Author Topic: Mainsite Moderator Recruitment [MSM]  (Read 3547 times)

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
  • Tipping the Scales of Justice since 2009.
    • View Profile
Mainsite Moderator Recruitment [MSM]
« Reply #60 on: December 24, 2011, 05:23 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77Whatever happened to not going OT? We seem to not be enforcing that rule.

Still relatively on-topic, though I did go on a slight tangent with the whole Dictionary.com thing. (Couldn't that also count as an educational opportunity to those applicants who don't know what 'refrain' means, or did my comment only have a negative effect? If it is the latter, then I will change it.)

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #61 on: December 24, 2011, 05:27 pm »
Posted By: blimpy
Posted By: superluigi77Whatever happened to not going OT? We seem to not be enforcing that rule.

Still relatively on-topic, though I did go on a slight tangent with the whole Dictionary.com thing. (Couldn't that also count as an educational opportunity to those applicants who don't know what 'refrain' means, or did my comment only have a negative effect? If it is the latter, then I will change it.)
I wasn't talking to you. You say anything you want here because you're already a mod, plus also a recruiter, I believe. I was talking to the other guys posting OT. Aren't non-mods limited to only posting applications here?
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: December 24, 2011, 05:53 pm »
Posted By: superluigi77

I wasn't talking to you. You say anything you want here because you're already a mod, plus also a recruiter, I believe. I was talking to the other guys posting OT. Aren't non-mods limited to only posting applications here?

Oh, ok. And yes, those are the rules. According to those same rules, each member receives a warning to begin with. (Consider yourselves warned.)

Offline casper11

• Caspurr
  • Bugmeister
  • My cat is badass
    • View Profile
    • DeCAPS
« Reply #63 on: December 25, 2011, 06:34 am »
Deleted.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2011, 06:03 am by casper11 »
Boo

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 25, 2011, 06:27 pm »
1. Username: Pokemonplayer2

2. Forums: 4 months.; MS: 4 months.

3. A moderator's job is to observe users doing these: acting inappropriate, spamming pages, swearing, hacking, acting racial, etc. Those are reasons why users/members get warned, are banned, can't make games, can't make awards, can't comment, etc. It's because a mod has come and done the punishment. The members would get mad about this, but, as they say, they need to learn their lesson. Moderators also ban IPs if someone is continuing to act inappropriate, or the things I listed above. Then they won't be able to do that anymore. They also can't make alts. Moderators also check for hacking. Hacking is a situation where it really can't be identified, even by looking at the hack log and using the IP checker. You will have to investigate deeply. A good tool to use is the Message Center. You can see all their messages to see how they are. It's a good thing to use for investigation.

4. You should vouch to me because I take my responsibilities carefully. I want to help Sploder for everyone in it. I will never abuse my powers as a mod. I will always to the correct thing to a user. I will always help a fellow mod out with a task too. I will never do any spamming or things like that I listed just because I am a moderator. I am smart enough to know that if I do those, consequences could be taken off my role. I will never let that happen. I act responsible. And if I am arguing with a user because I have punished him/her somehow, I will be calm about. This is why you should vouch to me.

The small, lovely hamster,
Pokemonplayer2.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #65 on: December 25, 2011, 07:53 pm »
Posted By: casper11Are you ready for more applications yet? I'm desperate to become somebody who is useful to sploder instead of just me.
Don't post OT. This is your first and only warning.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #66 on: December 25, 2011, 07:56 pm »
Just a reminder to everybody: Do not post anything here other than your application for any reason.

If you have questions then please whisper them or post them here.

Thank you.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline kyl3

• Disruptor
  • kyleissocoollike/awesomekid123/moviesworthwatching
    • View Profile
    • 4chan
« Reply #67 on: December 25, 2011, 11:30 pm »
1.) kyleissocoollike
2.) Forum: Ever since 7/5/10. MS: Ever since 5/22/10
3.) An MSM is a person who keeps Sploder clean and safe. This person is a police officer of Sploder. He/she/it is also trustworthy.
4.) You should vouch me because I'm the right person for the job. I will do my job and be responsible. I'm very mature and ain't gonna use any power for personal gain. See, this is why you shalt thank thou post!

~-Kyle-~

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 25, 2011, 11:43 pm »
pokemonplayer2, kyleissocoollike, and any others that posted applications after this comment:

Posted By: benisaewsome

1. Please refrain from posting your applications, as I will be making some alterations to the system.

will be ignored until the update to the recruitment system is made.

Offline abe27633

• Turret
    • View Profile
    • The Universe
« Reply #69 on: December 27, 2011, 02:25 am »
sorry i accidently posted sincerely apologise
« Last Edit: December 27, 2011, 02:58 am by abe27633 »
I am on the search for all the flags you can collect online. Each and every visitor counts.

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 28, 2011, 12:37 am »
Posted By: abe27633sorry i accidently posted sincerely apologise

No need to post this.
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: December 28, 2011, 12:44 am »
Posted By: myownself

No need to post this.

I think he posted that, because he accidentally posted his application in that comment, then edited it.

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 28, 2011, 12:59 am »
Posted By: myownself

No need to post this.

I think he posted that, because he accidentally posted his application in that comment, then edited it.

Ah, I see.
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline qwertyuiop09890

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 28, 2011, 02:26 am »
1.hello my name is qwertyuiop09890 my acount may not seem like much but I had an old acount and my password was put on bug me not a web site for passwords to go public and this is what made me whant to become a msm

2.a msm's job to help other sploder members feel safe on sploder and to keep rudness off as well

3.Forums: 4 months 20 days
ms: longer than 6 months (I dont know exactly how long)

4.why I should be a msm: when I see somthing rude offenceive or just somthing that does not need to be on a good site such as sploder i report it and if I was a msm I will give them warnings and bans

if I had msm powers I will put them to good use and curently I go on sploder most days or when I have free time so it will not be a bad thing having someone else on sploder to keep it safe

I persinaly think the if somone says somthing in rude we replace it with splode why dont we just get rid of it all together and I have come across ways to get past the sistem like replacing an i with a 1 or an s with a $ I have many more ideas and are willing to share them

good by for now
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 04:31 pm by qwertyuiop09890 »

Offline Princess Matty

• Derpnut
  • Centipede
  • Mat7772 here. =)
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 28, 2011, 07:42 am »
Oops, accidental thanks.
hi

Offline ilikesplotergame

• Launcher
  • HEY YOU! Look at the message! ->
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: December 28, 2011, 09:21 am »
My name is ilikesplotergame. I have been on the forums for one year, and on the main site for about three and a half years.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think a moderator's job is like a Sploder cop. They warn if someone did something wrong (always before banning), and if someone continues to be bad after a warning, moderators ban people telling them how long they are banned. They IP ban if someone did something extremely wrong,

I think you should vouch for me because I know my way around Sploder. I know almost half the people on the main site, and even more on the forums. I always know where to click to get where I want, do what I want, and when I want.

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 28, 2011, 09:39 am »
Posted By: ilikesplotergameMy name is ilikesplotergame. I have been on the forums for one year, and on the main site for about three and a half years.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I think a moderator's job is like a Sploder cop. They warn if someone did something wrong (always before banning), and if someone continues to be bad after a warning, moderators ban people telling them how long they are banned. They IP ban if someone did something extremely wrong,

I think you should vouch for me because I know my way around Sploder. I know almost half the people on the main site, and even more on the forums. I always know where to click to get where I want, do what I want, and when I want.
This will be ignored until the updates are completed.

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 28, 2011, 10:05 am »
I don't know if the other recruiters are reading these, but I'm not, because as Benis said, the system is being updated.
Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline pokemonplayer2

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 28, 2011, 10:09 am »
Posted By: myownselfI don't know if the other recruiters are reading these, but I'm not, because as Benis said, the system is beingupdated.
Correct. The applications are being ignored until the updates are completed.

Offline ft357

• Turret
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 28, 2011, 02:09 pm »
Name:Ft357
Years on main site:two
Months on forums:at least two

A moderators job is to keep sploder a good website by having the powers to warn and ban people, if necessary people who have been doing inappropriate things like posting bad graphics,comments,(mainly comments)etc.The reason I want to be a moderator is not for me but for everybody else who fights on sploder and then they use words that shouldn't ever be used and then all the young people see it and sploder gets worst and worst and worst and then the site becomes bad then the parents will see the words and do some banning of their own and then sploder gets less popular and then the site goes down the drain and that is why I would like to be chosen as a moderator.OK and look it would probably take some time for sploder to get bad because it is such a awesome site but my main point is that not only I but more people should be moderators on sploder not all but some and I would be a great one for sploder because have two years of experience and i want to make sploder a better site if that is ever possible.

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #80 on: December 28, 2011, 02:22 pm »
Posted By: pokemonplayer2
Posted By: ilikesplotergameMy name is ilikesplotergame. I have been on the forums for one year, and on the main site for about three and a half years.

This will be ignored until the updates are completed.
You shouldn't be posting either.
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline ckmbud

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
    • My main Youtube Channel (I dont make videos on it though)
« Reply #81 on: December 28, 2011, 05:48 pm »
Don't submit your applications as they will be completely ignored :)
I am not that active but there's a narwhal behind you!

Goals for the future:
-Get Editor
-Get Soldier
-Be more active!

Offline Superluigi77

• The Young Wolf
  • Bugmeister
  • Be Heroic
    • View Profile
    • Best of Youtube
« Reply #82 on: December 28, 2011, 05:57 pm »
Posted By: ckmbudDon't submit your applications as they will be completely ignored

That looks better.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 05:58 pm by superluigi77 »
The Boogeyman is Coming.

Offline 500k9

• Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 28, 2011, 11:00 pm »
1. 500K9
2. Forums: Since October 29th. Mainsite: 11 months
3. An MSM is a specifically accepted user on the forums that has the ability to warn and/or ban users on the mainsite that are acting inappropriately. Inappropriate actions include: inappropriate games/graphics, threats, bypassing, censored cussing, hacking, spamming, insults, harassing and flaming.
4. You should vouch for me because I am capable of warning/banning users that are doing one of the specific actions seen above. I have a lot of experience on the mainsite and I can handle this duty.  

Oops, I didn't read the comment above until just now.
« Last Edit: December 28, 2011, 11:01 pm by 500k9 »

Offline myownself

• Centipede
  • My-Own-Self
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 28, 2011, 11:18 pm »
Posted By: 500k91. 500K9
2. Forums: Since October 29th. Mainsite: 11 months
3. An MSM is a specifically accepted user on the forums that has the ability to warn and/or ban users on the mainsite that are acting inappropriately. Inappropriate actions include: inappropriate games/graphics, threats, bypassing, censored cussing, hacking, spamming, insults, harassing and flaming.
4. You should vouch for me because I am capable of warning/banning users that are doing one of the specific actions seen above. I have a lot of experience on the mainsite and I can handle this duty.

Oops, I didn't read the comment above until just now.

Aspiring Filmmaker...

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 29, 2011, 12:09 am »

If that doesn't do it, I don't know what will...

Offline deathleaf

• Electropede
  • I am Pie lover guy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 29, 2011, 06:41 am »

Thankful People:Sploderking27

HOw did you do that xD

Offline blimpy

• Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 29, 2011, 06:50 am »
^^^My cat accidentally the photoshop. XD

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 29, 2011, 09:31 am »

Thankful People:Sploderking27

1. swallowthesun
2. Uhh, A while.
3. Mods have a cool badge. :D
4. Vouch for me because I'm a MSM.

Offline benisaewsome

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • HiiPower
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 29, 2011, 10:00 am »
ilikesplotergame is banned for a week. And instead of posting here, will the recruiters please check out the thread in the barracks so this can get back up and running?
Most people stop for signs, but I've driven through it
If it don't touch my soul, then I can't listen to it
The radio don't play the splode I used to love
Or maybe I'm just growing up
I never seen a star on a red rug
If I wanna see a stars I just look above

To the heavens