Author Topic: POW Camp HQ  (Read 5745 times)

Offline Macklemore

• WALK UP IN THE CLUB LIKE WHAT UP I GOT A BIG MACK
  • Soldier
  • Mogura
  • Metalcore and the like
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #600 on: October 24, 2011, 10:33 pm »
Posted By: jasmine50
Posted By: blowfish187
Posted By: blowfish187i wanna get our ive been here for 6 months.
have you been good or even said that you know what you did wrong and apologise for what you have done that can get you out pretty fast if you're lucky then they'll let you out in less then a week just on good behavior

I said sorry but they said shut up.
well you got to make it sound like you're sorry for ex look at mine in my thread

LOL don't give him pointers, he's here past any bound he thinks he should be here for because he's a hacker, a spammer, and a horrible troll all together.

STOMP IT UP, STOMP IT DOWN.

Offline Blonk

• Mortar
  • Kaden ツ
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #601 on: October 24, 2011, 11:15 pm »
Will anyone respond to me?

Offline jasmine50

• Turret
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #602 on: October 24, 2011, 11:57 pm »
Posted By: mackalacking
have you been good or even said that you know what you did wrong and apologise for what you have done that can get you out pretty fast if you're lucky then they'll let you out in less then a week just on good behavior

well you got to make it sound like you're sorry for ex look at mine in my thread

LOL don't give him pointers, he's here past any bound he thinks he should be here for because he's a hacker, a spammer, and a horrible troll all together.
ok

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
  • I know things that you will never know.
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #603 on: October 27, 2011, 11:22 pm »

ok
hi jasmine50 is my alt :[ sadly the hole time i was walking around sploder i did not know that alts were not allowed know i know but i don't know what they do with alts do they delete it for you or do you have to keep it
I have found a better forum where I'm the artist at codeleakers.com I'm called CODD3M0N here is my work.

Offline jasmine50

• Turret
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #604 on: October 27, 2011, 11:33 pm »
Posted By: qyqt2

ok
hi jasmine50 is my alt :[ sadly the hole time i was walking around sploder i did not know that alts were not allowed know i know but i don't know what they do with alts do they delete it for you or do you have to keep it
for the people who don't belive me here is the broof

Offline Blonk

• Mortar
  • Kaden ツ
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #605 on: October 28, 2011, 06:03 pm »
OK, im seriously getting ticked off here.

Offline josephrollercoaster

• Mortar
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #606 on: October 30, 2011, 10:24 am »
@Blonk, I spammed randomly, pretending to be iron. I cussed in general and posted in the todo. I'm soon to be gibbed.
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 10:24 am by josephrollercoaster »

Offline blowfish187

• Cruiser
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #607 on: October 31, 2011, 07:03 am »

didnt the hacking was good? liam is still private :DDDD

Offline potatochip2

• Turret
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #608 on: November 04, 2011, 07:34 pm »
LET ME OUT

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
  • Never give up on your dreams; just keep going.
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #609 on: November 04, 2011, 09:53 pm »
OK, for how long do I have to stay here?

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #610 on: November 04, 2011, 10:11 pm »
Posted By: potatochip2LET ME OUT
wait like everyone els
I have found a better forum where I'm the artist at codeleakers.com I'm called CODD3M0N here is my work.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #611 on: November 05, 2011, 11:26 am »

Ok, wait. Do you want to be in here for longer or not?

Offline potatochip2

• Turret
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #612 on: November 05, 2011, 11:30 am »
Posted By: peruguy2005

SHUT UP YOU'RE THE NOOBIEST PERSON ON EARTH. F U

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #613 on: November 05, 2011, 11:44 am »
Mackalacking, WHY!!!??

Posted By: potatochip2

Ok, that is it.

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #614 on: November 05, 2011, 01:05 pm »
Posted By: potatochip2

i'm sorry but your acting like a noob
« Last Edit: November 05, 2011, 01:05 pm by qyqt2 »

Offline dormin69

• Mortar
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #615 on: November 06, 2011, 12:22 pm »
I want to be out as soon as i can, I hate POW camp!
2 people joined before I was put in POW one on a different computer and the other I banned for 2-3 days, are me or one of them banned?
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 12:30 pm by dormin69 »

Offline ckxgames

• Guard
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #616 on: November 06, 2011, 02:20 pm »
Posted By: dormin69I want to be out as soon as i can, I hate POW camp!
2 people joined before I was put in POW one on a different computer and the other I banned for 2-3 days, are me or one of them banned?
Stop whining Soldier. I've been rotting in here for 2 months, and you dont hear me complaining.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #617 on: November 06, 2011, 06:31 pm »
Brocky, if you see this, I hate the IDEA of SPLODER SUBSCRIPTION! HAHAHH ''baby cries'' old man has heart attack'' ''boy gets scarred'' '' Kid pees his pants'' ''Geoff promises to never come here again'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Now, look at my comment I did to the person who banned me:

Can I tell you something?:

I do not care the policy of '' POW Camp= No Fun'', it's not like Sploder Forums is everything to me. I can still even do my old stuff in the MS. Ha, making discussions, more like, making 100 of tablets in your public account to make those stuff. You can have fun at POW if you have imagination. And for moderators, I tell you, does it hurt to have fun?

The Finest Way To Quickly Get Out of POW:

(Warning, never use this)

The quick way is making an alt, but in a different computer/ laptop. You should fix that. Even though the chances are low, still change it.

See? It seems you POW'd me, and I POW'd you back! You are a good guy, but just I want to know when my time is up.

Offline peruguy2005

• Disruptor
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #618 on: November 06, 2011, 06:37 pm »
« Last Edit: November 06, 2011, 06:40 pm by peruguy2005 »

Offline william2001

• Leader of the Cult of Apep. Please make sure to get your instructional video on the way out. Don't listen to the strange voice in your head. Thanks.
  • Soldier
  • Launcher
  • "There is no fiction." -Neville Goddard | YTMND will forever be greater than Vine OR TikTok combined. Never forget.
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #619 on: November 06, 2011, 09:33 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005Brocky, if you see this, I hate the IDEA of SPLODER SUBSCRIPTION! HAHAHH ''baby cries'' old man has heart attack'' ''boy gets scarred'' '' Kid pees his pants'' ''Geoff promises to never come here again'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I do not care the policy of '' POW Camp= No Fun'', it's not like Sploder Forums is everything to me. I can still even do my old stuff in the MS. Ha, making discussions, more like, making 100 of tablets in your public account to make those stuff. You can have fun at POW if you have imagination. And for moderators, I tell you, does it hurt to have fun?

The quick way is making an alt, but in a different computer/ laptop. You should fix that. Even though the chances are low, still change it.

See? It seems you POW'd me, and I POW'd you back! You are a good guy, but just I want to know when my time is up.
Thankful People:william2001
this should get its own thread and should be fused.

Offline dormin69

• Mortar
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #620 on: November 07, 2011, 10:54 am »
Posted By: ckxgames
Posted By: dormin69I want to be out as soon as i can, I hate POW camp!
Stop whining Soldier. I've been rotting in here for 2 months, and you dont hear me complaining.

Yeah you probably...
In fact,
I ain't starting an argument.

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #621 on: November 07, 2011, 12:15 pm »
Posted By: peruguy2005Brocky, if you see this, I hate the IDEA of SPLODER SUBSCRIPTION! HAHAHH ''baby cries'' old man has heart attack'' ''boy gets scarred'' '' Kid pees his pants'' ''Geoff promises to never come here again'' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

They don't care about what you say either, it's not like it costs them anything to put you here. And even if you use a different computer, you'll still be using the same IP, so this method is just as pointless.

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #622 on: November 07, 2011, 06:14 pm »
Posted By: 10000truths

They don't care about what you say either, it's not like it costs them anything to put you here. And even if you use a different computer, you'll still be using the same IP, so this method is just as pointless.
no your wrong ip's are only registered to one computer so he would get away with it

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #623 on: November 07, 2011, 06:40 pm »

no your wrong ip's are only registered to one computer so he would get away with it

Lol, do you even know what an IP address is?

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #624 on: November 07, 2011, 10:26 pm »

yes it is like a ID for the internet. every thing you do on your computer that is done on the internet has to let out a signal known as a ip adress so people know who you are. like i said every computer has one and some people can get one that allways changes im not stupid like some people ok and i hate it when people say i don'd know somthing so please can you kindly not respond to this at all becouse i know your just going to start it up again and i don'd whant to get in even more trouble for fighting/arguing
« Last Edit: November 07, 2011, 10:30 pm by qyqt2 »

Offline 10000truths

• Heavy Cruiser
  • 10000truths here.
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #625 on: November 07, 2011, 10:58 pm »

yes it is like a ID for the internet. every thing you do on your computer that is done on the internet has to let out a signal known as a ip adress so people know who you are. like i said every computer has one and some people can get one that allways changes im not stupid like some people ok and i hate it when people say i don'd know somthing so please can you kindly not respond to this at all becouse i know your just going to start it up again and i don'd whant to get in even more trouble for fighting/arguing

Even if two computers connected to the same Internet source had a different IP, their addresses would be glaringly similar; only the last one or two digits of the IP address would be different, which indicates that the two computers are geographically speaking extremely close to each other, since IP is based on regions. You'd still fail any attempt to make an account on another computer.

Offline shadowblade791

• Launcher
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #626 on: November 07, 2011, 11:13 pm »
I am POW camp and I deserve it because I overeacted with the spamming and cooltext, I accept the punishment a am givin

Offline qyqt2

• Launcher
    • View Profile
    • Wii Cheaters
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #627 on: November 08, 2011, 01:55 am »

Even if two computers connected to the same Internet source had a different IP, their addresses would be glaringly similar; only the last one or two digits of the IP address would be different, which indicates that the two computers are geographically speaking extremely close to each other, since IP is based on regions. You'd still fail any attempt to make an account on another computer.
so your saying that ip's use the wifi and local area code and make sertain ips for that area hmm.... well we learn somthing new every day thanks for giving me your opinion on ip's i belive you are right in what you say and that you know what you are talking about thank you

Offline shadowblade791

• Launcher
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #628 on: November 08, 2011, 02:46 am »
Hey did you know that you can still go to your inbox while in POW camp, sorry if i wreked your fun campers but im just trying to be helpfull.

Offline shadowblade791

• Launcher
    • View Profile
POW Camp HQ
« Reply #629 on: November 08, 2011, 03:05 am »
O'k I know I have not been here for long but I would just like to know when I would be reinstated as a soilger?