Author Topic: The Reviewer Recruitment [READ THE FIRST PAGE HERE BEFORE DOING ANYTHING IN THIS CATEGORY]  (Read 7384 times)

Offline Gt

• Disruptor
  • Warum Hello there. Ich bin glücklich, Sie zu treff
    • View Profile
He has been hand picked by parry to help him, it's been explained already.
GIFSoup

[IMG]http://

Offline minichrome

• Speeder
    • View Profile
Game:Survival
Maker:Sack
Type:Action
Pre Thoughts:Sack has been well known to make Symmetrical patterns in his games.For example dead screams has been modified so that every spot is identical to the other side of the game.I was quite astounded at this one actually because it is quite Long and very splendid material in the background but no symmetry.I'm not a large fan of Sack but this game took my interest.The reason Sack is original is probably because he does not prefer noob's game's.I am not keen on noobs either but lets get on with this review shall we!
Paragraph 1:I feel strange playing a member that's games i do not usually play at a time his games are pretty out of date.Since i stumbled upon it in the "More Awesome Games" I was intrigued so i clicked it.This game seemed Official since it was a most epic platformer game.It does not mean i still dont like other creators,The scenery in it was the most out
 standing i have ever seen in any game.
Paragraph 2:The active-ness of the game was paranormal!Always jogging about and smacking your sword into mutated freaks tearing out flesh like savages.I dont mean to kill the mood but the now and then sand block bored me.We all love a good review with adjectives in and exciting storys between it thats why i am attemping to do that!
Paragraph 3:The details in the puzzles make me amazed not that i would call them puzzles more like fun playable scenarios.Game play is very important in platformers which Sack has included in all his games has been Spectacular how he does it!
Paragraph 4:The difficulty rating is Not high or particularly low just medium.
Paragraph 5:The Game play was the most fun!
Positives:The Scenery was incredible!
Negatives:The Puzzles were disappointing!
Scoring:8
Conclusion:I absolutely loved survival Best regards Minichrome!

Offline senbaki

• Mortar
  • Smite Me
    • View Profile
Posted By: minichromeGame:Survival
Pre Thoughts:Sack has been well known to make Symmetrical patterns in his games.For example dead screams has been modified so that every spot is identical to the other side of the game.I was quite astounded at this one actually because it is quite Long and very splendid material in the background but no symmetry.I'm not a large fan of Sack but this game took my interest.The reason Sack is original is probably because he does not prefer noob's game's.I am not keen on noobs either but lets get on with this review shall we!
Paragraph 1:I feel strange playing a member that's games i do not usually play at a time his games are pretty out of date.Since i stumbled upon it in the "More Awesome Games" I was intrigued so i clicked it.This game seemed Official since it was a most epic platformer game.It does not mean i still dont like other creators,The scenery in it was the most out
Paragraph 2:The active-ness of the game was paranormal!Always jogging about and smacking your sword into mutated freaks tearing out flesh like savages.I dont mean to kill the mood but the now and then sand block bored me.We all love a good review with adjectives in and exciting storys between it thats why i am attemping to do that!
Paragraph 3:The details in the puzzles make me amazed not that i would call them puzzles more like fun playable scenarios.Game play is very important in platformers which Sack has included in all his games has been Spectacular how he does it!

He said DON'T post you application here.

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Don't want to be that guy
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
Posted By: minichromeGame:Survival

You obviously don't follow the rules.

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
  • All hail the Pony Queen!
    • View Profile
Minichrome has been banned for a month.
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline swallowthesun

• Heavy Cruiser
  • Emperor Napoleon I
    • View Profile
I took a business class last semester, and there were five keys to important business writing:

Clear
Complete
Concise
Courteous
Correct

You might not associate your application with a job application, but that is essentially what it is. That's why it's taken so seriously.

Offline nuuu123123

• Speeder
    • View Profile
This is just  READ, READ, And more read. -.- its not "Apply" its READ.

Offline al3xhw

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
  • Legend speaks of a being that bounced to success..
    • View Profile
Posted By: nuuu123123This is just  READ, READ, And more read. -.- its not "Apply" its READ.
Er...
VOTE:

Offline galcre

• Turret
  • i love pokemon,minecraft,and others...
    • View Profile
http://www.sploder.com/games/members/geoff/play/planet-protector/

Game Creator:The famous Geoff
Type of game:Minigame mixed with a little arcade
My opinion of the game:When you first look at the game it looks like a horrible,you are not gonna enjoy it game,but you cannot judge a book by its cover.I had that exact thought,I thought it looked really weird and pointless.When i started playing i did not have any idea what to do.I started seeing different stuff and how they reacted with one another,then I started enjoying the game.The game looks like a very great successful arcade game,but in some way,it also reminds me of a minigame I used to love,which had so many names,I did not know the real name.This game was not either extremely hard or easy,it united both hard and easy,along with arcade and minigames to bring a game that i would not get tired of playing.It is not like the regular videogames of these days,but instead a bundle of joy all put together into  a simple yet extraordinary and amazing game.
Positive comments:Great graphics,gameplay,puzzles,and I certainly loved how you mixed a variety of things to make this,Geoff
Negative comment:Just did not have enough levels,but it still did not bring down all the rest of the stuff
SCORING:99.99 of 100.00,which means like an A in a test

Offline Dale18

• big pp
  • Soldier
  • Disruptor
    • View Profile
Posted By: galcrehttp://www.sploder.com/games/members/geoff/play/planet-protector/

My opinion of the game:When you first look at the game it looks like a horrible,you are not gonna enjoy it game,but you cannot judge a book by its cover.I had that exact thought,I thought it looked really weird and pointless.When i started playing i did not have any idea what to do.I started seeing different stuff and how they reacted with one another,then I started enjoying the game.The game looks like a very great successful arcade game,but in some way,it also reminds me of a minigame I used to love,which had so many names,I did not know the real name.This game was not either extremely hard or easy,it united both hard and easy,along with arcade and minigames to bring a game that i would not get tired of playing.It is not like the regular videogames of these days,but instead a bundle of joy all put together into  a simple yet extraordinary and amazing game.
Positive comments:Great graphics,gameplay,puzzles,and I certainly loved how you mixed a variety of things to make this,Geoff
Negative comment:Just did not have enough levels,but it still did not bring down all the rest of the stuff

You Are Not Following The Rules! It says DO NOT Post Your Applactation here. Next time make a new discussion and make your review there but always PUT IT IN THE REVIEWER LANE.
dont look at my old stuff

ok

Offline Gt

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Posted By: galcrehttp://www.sploder.com/games/members/geoff/play/planet-protector/

Do not post this here from my point of view you should be banned for not following instructions. Also to all note to sself not to post your reviews in this thread, it clearly states that in the first post by Paradon.
GIFSoup

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
    • View Profile

Congratulations, you won a two month ban!
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline usa52917

• Turret
  • In case you havn't noticed, I'm awesome.
    • View Profile
    • Flameline
How do you review?
Do not underestimate my powers

Offline galcre

• Turret
    • View Profile
Posted By: paradon

Congratulations, you won a two month ban!

paradon,im so sorry,idk anything about this reviewer thing,i just did that review for geoff,since iv have been telling him i wan to become a reviewer and yet he doesnt answer

Offline galcre

• Turret
    • View Profile
how do you make your own discussion in the forums

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
Posted By: usa52917How do you review?

Start a disscussion and put application in the title, also don't forget to put it in this category.

Posted By: galcrehow do you make your own discussion in the forums

Click "Start a Discussion" on the upper right hand corner, above the Who's online List.

Offline GRAVEDIGGER7777

• Turret
    • View Profile
Ummm how do you become a editor??!!

Offline galcre

• Turret
    • View Profile
paradon,please dont ban me,i just figured out how to make my own application adn putting my review there oh and dont worry i have learned

Offline Queen Probe

• Soldier
  • Heavy Cruiser
    • View Profile
    • Like my Facebook page!
Posted By: GRAVEDIGGER7777Ummm how do you become a editor??!!

Superluigi will choose you when you are ready.

Posted By: galcreparadon,please dont ban me,i just figured out how to make my own application adn putting my review there oh and dont worry i have learned

Too late, one your banned, YOU stayed banned until your time is up, sorry kid.

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Posted By: galcreparadon,please dont ban me,i just figured out how to make my own application adn putting my review there oh and dont worry i have learned
If you didn't want to be banned you should have read the rules. I can't make exceptions for one person.
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline supergameplayer

• Turret
    • View Profile
How do you change [Application] to [Accepted] or [Denied]?

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
    • View Profile
Posted By: supergameplayerHow do you change [Application] to [Accepted] or [Denied]?
Click the edit button on the top right corner of your first post.
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline alexturner2002

• Mortar
    • View Profile
I've got a question:

Can you review a game that has already been reviewed once?

Offline Gt

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
Posted By: alexturner2002I've got a question:

Depends, if it is a new application then thats fine but if its an Ms review then you can't reveiw the same game if already done.
GIFSoup

Offline alexturner2002

• Mortar
    • View Profile
Posted By: gt7911

Depends, if it is a new application then thats fine but if its an Ms review then you can't reveiw the same game if already done.

Ok. I'm drafting my reviewer application at the moment.

Offline Parry

• #Paramedic
  • Centipede
    • View Profile

Why wouldn't you? You can review any game you want, whether reviewed or not.
the rainbows
they are coming
they can not be stopped

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile

Yes you can, you can Review a game that has already been reviewed lol, of course, look how many times Tomb of Solace was Reviewed.
#WCGP

Offline benlogan23

• Turret
    • View Profile
[Application]

If Heaven is Like This, I'm Done For.

*Introduction*
Hello, world of Sploder, it's me, Benlogan23! On my first review, I'll be discussing Swallowsun's, "Oblivion."

*Appealance (If that's a word,)*
On the beginning of the first level, (I only made it to the second,) I was stunned. The music, that puzzle kind of music, was just the right thing. Looking around, I saw everything placed so right, fit so right (that sounds kind of creepy, sorry.). The back wall, although it was a simple one, looked so good with the heaveny tiles. The first time I played, it took me a minute to just figure out the first step. I'm not gonna spoil it for ya, so overall it was great.

*Gameplay*
I will say, some of the gameplay kind of ticked me off. Throwing grenades at those rocks (or whatever the heck they are,), one time actually killed me. Also, using the force or whatever to open the one way door (I'm spoiling, aren't I?) kept closing up again before I could get in there. And then on level 2, I fell into this hole which I'm sure was a mistake. Other than that, it was pretty good.

*Feature worthy?*
Definitely. Although there were some errors here and there, it was definitely worth the three minutes I played with it until I got my butt kicked by a bunch of minions. :( Overall, I really think this was not feature worthy. It was Incredibly Feature Worthy!

*Ratings*
Placings- 5/5!
Gameplay- 4/5
Funness- 5/5
Feature Worthy- 5/5

You don't have to be a genius to know that the average of that is...ummm...well...pretty good, anyway. I'm just kidding!
Great job Swallowthesun, this was a very good game.

Thanks for reading, and have fun making games!

Offline Benjamin Reichwald

• Soldier
  • Centipede
    • View Profile

Offline JJS

• Something Unreal
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Something Awful
    • View Profile
Posted By: benlogan23[Application]

If Heaven is Like This, I'm Done For.

*Introduction*
Hello, world of Sploder, it's me, Benlogan23! On my first review, I'll be discussing Swallowsun's, "Oblivion."

*Appealance (If that's a word,)*
On the beginning of the first level, (I only made it to the second,) I was stunned. The music, that puzzle kind of music, was just the right thing. Looking around, I saw everything placed so right, fit so right (that sounds kind of creepy, sorry.). The back wall, although it was a simple one, looked so good with the heaveny tiles. The first time I played, it took me a minute to just figure out the first step. I'm not gonna spoil it for ya, so overall it was great.

*Gameplay*
I will say, some of the gameplay kind of ticked me off. Throwing grenades at those rocks (or whatever the heck they are,), one time actually killed me. Also, using the force or whatever to open the one way door (I'm spoiling, aren't I?) kept closing up again before I could get in there. And then on level 2, I fell into this hole which I'm sure was a mistake. Other than that, it was pretty good.

*Feature worthy?*
Definitely. Although there were some errors here and there, it was definitely worth the three minutes I played with it until I got my butt kicked by a bunch of minions. :( Overall, I really think this was not feature worthy. It was Incredibly Feature Worthy!

*Ratings*
Placings- 5/5!
Gameplay- 4/5
Funness- 5/5
Feature Worthy- 5/5

You don't have to be a genius to know that the average of that is...ummm...well...pretty good, anyway. I'm just kidding!
Great job Swallowthesun, this was a very good game.

Thanks for reading, and have fun making games!

You must be mistaken, the thread you would want to post that in, is this one
#WCGP