. It’s kind of like the feeling that someone’s standing behind you. The feeling can’t really be explained, but you know they’re there. In the same way, you can see that someone is immature, because… they are.
Here are an example that may clear things up:

A simulated conversation with 2 mature members:

Mature Member 1: Hey, how’s it been?
Mature Member 2: Lol, nuthin, just talking to random people on the net. U?
Mature Member 1: ZOMG! Me too! Like déjà vu…
Mature Member 2: LOL

Here, we can see that the two users are having a reasonable, humorous conversation by themselves.

Now let’s watch as the conversation turns with the injection of an immature noob.

Immature Member: LOLOLOL DAT WAS SO FUNNY! I CANT HOLD IT! BUAHAHAHAHA! SAY SOMETHING ELSE FUNNY! Please, that was SOOOOOO Funny.
Mature Member 1: *coughcoughNOOBcough*
Mature Member 2: Ikr…
Immature Member: Whut?

In the second half, it is clear that the “noob” was being obnoxious, even though he didn’t realize it. Additionally, his response could have easily been capped into one “ROFL”. Also, his manner of asking for another joke almost completely goes against forum etiquette (I’ll be publishing that one sooner or later).
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 01:39 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2011, 01:09 am »
2. Grammatical Incompetency

Yes, those are big words but they have a very simple meaning: “You sound like a bum. No, not like an educated bum. Like one of the dumb ones.”

In order to escape grammatical incompetency (sounding dumb), all you need to do is attempt to speak properly. For example, you can read this guide without any trouble, because I post in proper English. hOWeVer, iF i P0steD L1Ke ThiS tHE whOLe TIMe, y0U mIGht gET iRRitaTed.

See the difference? It’s much less annoying if I say things properly, because you don’t have to do more work to see what I’m saying.

Here’s a small checklist to help you avoid this.

• End all your sentences with a period [“.”], or other punctuation mark [“?”,”!”] unless you are making a quick statement. {E.g. “Hi, my name is Blimpy.” needs a period. “Whassup?” does not.”}

• Use commas where there is a natural pause

• TRY TO AVOID ALL CAPS LIKE THIS.

• Please, please, please, please, PLEASE use a punctuation mark! You have no idea how much that helps.

3. Unemployment of Common Sense

Truth be told, you could save yourself a lot of pain by just thinking before you post. And that doesn’t mean you just type up a comment and say “I thought about it while I was typing it, *click*”.

Until you are experienced enough to know how to always post a comment that will receive a positive response, don’t do that. Read what you write. If you don’t see anything wrong with it, read it a second time. Who knows? You may still sound like a crackhead.

Tips on How To Stop Being A Noob

-First and foremost, do not give other noobs advice.

-Search for the term “lol” in the search bar and find out what’s funny in the forum

-Search for the term “fail” in the search bar and find out what not to say on the forum

-Learn your abbreviations

-Learn the way of the promo (Don’t ask for a promotion. Ever. Just watch and learn.)

-Learn moderation in questions and comments (If you can see everyone has stopped posting, you should probably stop posting, too. If you are irritating people, stop asking questions/posting.)

-Use your manners (not sir/mam, but definitely no racial slurs)

-Don’t talk like you know something if you don’t

-Don’t overreact. Period. Not even if some weird member named Tookewl starts talking about “yo mamma”. Just don’t do it.

-Do some research on your own before you ask questions.

-Before you argue, consider what the other person said. (Lo and behold, they may be right.)

-Don’t pretend like you’re being a noob on purpose. At that point, you reek of noob juice. (Really, you do.)

Basic Vocabulary Fillers

These are simply words that aren’t in the Sploder Dictionary (but you need to know them anyway):

Thread—a discussion
Post—a comment in a thread
Link—the main method used on the forum for creating text that sends you to other sites when you click it

Ask Someone

Don't just go around noobing up the place. Ask someone for help (e.g. "What did I say that was wrong", "Why was that wrong?", etc). But don't ask too many questions. (We need some time alone, too.)
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #8 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10 am »
Swallowthesun's Advice on Becoming a Reviewer

Becoming a reviewer is one of the more delicate processes here on Sploder forums. However, recruiters are always tediously checking for the one review worthy of acceptance. So you think your review is one of those? Well, guess again. More than likely, you will not succeed in becoming a reviewer very quickly, if ever. The reason for that is simple: We want quality reviews on the front page.

We have been experiencing a lot of reviewers becoming lazy, and putting out low quality reviews just for the sake of putting them out there. Writing is a lost art in modern society. If you are like many people, and have no desire to write, then why are you trying out again? Believe it or not, being a reviewer is a JOB. It requires a lot of HARD WORK and DEDICATION-more things that are becoming lost in writing. It is a job that helps benefit the Sploder community as a whole, and if you can't write quality reviews, then you aren't benefiting us. If you hate writing, then seriously, don't try out. It saves recruiters the time of denying you. It shows very clearly your emotions and personality that you put into your review... if you use them in your writing. We are looking to see that you have done that.

The most important aspect is that your review is interesting. I understand that a lot of you are probably prepubescent, but that does not excuse you from being creative and inspiring. Also, grammar, spelling, etc. is also very important. If you can't take the time to use a free online word checker, then you don't need to be a reviewer. Also, another thing: length. 700-1000 words is generally fine, but put some soul into it! Don't just plop anything down on the paper and call it a review. You will almost certainly NOT become a reviewer that way.

Good luck.
~SwallowTheSun
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 02:28 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #9 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10 am »
Myownself's Guide to Humor

Humor is one of the most difficult skills to master on a forum.  It's also one of the most important.  If you don't have the right sense of humor you may find it harder to fit in with the more popular users.  In order to start getting the hang of the humor on a forum, you should watch the users that people consider funny.  Take for instance WillTurner.  He's one of the funniest people of this site.  You can learn a lot from him.  After you've kind of watched them, you can start cracking your own jokes.  Make sure not to get bent out of shape when somebody doesn't find something you said funny.  Also, make sure not to overuse a joke.   Not only do you have to know how to make a joke, you have to be able to take a joke, and be able to know when a person is just kidding.  DON'T TAKE EVERYTHING SO STINKING SERIOUS!

Examples of Good Jokes & Bad Jokes

Bad:
Most Bieber Jokes
Your Mom Jokes
Comebacks such as "No you!" in excess.
Covering up stupid mistakes

Good:
This guide was doing great, until I took an arrow to the knee.
Congrats, reading this guide just gained you a cookie. (::)

BE CREATIVE!

What Makes a Good Joke Good and a Bad Joke Bad?

You may ask why the bad things are bad and why the good things are good. The bad are bad, becaue let's face it. They're extremely overused and really weren't that funny in the first time. Stray away from these bad boys.All the funny things are original, and let's face it, who doesn't like cookies. And everybody loves to laugh at the pathetic splode who took an arrow to his knee. If you don't laugh at these things you must not be a red head, because you have no soul.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:15 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #10 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10 am »
Advice for New Members

In order to get new members started off on the right foot I would like to pass on a few words of wisdom in the hopes that they make the most of what Sploder has to offer.

• Introduce yourself. The best way to do this is to just make a thread in basic training that tells people about yourself. This is also a good way to find your first friends. Introducing yourself is important because you don't want to go unknown. Success on Sploder greatly depends on who you know and who your friends are. By introducing yourself you are forging your first Sploder connections.

• Get to know all the rules and terminology. The best way to do that is to go here. That thread will teach you everything you need to know about Sploder. By knowing how a website works you are one step cIoser to being successful on it.

• Just because you are popular on the Sploder main site you should not assume that you will be popular on the forum. If you go around thinking that you are cool just because you are of a high level on the MS and have a bunch of views then you will probably just get laughed at. We have much higher standards here for, well, basically everything. When you join the forum it is essentially a fresh start.

• Don't be afraid of the higher ranked members. Believe it or not, part of being a major or above is to help newer members. (I can make no guarantees for soldiers, however.) If you can become friends with a major+ then you are well on your way. People will see you getting along with that person and think "Well, if such a high ranked member likes him that must mean that he's pretty cool". Boom. You just won the respect of another handful of members.

• Be patient. Asking to be promoted will never help your cause. If you want to raise your forum rank or earn a MS position then you must be persistent and willing to work for it.

« Last Edit: December 31, 2011, 02:16 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2011, 01:10 am »
Startrekzooka's Guide to Friendship

Due to the amount of members who spam just because they want to increase their friend population and to members who are genetic without any friends, I will introduce you to this short guide of how to gain friendship. Especially on Sploder.

1. What is friendship?

Friendship is when you get to socialise with one another. Have sensible humor and respect and your friend will get to know your personality more. Be friendly, mature and Positive. This will change your personality towards a friend. Friendship can tell you what is right or wrong as well because friends do tend to share secrets. Only sensible secrets are acceptable to this in terms of 'friendship'. In reference to websites, don't ever mention your password as this will only let them steal your dignity and therefore your friendship will have no future.

2. Why is friendship needed?

Friendship is needed so you can relieve from boredom and you can become a better person. Friendship can also approve maturity and respect for one another. But if you have a very negative friend that you like that always lead to trouble, don't be friends with that person or you can show your maturity and kindness towards them. This may not be essential but I ensure that it will be useful. Spamming is getting you nowhere. So make sure you have a nice attitude among one another.

3. How long can friendship be?

Mainly, Friendship lasts forever. Sometimes it lasts when one another leaves. This may cause dramatic events. Sometimes you may be a fan of a member although that member doesn't know you and when he leaves, the fan will get hyper and will possibly get more negative. A great example is Sceptile himself and his minor fans.
Sometimes, long term friendship isn't such a nice thing.

4. How does one become Mature?

It requires a few steps according to Superluigi77 himself.
But to be mature, you must think before you type, stop flame wars and you must never hold a grudge. This is just brief information. If you want more information provided, then follow Luigi's Guide.

5. How long does it take to be Mature

This is almost a random question. It usually takes 1 month or two to become mature; Although it can also take one day. Patience can improve maturity.

6. How do I become Positive?

To become positive, you must never hold a grudge too much. You must be kind, friendly, have some sensible humor and you must always look into the Bright Side. Positivity isn't always the case and it isn't always essential but bits of it ARE essential without a doubt.

7. Who are great friends?

There are a lot of great friends among the site. Perhaps be friends with a soldier to get a better advantage. This would change you into a mature and friendly person.

That is my short guide of how to become friendly which may go off-topic for some unexpected reasons.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 05:03 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2011, 01:11 am »
Click here for instructions on how to embed music in your threads

If you have any questions about the process ask them there and I will answer them as soon as I can.
« Last Edit: March 06, 2012, 03:50 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2011, 01:36 am »
Posted By: superluigi77reserved
« Last Edit: December 29, 2011, 02:02 am by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Tipping the Scales of Justice since 2009.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2011, 01:48 am »
Naw, he definitely hates it. Probably a pessimist, too.

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2011, 01:53 am »
I think your three paragraphs on reviewer recruiting need work. There is a whole lot more that goes into whether or not I accept someone. You also didn't include the most important aspect of all... they need to be entertaining to read.

Offline Davey

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 26, 2011, 01:57 am »
I can edit the reviewer paragraphs.  And I PMed you the Humor thing Mr. Stache.
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline glitchmaster2

• Mortar
  • www.youtube.com/user/wolfxblive
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 26, 2011, 01:58 am »
Wow Super, you have really outdone yourself by creating this amazing guide. I hope this gets fused! Great job sir!
If ya smell what The Rock is cookin'?
GIFSoup

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #18 on: December 26, 2011, 01:59 am »
Posted By: swallowthesunI think your three paragraphs on reviewer recruiting need work. There is a whole lot more that goes into whether or not I accept someone. You also didn't include the most important aspect of all... they need to be entertaining to read.
Eh, I suppose you're right. Would you care to make an addition to the guide?
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 26, 2011, 02:01 am »
Posted By: superluigi77
Posted By: swallowthesunI think your three paragraphs on reviewer recruiting need work. There is a whole lot more that goes into whether or not I accept someone. You also didn't include the most important aspect of all... they need to be entertaining to read.

alright.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #20 on: December 26, 2011, 02:05 am »
Posted By: swallowthesun

alright.
Do you have any ideas as to what you would like to write?
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 26, 2011, 02:10 am »

alright.

Give me a few minutes and I'll give you what I want in there.

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 26, 2011, 02:14 am »
The featuring guide has slightly horrendous spelling, I'll fix that up for you in a minute.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #23 on: December 26, 2011, 02:18 am »

alright.

Give me a few minutes and I'll give you what I want in there.
If you didn't notice I already my a few reparations to the reviewer section, btw.

Posted By: 10000truthsThe featuring guide has slightly horrendous spelling, I'll fix that up for you in a minute.
Yeah, I didn't read that too closely. I just liked the idea of it.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #24 on: December 26, 2011, 03:32 am »
A great guide! Thank you! Oh and before anyone else sees it in the first paragraph on moderating there is what looks to be a typo, it's in the second sentence. You've just Put "we" instead of "how". Forgive me if I'm mistaken.
Boo

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #25 on: December 26, 2011, 03:15 pm »
Thanks for pointing that out for me. I wouldn't have noticed that.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #26 on: December 26, 2011, 03:27 pm »
Good guide.

Offline patelio03

• Bugmeister
  • Splatter is happiness, happiness is darkness.
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 26, 2011, 03:29 pm »
I wanna learn how to flush my toilet.
I luv Splatter. Nuff' Said.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2011, 03:30 pm »
Posted By: patelio03I wanna learn how to flush my toilet.

Google it.

Offline etxbear

• The Ursamajor
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • http://sanger.dk
    • View Profile
    • My Sploder Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2011, 03:33 pm »
Good job. This is quite helpful.