Author Topic: Mainsite Moderator Recruitment [MSM]  (Read 4565 times)

Offline ckmbud

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • My main Youtube Channel (I dont make videos on it though)
Mainsite Moderator Recruitment [MSM]
« Reply #210 on: January 17, 2012, 08:30 pm »
Posted By: pokemonplayer2
Posted By: benisaewsome
Posted By: pokemonplayer2Wait so if Okkeny is not a recruiter, take me off the voting. Because if he's no recruiter, and no other recruiter has vouched to me, I shouldn't be placed in voting.
I noticed this, but thought it was unfair to you to take you off just because of that.
But it's unfair to all other users because I got into voting when a recruiter hasn't vouched to me.
Thankful People:eclipserain

To be honest this probably helped your chances by a lot. You proved you've got integrity and maturity.
I am not that active but there's a narwhal behind you!

Goals for the future:
-Get Editor
-Get Soldier
-Be more active!

Offline NPC

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I'm a fish.
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: January 18, 2012, 07:21 am »
Greetings, recruiters. I am npc10000.

I have been on Sploder's mainsite for 10 months now. I was accepted into the forums on September 9th, 2011.

A Main Site Moderator's job is kind of like a security guard. They watch over Sploder and keep it safe. It is their duty to Geoff and the rest of Sploder a safe and healthy way for fellow users to be creative and have fun.

I think you should vouch for me because I think I am a reasonable and mature member. I know the Rules and Terms of Service very well, like no dating, no excessive swearing, etc. I can handle just about anything, from members who post hearts in other's pages to obscene games and swearing. I think I will be a good, yet strict, Main Site Moderator, yet I will never abuse my power.

Offline simmy1

• Mortar
  • Hai
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: January 18, 2012, 08:28 am »
Hello there!
1. Simmy1
2. 4 weeks
3. A Morderator's job is to keep sploder a fun, loving and suitable place for its members. No making obsence games and no swearing at all. Moderators have to keep sploder safe. No hacking,  what so ever.No making bad or offensive games or graphics. Spaming is  not allowed.
4. I think you should vouch me because i will act very responsibly and believe me i am trustworthy. I respect all the moderators, reviewers and editors. And i really respect Geoff. I know the Rules And Terms Of Service very well. And i promise you, you will not regret it.
Thank you for spending your precious time reading this.
- simmy1

Offline sack

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: January 18, 2012, 12:52 pm »
1. Sack
2. How long I have been on, Main site: 1 year and 7 months. Forums: 9 months
3. A Main Site Moderator is a member who holds the power to ban and enforce rules on the Main Site. Simply, they have the power to use the Hack Log system, IP check, ban users if needed, view reported comments and delete comments, graphics or restore games that have been requested. The Moderators use their power to control the Main Site and keep Sploder a safe, friendly happy place.
4. I think that you should vouch me because I have been on Sploder for some time now and have managed to pick up how the rules work and why. I am a very responsible and honest member who would take the power seriously and great fully. I am sure that I am not the only one but after realizing more and more members have joined Sploder it  has become a lot more popular to see an inappropriate comment or even game Titles.

Offline 16baconb

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: January 18, 2012, 04:07 pm »
1. 16baconb
2. how long ive been a member of the main site 2 months
3. a msm is a user who keeps sploder a safe enviorment for all ages delete graphica and restore games that were deleted
4. I think id be a good moderator because iv been a member for 2 months i have computer skills and most of all people skills sorry i havnt been on for 2 months but i now id make a good mod
« Last Edit: January 19, 2012, 03:45 pm by 16baconb »

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #215 on: January 18, 2012, 04:20 pm »
Posted By: pokemonplayer2Wait so if Okkeny is not a recruiter, take me off the voting. Because if he's no recruiter, and no other recruiter has vouched to me, I shouldn't be placed in voting.
I noticed this, but thought it was unfair to you to take you off just because of that.
But it's unfair to all other users because I got into voting when a recruiter hasn't vouched to me.
Thankful People:ckmbud,eclipserain,Jaggertoo
Just for that I'll vouch for you. Now you can feel like your voting was deserved. (Wait, did we ever vote on him?)
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #216 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21 pm »
I have vouched for tegers and startrekzooka. Add them to the voting thread, please.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: January 18, 2012, 04:21 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77
Thankful People:ckmbud,eclipserain,Jaggertoo
Just for that I'll vouch for you. Now you can feel like your voting was deserved. (Wait, did we ever vote on him?)
Thank you, I appreciate it. And I am sure I was in voting as Moola said it before.

Offline tombrady1fan

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: January 18, 2012, 04:24 pm »
Is vinniepaz1234567 a recruiter"???????

Offline tombrady1fan

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: January 18, 2012, 04:27 pm »
My ban was over a few days ago
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 04:28 pm by tombrady1fan »

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
  • Self Esteem Points: 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: January 18, 2012, 04:59 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77I have vouched for tegers and startrekzooka. Add them to the voting thread, please.

For future references PLEASE post them in the voting thread, I don't like comment surfing. I will add them to the waiting list.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #221 on: January 18, 2012, 05:04 pm »
Posted By: moolatycoon
Posted By: superluigi77I have vouched for tegers and startrekzooka. Add them to the voting thread, please.

For future references PLEASE post them in the voting thread, I don't like comment surfing. I will add them to the waiting list.
I could've posted them there, but I was already in this thread and didn't feeling walking all the way over to the barracks.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Gt

• Disruptor
  • Warum Hello there. Ich bin gl├╝cklich, Sie zu treff
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: January 18, 2012, 05:06 pm »
1: Gt7911

2: Community: around two months and a half. Main site: three months approx.

3: A moderators job is to stop people from hacking others, cyber-bullieing, bad graphics or games, and bad language. Hacking is a bad problem that should be delt with immediatly, it can cause many things to happen such as deleting games, deleting friends, and making bad comments on the account and I would like to put a stop to this because you should not hack if you've got your own acoount. Cyber-bullieing is a major proboblem spreaad throughout the whole of sploder. It causes people to fell bad about them selves and can make them angry. A mod's job is to come along and help with the problem. Bad graphics and bad games, well there spread throughout the whole of sploder. They are not good as they can make fun of others to private parts. This should be stoped immediatly so it won't rezult in more progress of making more. If I saw a bad graphic I would immediatly contact or ban the user for maybe a lenth of 1 to 2 weeks. Bad language is a part of sploder that seems to be very regular. It is not good as it can effect people so a mods job is to delt with it by handing out a ban or a warning message to the user who is doing it.

4: I think moderators should vouch me on because I am very mature and I reckon I have been on the forums for long enough to understand the rules of what to do and what not to do. I also am very cautios around the main site and I have seen many things that are not positive and I would like to stop this. So please vouch me on as I would like to put a stop to violence.

Your sincerely: GT7911
GIFSoup

[IMG]http://

Offline moolatycoon

• The Golden King
  • Bugmeister
  • Self Esteem Points: 95
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: January 18, 2012, 05:10 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77
Posted By: moolatycoon

I could've posted them there, but I was already in this thread and didn't feeling walking all the way over to the barracks.

-_- Thanks for making my job easier Sr.BlueStache

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: January 18, 2012, 05:14 pm »
Don't I go to voting as well because Luigi said he vouched to me?

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
« Reply #225 on: January 18, 2012, 05:30 pm »
Posted By: pokemonplayer2Don't I go to voting as well because Luigi said he vouched to me?

Yes your just going to voting. I think.

Offline 16baconb

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: January 18, 2012, 05:42 pm »
1. 16baconb
2. ive been a member on the main site for three months and on the forums for 3 days
3. A moderators job is to delete inappropriate graphics. ban bad members after giving them warrnings or after multiple or sever offenses ban them. once and a while reupload deleted games and delete bad comments
4. I think you should vouch for me because i have computer skiils.ive read the rules multiple times. Ive neve gotte a warnning or a ban. and id keep sploder a safe place for all ages.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2012, 05:44 pm by 16baconb »

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: January 18, 2012, 06:03 pm »
I'm sorry, pokemonplayer, that that happened. Through this, though, you've shown more maturity than I'd expected from you (nothing personal, it's not a bad thing). Also, you've gained my respect, as well as others'.
Most people stop for signs, but I've driven through it
If it don't touch my soul, then I can't listen to it
The radio don't play the splode I used to love
Or maybe I'm just growing up
I never seen a star on a red rug
If I wanna see a stars I just look above

To the heavens

Offline zoneclap

• Speeder
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: January 18, 2012, 06:11 pm »
Posted By: benisaewsomeI'm sorry, pokemonplayer, that that happened. Through this, though, you've shown more maturity than I'd expected from you (nothing personal, it's not a bad thing). Also, you've gained my respect, as well as others'.

Very true, keep doing what your doing !

Offline 5geoff5

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: January 18, 2012, 06:35 pm »
1. Name: 5geof5
2. Main site: 4 months Forums: about 2 months
3. Mod's [also known as moderators] jobs are to;
A. Delete any unnecessary/ inappropriate messages.
B. Keep sploder a fun and happy site.
C. Ban users that are continuously breaking rules.
~5geoff5
-5G5

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: January 18, 2012, 06:40 pm »
Posted By: benisaewsomeI'm sorry, pokemonplayer, that that happened. Through this, though, you've shown more maturity than I'd expected from you (nothing personal, it's not a bad thing). Also, you've gained my respect, as well as others'.
That's very fond of you, but I have one question; what happebs to me now?

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: January 18, 2012, 06:43 pm »
Since luigi had vouched for you, you will be resubmitted.

To the heavens

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: January 18, 2012, 06:47 pm »
As in back in voting?

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: January 18, 2012, 06:49 pm »
As in back in voting?
ya

To the heavens

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: January 18, 2012, 07:26 pm »
@16baconb

Please don't vouch if you're not a Recruiter, it get's confusing for them.
#WCGP

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: January 18, 2012, 07:35 pm »
Jackjoshseb and turtlee have been vouched. Both will be added to the voting queue.

To the heavens

Offline Ryan Lewis

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: January 18, 2012, 08:28 pm »
1. Username: sportsdude105 Mainsite=Sportsdude104

2. Forums: 2 months.; MS: 5 months.

3. Spamming is terrible I mean its terrible it feels to sad but still people dont get the respect if they keep saying messages on sceptile or someone who is being so annoying.Reasons to ban or warn people are spamming,[email protected],SPAM BOTS,inapropriate reactions,starting flame wars too many to count but any mature member knows how to take banning and warning responsible yes it is the right thing to do.Be mature also do not copy people everyone cause copying will just make one boring and plus you could get into big trouble.Also do not never call someone a moron or stupid or lots more just tell someone to be quiet.Do not swear that probally get you in big trouble and I mean big trouble.

4. You should vouch for me because I would never abuse my promotion for my abuse my promotion never cause I would get demoted.Also next off I can be mature and responsible I am young i am only 9 though also main sitde moderators are amazing cause there are people who can be a noob who spams.I want to change that I want to make a difference to sploder.A new era will begin the sploderians will have people no noobs will be trying to be annoying to the moderators or geoff or any people who can be mature on the Ms/forums also I can be smart on choosing decisions.i have proof cause i am in 4th grade but i am as smart as a 8th grader I know wierd huh crazy this has been a good time.

Thanks for having your time.
Your good private.
Sportsdude105/[email protected]
Gameshow Places

24th for Troy And Spell's
4th for Moola and Liam's

Offline Vinniepaz

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • I hate you all.
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: January 18, 2012, 09:25 pm »
Posted By: tombrady1fanIs vinniepaz1234567 a recruiter"???????

Posted By: tombrady1fanMy ban was over a few days ago

No off topic if your not a recruiter.

Whisper them please.

I have vouched for Jackjjoshoseb, turtlee and tombrady, please add them to the waiting list if this has not already been done.

Offline fesiksgames

• Launcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: January 18, 2012, 09:53 pm »
username: fesiksgames
forums: 1 week mainsite: 2 months
a msm job is to patrol the streets of sploder and ban the crime of spam and inappropriate contents of this website and enforce the rules to make it a nice fun and safe place to be

why you should vouch for me well i see alot of inappropriate games and graphics that no one has banned yet and i am concerned what if a little kid were to see some very inappropriate stuff on here i just cant let that happen because i want this website a nice fun and safe environment for everyone and i realize that for this job you need maturity and discipline those are the 2 things i got i have read the rules and terms of use and i think that i am ready to take on the responsibility of being a msm and dont let my only been on here for 2 months discourage you ive been on here long enough to know that there is people who need warnings who need bans and i want to be the person who does that thank you for your time bye.

Offline plz i fan

• Deding nubs since 2013
  • Soldier
  • Centipede
  • Shawn's girlfriend
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: January 18, 2012, 10:45 pm »
My user name is : budzopen

Forums : 8 months | Main Site : 8 months

I believe an MSM's job is to keep this site safe and appropriate, and willingly be able to moderate with out reward. They must try their best to help with members' needs or difficulties. An MSM must also be kind to members, and not over-think of themselves and lose control.

Why you should vouch for me : You should vouch for me because I'm a kind, responsible, respectful member. I know my way around the site, the site rules, ect. I know what it means to be a mod- and the responsibility that will be on my hands. I've been on the main site and forums for quite a while, so I know what I'm doing, and I'm a pretty active member. I can and will help enforce the rules for disruptive members. I've read Luigi's guide on being a mod and I know that sometimes it might be difficult, but I am ready for whatever settles in and what takes place.
I'm gonna piggy the splode out of your toes.
"I own you."